AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Good anime?

Junior Member Desert is a jewel in the rough Desert is a jewel in the rough Desert is a jewel in the rough Desert is a jewel in the rough Desert's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2008 11:09 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Good anime?

Whats a good anime not like naruto or bleach those are getting old or the usual crap like cowboybebop i need something new! Like good none of the usual animes does anybody know of any? Iv seen probley all the anime you guys are going to list. And im getting bored of waiting for code geass ep's. I need something to watch wile im waiting for that. But i dont want something that has like 25 ep's its to short i need something with like 50 eps or higher. and no d gray man iv seen it....

Senior Member Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2009 11:04 PM
    Threads

Watch Pokemon, you'll probably take a whole year just to watch all the episodes; it never gets old,
    never mind... >..<
    But seriously? If you really wanted to find a new anime, just search it on Wikipedia, and try to watch every single anime made, at least one of them might interest you. If you cant find one, than, i guess your out of luck and didn't try hard enough. Can you list all the anime you've watched?

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Desert View Post
    or the usual crap like cowboybebop
    ......Hmph!

This is in the wrong section too. It belongs in the General Anime and Manga section. Just thought I would add that as I posted here anyway.
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

Member Lady Subaru92 is on a distinguished road Lady Subaru92's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2016 03:41 PM
    Threads

I believe Blue Seed is a very good romantic anime..it just depends on what kind of anime you r interested in I love INUYASHA,but if ur not really into long anime shows then u better not watch that. Ummmm....well there's Tenchi Muyo:Ryo-ohki...I just finished watching .Hack//Sign again on Youtube...it's very depressing though. There is also 3x3 Eyes..it's really romantic HA...well ttyl

that's what you get Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2008 03:17 AM
    Threads

Your limiting yourself from some good animes. Anyways, have you already watched Blood+ or Project Arms?

Senior Member gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918 has a reputation beyond repute gd0929918's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2009 02:42 PM
    Threads

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
    and
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai
    If it just tastes sweet
    Let's put some salt on it

The Ays Princess Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2009 06:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: ????????? idk

Well u should watch:
    Blood+
    Inuyasha
    or Deathnote

idk wat kind of anime you like watching but these are awesome.

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Desert View Post
    Whats a good anime not like naruto or bleach those are getting old or the usual crap like cowboybebop i need something new! Like good none of the usual animes does anybody know of any? Iv seen probley all the anime you guys are going to list. And im getting bored of waiting for code geass ep's. I need something to watch wile im waiting for that. But i dont want something that has like 25 ep's its to short i need something with like 50 eps or higher. and no d gray man iv seen it....

You're a sick man.

Or woman.

Anyway. Blood+. And I hate to say it, but Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is pretty tight.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Senior Member DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2010 06:50 PM
    Threads

u should watch: Black Lagoon or Samurai Champloo

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Here's some.

Pokemon
    Inuyasha
    Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles
    Dbz
    Blood
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Здравствуйте!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2020 08:46 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Watched all of these so I could well recommend them:
    1. Trinity Blood
    2. Eureka Seven
    3. Death Note
    4. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
    5. FLCL
    6. Samurai Champloo
    7. Paranoia Agent...

Ningen Nante _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2009 07:33 PM
    Threads

Seriously, Paranoia Agent was the only anime I didn't get, it wasn't even that enjoyable. To each their own I guess.

Member Lady Subaru92 is on a distinguished road Lady Subaru92's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2016 03:41 PM
    Threads

Default Tenchi muyo

I would watch Tenchi Muyo:ryo-ohki...it's sooo funny It's a little perverted,but that is besides the point

Junior Member kurukuru has a spectacular aura about kurukuru has a spectacular aura about kurukuru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2008 03:11 PM
    Threads

You should watch Planetes.プラネテス
    Directer is Goro Taniguchi who is direceter of Code Geas.

This is one of the most popular anime among japanese Otaku

Senior Member hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2009 02:02 PM
    Threads

Prince of Tennis
    Inuyasha
    Gundam Seed & Gundam Seed Destiny
    Hikaru no Go
    Ranma 1/2
    Case Closed (I personally like the J-Drama specials better, though)

"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better then your dreams."
    Forever&ever ily (:

Hadouken! Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2009 02:58 AM
    Threads

Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni (and its sequel)
    Detective Conan
    Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu (along with its OVAs)

I would list more, but the only others I can think of are shorter than what you wanted.

Do you believe it in your head?

SES Member Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2017 05:34 AM
    Threads

Martian Successor Nadesico.

So few people have heard of this wonderful series.
    If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

Junior Member Amonknight is on a distinguished road Amonknight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2008 02:20 AM
    Threads

Hi,
    Im new to the whole anime scene, a lot of my friends watch/read it and get more or less everything from them, but they are limited also, so I was wondering what are some good shows with a solid story line.
    what i've watch so far is
    Hellsing, Blood+, Bleach, Full Metal Panic?, and others I can't think of. Got any good suggestions?

Btw, as a noob to all of this, I was wondering if anyone has read Judas and if I should pick up the series.

Banzai!!!!!! Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 04:24 AM
    Somewhere in the middle of nowhere where even I DON'T KNOW~!XD
    Threads

Go to www.anime-planet.com and create yourself an account. And then you go to the anime list and see what you haven't watched. I don't think you've watched all of them in there......
    Lol...I'm Back!
    FYI:Shana FTW!:3

Member crunchy has much to be proud of crunchy has much to be proud of crunchy has much to be proud of crunchy has much to be proud of crunchy has much to be proud of crunchy has much to be proud of crunchy has much to be proud of crunchy has much to be proud of crunchy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2008 05:13 PM
    Threads

Black Lagoon
    Death Note
    PERFECT BLUE

Perfect Blue is a good one that I enjoyed alot, its more adult (not hentai mind you) than other animes, but you might like it.
    僕はだれですか?僕はどこですか?私は一人・・・これはどこですか?日本の中です。^^

猫耳?いいえ、あなたの猫は死ぬでします。

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 05:11 AM
    Threads

tenchi muyo is good :] okay, so a bit rude, but it's a great anime.

Closed Thread

Thread Information