AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Goku vs Superman

Member 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2008 12:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

yeah, they can still bring Goku back if they ever wanted to start a series again since hes not dead and they said he will come back when the world needs him again. If that day comes, SSJ5!

Until the day we see Superman die and never come back and no more series... he can still become stronger and stronger over time.

Junior Member Xsap is infamous around these parts Xsap is infamous around these parts Xsap is infamous around these parts Xsap's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2008 10:25 PM
    Threads

Goku is simply the best. No way Superman can beat him

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Quote Originally Posted by 0ne View Post
    yeah, they can still bring Goku back if they ever wanted to start a series again since hes not dead and they said he will come back when the world needs him again. If that day comes, SSJ5!

Until the day we see Superman die and never come back and no more series... he can still become stronger and stronger over time.

The key problem for your argument is "If they ever wanted to." They haven't, and putting in things writers MIGHT do with a character is nowhere near counting.

If it is, the writers MIGHT make it so that Superman decides to kill Goku with a single punch.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Anime-Prince View Post
    All the 'evidence' i've seen is nothing more than speculation in itself. We don't know anything really about these two great warriors. We don't know how superman would react in the DBZ world, or how goku would react in the DC world. I know both claim to take part on earth at some point but face it, the earth is considerably different in both worlds. Plus because the creator of superman proabably didnt think of it there is no evidence to say that superman isnt actually weak to the power of a saiyan. Also the limit of both of these amazing warriors still hasnt been reached. So who knows.. perhaps they would drive each other to different strengths.

Theres no way of ever having evidence that one would beat the other. So i see a draw.
    Except that a link was provided with comic book pages, CANON comic book pages, in support of Superman. In these pages, things are said or done, and can be reasonably compared to things that have been said or done by Goku. So far, the only thing I can really hand Goku is that he can use energy beams/balls/etc. with more variety than Superman.

As for the Death of Superman, are you even aware of what happened? The thing that "killed" him was a creature that posseses something called Reactive Adaptation or Reactive Evolution. Basically, it's something like the Saiyan ability to return from the brink of death much stronger than before, only taken to an extreme. The creature actually evolves to become resistant or immune to whatever it is killed it. Even against this, Superman killed it and "died" himself in the process. It came back, and to be honest this thing is like Broly on crack minus the energy beams. It's effectively immortal, and Superman had to send it to the End of Time to be rid of it. Someone brought it back, and it is now residing on the moon, being teleported between four teleportation booths for eternity.

But wait, Superman came back. How? Well, according to Wikipedia:
    In actuality, the Last Son of Krypton stole Superman's body and put it in a regeneration matrix in the Fortress of Solitude...
    So don't act like Superman's one death is somehow more fatal than Goku's two(three if you wanna count GT).

Junior Member nerohawk will become famous soon enough nerohawk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2008 12:18 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shedra View Post
    SUPERMAN HAX THE UNIVERSE.
    SRSLY.
    HE CAN'T DIE.
    AND THAT "DEATH OF SUPERMAN" CARTOON MOVE.
    HE COMES BACK.
    GOKU CAN DIE LOTS.
    HE DOES DIE LOTS.
    GOKU WOULD GET PWND.
    FACE IT.
    SUPERMAN HAS LASER EYES. SRSLY.
    ARE YOU PEOPLE CRAZY?
    AND THE HURRICANE SNEEZES.
    AND HE TAKES 50 CAL. GUNSHOTS TO THE EYE.
    NO RLY GOKU WOULD DIE.
    Goku is cooler, but Superman cheats. You notice that the only way superman even bleeds a LITTLE bit is the MAGICAL RADIATION GREEN ROCK+ stabbing? Did you notice that Goku bleeds a lot when he get hit in the nose?
    NOTICE THAT?
    Did you notice in the cartoon movie were sups bleeds alot..........
    and I dont think he was being hit bye krypto fist!!!

