AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Envy=Winry?

Hybrid View

Junior Member =+Wrath-chan+= has a reputation beyond repute =+Wrath-chan+= has a reputation beyond repute =+Wrath-chan+= has a reputation beyond repute =+Wrath-chan+= has a reputation beyond repute =+Wrath-chan+= has a reputation beyond repute =+Wrath-chan+= has a reputation beyond repute =+Wrath-chan+= has a reputation beyond repute =+Wrath-chan+= has a reputation beyond repute =+Wrath-chan+= has a reputation beyond repute =+Wrath-chan+= has a reputation beyond repute =+Wrath-chan+= has a reputation beyond repute =+Wrath-chan+='s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2008 08:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Envy=Winry?

(Not sure if There's a topic about this D

Okay, So.. Have any of you ever though that Winry really is Envy. Because I have 3 pieces of evidence :3.

1. In one of the episodes Lust said It was all the Homunculi's plan for them to find the stone.

2. Winry came with them once and a small while later Winry turned into Envy. (An episode anfter Sloth was killed.)

3. Winry was never around when Envy was.. When they were supposed to be D:

Does anyone Concur? :3

~Ali~

+=~Too Hot For You~=+

Better Believe it.
    I love Justyn Now and forever. <3

Sex is NOT the answer. Sex is the question and yes is the answer :3
    ~Franci

STILL The Wrath Of AF.

Captain No Pants Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2014 10:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default hmm. . .

good point but Winry (probably spelled wrong) was a little kid when her parents went off to the war that Envy started. . . why would she have those memories and care about them if she waz the one that ultimatly killed them? besides if Winry was Envy then why would she not know who Ed and Al are at first? Of course my brain is dead right now so this probably won't make sense and i'm going off of the manga. . .

Junior Member =+Wrath-chan+= has a reputation beyond repute =+Wrath-chan+= has a reputation beyond repute =+Wrath-chan+= has a reputation beyond repute =+Wrath-chan+= has a reputation beyond repute =+Wrath-chan+= has a reputation beyond repute =+Wrath-chan+= has a reputation beyond repute =+Wrath-chan+= has a reputation beyond repute =+Wrath-chan+= has a reputation beyond repute =+Wrath-chan+= has a reputation beyond repute =+Wrath-chan+= has a reputation beyond repute =+Wrath-chan+= has a reputation beyond repute =+Wrath-chan+='s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2008 08:27 AM
    Threads

:3 She could be faking the WHOLE act Though! She issssss a good actress :3....Like Ali <3

+=~Too Hot For You~=+

Better Believe it.
    I love Justyn Now and forever. <3

Sex is NOT the answer. Sex is the question and yes is the answer :3
    ~Franci

STILL The Wrath Of AF.

Member FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2012 04:39 AM
    Threads

Arrow Good Point

I agree in something ....Winry never knew how Envy looks like, she only heard of Envy because Wrath when was fighting with Edward named Envy
    FULLMETAL TIGRESS

Senior Member xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2008 11:16 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuki Moon88 View Post
    good point but Winry (probably spelled wrong) was a little kid when her parents went off to the war that Envy started. . . why would she have those memories and care about them if she waz the one that ultimatly killed them? besides if Winry was Envy then why would she not know who Ed and Al are at first? Of course my brain is dead right now so this probably won't make sense and i'm going off of the manga. . .
    nope you didn't spell her name wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL TIGRESS View Post
    I agree in something ....Winry never knew how Envy looks like, she only heard of Envy because Wrath when was fighting with Edward named Envy

that is all true. watch the series to many time and know everything form the series so ya.

Closed Thread

Thread Information