I do believe that if someone or SAIYAN can equal or surpass sups strength and ability to take a hit then the can make sups pleed and horrorbly bad too epsecially someone like The son of bardock himself. and about the 50 cal i remember when raditz, an ant to goku, caught a bullet so i am pretty sure goku can take a 50 cal. to the eye. no prob

If by now yall dont kow Goku would win, but it would be one hell of a fight
    The world doesnt shape us , we shape the world

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by nerohawk View Post
    Did you notice in the cartoon movie were sups bleeds alot..........
    and I dont think he was being hit bye krypto fist!!!

I do believe that if someone or SAIYAN can equal or surpass sups strength and ability to take a hit then the can make sups pleed and horrorbly bad too epsecially someone like The son of bardock himself. and about the 50 cal i remember when raditz, an ant to goku, caught a bullet so i am pretty sure goku can take a 50 cal. to the eye. no prob

If by now yall dont kow Goku would win, but it would be one hell of a fight
    1) Way to ignore every other post in favor of Superman, especially the ones with how much damage Superman can take/dish out.

2) This point has been withdrawn, as *! has corrected me. I haven't seen Dragonball in forever, so the fact that people actually used guns more than twice ever slipped my memory.
    Last edited by Sanosuke23; 11-04-2008 at 10:56 PM.

Senior Member TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2014 11:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

...You guys are still at it?
    And I thought I was a geek. Wow.

Hey, Sanosuke! Your first numbered point is sound, but try again with the caught bullet. (1) Roshi, lil' Goku and lil' Krillin have all survived head shots. This was in Dragonball, way early on. They get a lil' bruised up, sometimes get nicked, but nothing more happens. (2) Considering Roshi's power level is measured at 139 early in DBZ, and Goku's easily exceeds one million (he defeated Frieza, right?), I don't think the bullet would do much to him at all. He's something like ten thousand times as strong as a man that can survive several shots to the head from an automatic weapon (thanks, Lunch/Launch) when he defeats Frieza, and you claim Goku would be harmed by a bullet if he doesn't catch it?
    Malarkey.
    He probably just doesn't want to upset Chichi by ruining his clothes with bullet holes. She could deprive him of her meals, after all.
    Puppy Linux || Get it right. ||

If you would like to seek unification with my dynasty, simply plant the flag of the Central Asterikan Republic into your signature to join in the glory that is TheAsterism!

Member 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Goku has a weakness its called his stomach. Or over powering him to the point you would blow up the planet and other planets nearby if you are't careful.

Senior Member doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2009 07:28 AM
    Threads

Oh good grief, this really is the argument that will never end. Personally I hope both of those one-dimensonal overhyped losers kill themselves so the world pays more attention to more interesting characters.

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2014 11:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Goku hands down. You see, Goku has no weaknesses. He lost his tail a long time ago. Superman on the other hand is weak when he's confronted with Kryptonite. All Goku has to do get some Kryptonite, and Superman is down.

Is Goku weak from radioactive pieces of Planet Vegeta? If he was, then I'd say it'd be a pretty close match.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2015 06:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

Quote Originally Posted by SigmaSD View Post
    Goku hands down. You see, Goku has no weaknesses. He lost his tail a long time ago. Superman on the other hand is weak when he's confronted with Kryptonite. All Goku has to do get some Kryptonite, and Superman is down.

Is Goku weak from radioactive pieces of Planet Vegeta? If he was, then I'd say it'd be a pretty close match.
    Actually Goku does have a few weaknesses.

1 - His stomach.

2 - His heart, if he was going to spare Frieza, then who would he not spare?

3 - Needles.

4 - Doctors, because of the doctor needles.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!

~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by doomboy536 View Post
    Oh good grief, this really is the argument that will never end. Personally I hope both of those one-dimensonal overhyped losers kill themselves so the world pays more attention to more interesting characters.
    Neither of them is one-dimensional. In fact, Superman has quite a bit of depth, and if Goku was placed in a similar format I'm sure he would be fleshed out a bit more as well.

Just because you don't read things and go strictly by the symbols the two respective characters have become doesn't mean they're one-dimensional.

Senior Member doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2009 07:28 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke23 View Post
    Neither of them is one-dimensional. In fact, Superman has quite a bit of depth, and if Goku was placed in a similar format I'm sure he would be fleshed out a bit more as well.

Just because you don't read things and go strictly by the symbols the two respective characters have become doesn't mean they're one-dimensional.
    Meh, I just don't buy into the whole "unbeatable hero" business. Give me someone with real weaknesses any day.

EDIT: Just noticed your sig, and it is awesome.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by doomboy536 View Post
    Meh, I just don't buy into the whole "unbeatable hero" business. Give me someone with real weaknesses any day.

EDIT: Just noticed your sig, and it is awesome.
    That's your prerogative, but the "unbeatable hero" is an archetype. There's plenty of room for individuality and characterization there. I have to ask though, and this goes for anyone with that attitude: What do you consider a "weakness" suitable for a protagonist, then? What, every hero all the time has to lose to villains who then proceed to BAD END the world? If yes, wow. If no, Superman was here first, go get some other, freshmeat unbeatable hero to take the lumps. I can think of a few from both sides of the Pacific.

As for a lack of depth, what do you want? Supes was raised on a farm and Goku was raised in the mountains by an old man, until that old man died. They led simple lives, and have a simple outlook on life as a result.

Senior Member Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Favorite A Duck Naruto Headband
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Except that a link was provided with comic book pages, CANON comic book pages, in support of Superman. In these pages, things are said or done, and can be reasonably compared to things that have been said or done by Goku. So far, the only thing I can really hand Goku is that he can use energy beams/balls/etc. with more variety than Superman.

As for the Death of Superman, are you even aware of what happened? The thing that "killed" him was a creature that posseses something called Reactive Adaptation or Reactive Evolution. Basically, it's something like the Saiyan ability to return from the brink of death much stronger than before, only taken to an extreme. The creature actually evolves to become resistant or immune to whatever it is killed it. Even against this, Superman killed it and "died" himself in the process. It came back, and to be honest this thing is like Broly on crack minus the energy beams. It's effectively immortal, and Superman had to send it to the End of Time to be rid of it. Someone brought it back, and it is now residing on the moon, being teleported between four teleportation booths for eternity.

But wait, Superman came back. How? Well, according to Wikipedia:

So don't act like Superman's one death is somehow more fatal than Goku's two(three if you wanna count GT).
    Dont act like supermans one death is somehow more fatal? I didn't say anything like that at any point. So read what i said before acusing me of something so rediculous please. Cheers.

And all you've said is that things goku and superman have done can be compared. Which is true. I didn't dispute that. What i said was that we dont know how they'd react to each others worlds or how they'd react to the effect of each others powers.
    Fascinated by the rain, influenced by the wind. Adventure for fun.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Anime-Prince View Post
    Dont act like supermans one death is somehow more fatal? I didn't say anything like that at any point. So read what i said before acusing me of something so rediculous please. Cheers.

And all you've said is that things goku and superman have done can be compared. Which is true. I didn't dispute that. What i said was that we dont know how they'd react to each others worlds or how they'd react to the effect of each others powers.
    The Superman death reply was in regards to something someone else said, sorry I didn't make that clearer.

Junior Member Shadow_Nin9a is a name known to all Shadow_Nin9a is a name known to all Shadow_Nin9a is a name known to all Shadow_Nin9a is a name known to all Shadow_Nin9a is a name known to all Shadow_Nin9a is a name known to all Shadow_Nin9a's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2008 01:36 PM
    Threads

was there a comic of superman vs goku?

is superman's major weakness is kryptonite then wat is goku's weakness won't be his tail cuz he trained his tail stronger and if its adult goku then his tail wont be there.

Senior Member Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Favorite A Duck Naruto Headband
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The Superman death reply was in regards to something someone else said, sorry I didn't make that clearer.
    Lol it's okay.
    Fascinated by the rain, influenced by the wind. Adventure for fun.

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I think Goku is the Japanese superman. The reason is that both of their stories are similar.

1. Both of their planets are destroyed right before they left.
    2. They both had incredible strength when they were here on Earth.
    3. Both of them had to fight people from their own planet, and they both initially sucked in the fight.

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I think Goku is the Japanese superman. The reason is that both of their stories are similar.

1. Both of their planets are destroyed right before they left.
    2. They both had incredible strength when they were here on Earth.
    3. Both of them had to fight people from their own planet, and they both initially sucked in the fight.
    Actually, Akira Toriyama has repeatedly mentioned Superman was a pretty big influence over Goku's development. He's a huge fan of Western comics and cartoons.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lets think about it this way.

Goku will fight anyone for fun. Superman prolly rather fight when its needed. Goku won't kill someone unless its a must, last resort for him. Superman not as easy going but will only fight when its saving the world or someone so he will kill, must likely.

So if Goku got in a Fight with Superman. Goku would have killing on his mind since its Superman hes fighting. Cuz Superman would not be holding back and would be trying to kill Goku because of his strength giving incentive for Goku to do the same.

If this unlikely fight is even happening, I see no sense in him not using kryptonite on Superman, why? They are already fighting, this wouldn't happen in the first place. LOL You don't go all out of someone who is good.
    Last edited by 0ne; 11-17-2008 at 10:59 AM.

AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2015 06:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

So if Goku got in a Fight with Superman. Goku would have killing on his mind since its Superman hes fighting. [/quote]

I'm not to sure about that because why would he have killing on his mind? I doubt he would be thinking to kill superman. Goku would just think of it as a friendly challenge and he would not want to kill superman because the man of steel has no intent of causing any damage to planet Earth, thus he would not want to kill superman.

Of course as saiyan nature goes, Goku would be glad of the challenge but would rather, after the fight that him and superman team up. It makes more sense then them Goku killing superman or superman killing Goku.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!

~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

We are talking about who would win in a fight.... If this is not to the death then they are both holding back. Superman won't fight Goku just for the fun of it, its not in his nature.

The only way they would fight is if someone is the bad guy.... That's the point. Either Superman or Goku would have to do something unforgivable for them to fight each other at their max.

This is who would in in a fight right? If its not to the death then what is it too? Till they cant left a finger anymore?

If you watched Goku and he is serious and fighting a person on your level or higher, he will be thinking of a way to end the fight fast as possible and that would be killing Superman.

Maybe Goku will turn SSJ5 fighting Superman, lol Every time he fights he becomes stronger, its the saiyan way.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Actually, Akira Toriyama has repeatedly mentioned Superman was a pretty big influence over Goku's development. He's a huge fan of Western comics and cartoons.
    I didn't know that, thanks. But I was just saying that if Goku fought Superman, it'd be like him fighting against himself. But now I'm going to finish this argument.

Universal Spirit Bomb. No way Superman could survive that. And if he did, he'd probably just admit defeat to Goku, since neither of them would want to kill each other. And Superman has nothing in his arsenal that compares to that.
    Last edited by SigmaSD; 11-19-2008 at 09:32 PM.

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I didn't know that, thanks. But I was just saying that if Goku fought Superman, it'd be like him fighting against himself. But now I'm going to finish this argument.

Universal Spirit Bomb. No way Superman could survive that. And if he did, he'd probably just admit defeat to Goku, since neither of them would want to kill each other. And Superman has nothing in his arsenal that compares to that.
    The only problem is that the USB takes too long to gather the energy for, and since both of them are fairly even in terms of power this fight is definitely one that would rely on the speed and accuracy of attacks as opposed to who can make the biggest boom.

To be frank, I don't think Goku's fighting style is, by default, set up for facing someone who's roughly his equal but doesn't need to gather or expend chi energy for his attacks. Not to say that he wouldn't figure something out and adapt accordingly, Goku is nothing if not resourceful when it comes to combat, but during their first fight I don't see him falling into the proper "rhythm" to win. Maybe if they had a series of fights and Goku had prep time in between each one he might pull a couple out, but I think first blood would go to Supes.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information