AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sign-up: Clash of the Multiverse 2: Rise of the Forgotten Universe

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Your approved. Never mind what i said in the Pm. I thought you said dragon.

Man ok people. We need about four more people. Those will have to be Masters. We only have three of them. One for the Mystic, Machine, Savage, and Alchemic. So we need two more. A Feudal, and Animilia

Member KnifeParty has a reputation beyond repute KnifeParty has a reputation beyond repute KnifeParty has a reputation beyond repute KnifeParty has a reputation beyond repute KnifeParty has a reputation beyond repute KnifeParty has a reputation beyond repute KnifeParty has a reputation beyond repute KnifeParty has a reputation beyond repute KnifeParty has a reputation beyond repute KnifeParty has a reputation beyond repute KnifeParty has a reputation beyond repute KnifeParty's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2009 08:32 PM
    Threads

Name: Rark
    Race: Human
    Universe: Animilia, felius
    Appearance: He has a very wolf like quality to his build. He has simple but proud features and often is smiling slightly. Although simple attire it boasts years of tradition by using simple black leather leggings and top, his undergarments being a simple white shirt, baggy and stained with blood and food.. His leather chestpiece has an almost sideway ying-yang to show which tribe he is from. He wrists are adorned with compelling bangles made of natural metals to explain his rank in his tribe. His hair is left wild and curly, although it's cut every so often back to his ears. His forearms are protected by thick hide bracers from an aliigator type creature. He has big muscles but a big framed body to fit them. Standing at around 6ft 10 inches.

Personality: He is a very calm spirited person. Keeps himself to himself most of the time. He seems to genuinely care for nature and all things green. Althought used to other inhabitants around him he is very nervous and cautious around strangers, often making him seem stalking and predator like. He uses quick wit in most situations and an agile body to pysically back up his thoughts. His body language is often clear and to the point which makes him seem very honest.

Abilities/Skills: Since a young age he has been extremely athletic. Running at optimal speeds and having high and distant jumping. This ties into his battle abilities. Scenerios of when he is fighting is made to fall in his favour when he can move around the enemy. Although athletics are seemed like a natural trait and not a skill or ability his constant vigilance and practice has turned is normally consider natural into a very precise art. He can track his game from miles away and kill effectively.

Weapons: He carries a thick broadsword with him at all time. The sword is very heavy and blunt.

Origin: Rark has a tatoo on his chest with sacred ink. The image is of a fabled twin headed wolf, said to defend the woodland area he lived in centuries before. Rark had the ability to transform into said beast and have absolute power and concentration.

Bio:
    Growing up on felius wasn't easy. Rark spent a lot of time either alone or constantly hunting. This caused an almost seperation with his people that was evident even from a young age. His parents died before he was 2 and he was raised by elders of his clan.

Although Rark has spent the last few years not having much contact with other humans he is always on the look out to make new friends. For that will have a contrast to his typical lifestyle. After serving his time in his universe, he was promoted as master. To guard the universe with his fighting prowess.

Side: He is a master
    Last edited by KnifeParty; 07-06-2008 at 07:46 PM.
    "I didn't say I was powerful, I said I was a wizard"
    - Chiodos

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well about that whole if accepted thing. I can't accept you at all unless you have a bio. What was his life like? Where are his parents? Did anything tragic happen in his life that would cause him to be the person he is today? These are things that I need to know.......

So till you give me a better Bio, description of his appearance, and his personality is fine but could use a little more something, you will not be accepted. Thank you for at least considering to join but you have a few things to fix till i can approve you.

Member KnifeParty has a reputation beyond repute KnifeParty has a reputation beyond repute KnifeParty has a reputation beyond repute KnifeParty has a reputation beyond repute KnifeParty has a reputation beyond repute KnifeParty has a reputation beyond repute KnifeParty has a reputation beyond repute KnifeParty has a reputation beyond repute KnifeParty has a reputation beyond repute KnifeParty has a reputation beyond repute KnifeParty has a reputation beyond repute KnifeParty's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Still can't think of anything spell binding for a biography. Sorry. If you feel like helping out please do. Though I hope the other changes are significant.
    I feel they are a nice addition ^^
    - Chiodos

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

To tell the truth You remind me of my younger self when i first came to this site. Your first sheet was just like some of mine. Now with this one you just destroyed everything i do. That's a well done character sheet and i have no option but 86 approve you. The bio could be longer but still this a nice character. However i must ask you something but it is up to you to choose.

Can you make him a master. I'm a shortage right now a need those spots taken before we can start the Rpg. You don't have to change that much if you choose to make him one.

Simply state where his mark is that shows he is a master. Give him a ability that only he would have and make it a good one. It should be something that is closely related to his abilities. Maybe being able to transform into any animal that you have touched or something that is rare. If you choose to be one.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'll make him a master. I usually take a backseat underdog kind of position with characters. But I don't mind a bit of power.

I used to be on an animelyrics forum with a post count like yours.
    Made school bearble.

Only reason the character sheet was rubbish at first was because I've only had 4 hours sleep lol

I ramble...

I'll change the sheet
    Last edited by KnifeParty; 07-06-2008 at 07:47 PM.
    - Chiodos

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thank you Approved

That makes five. One more. One from the Feudal. If no one takes him i'll be making him. Then i'll be bringing in Aoshi's right hand man. You guys are going to hate him.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Xexath Maxwell
    Race: Neo-Space Dragon Rider
    Universe: Born in mystic, trained in Feudal, now lives in Forgotten.
    Appearance: Tall yet slim, with a muscular build. His jet black hair always hangs down over his eyes. His most distinguishing characteristic is his expression with his narrowed eyes and ever present mocking smile. He rarely opens his eyes all the way unless angry or annoyed. His eyes hydes has a slight blue, green, blood red, and silver tone. That is the same color as a dragons eyes. When he speaks it is as if everything he speaks is the truth yet looking at his face you can get an uneasy feeling about him. He speaks in a very polite yet mocking tone of voice. He wears a all black robe with silk sleeves and combat boots. However in battle he sports his dragon made armor. He is very loyal yet can spin words around to justify his actions gaining the trust and respect of others.
    Personality: Mostly in his appearance but here is some more. He is evil yet holds himself above other as a high class a hole. Many know of him and his combat skills only to hear about his new position as Aoshi's right hand man.
    Abilities: Other then being able to control the raw power of darkness, and fire, he can draw power from his dragon.
    Weapons: A wakizashi called the Black Lance. It is a one handed sword that's blade can be fired with tremendous force behind it. It's accuracy is pin point. He can control the direction the blade is fired and has at times used it as a whip.
    Bio: Born on Logos, Xaxeth was trained as a dragon rider. He became the best and lead the mystic armies as the Golden Lance of Logos. However when the high lord rose to power he wanted to have that power. He and his dragon did what was needed and began his traini in the feudal universe. However one day a black light transported himself and his dragon into a universe. Their darkness changed them both into who they are today. For that day forward he has served under Aoshi as is right hand man.

His dragon
    Name: Phoenix

Senior Member Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2009 06:08 PM
    Threads

ok... so we ready to start?
    http://www.spyrofan55.deviantart.com

“May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.” -Anonymous

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm thinking friday or Saturday.

Here is everyone and their basic ranks so far.

Mystic- Master is Tsunami, she is a rouge

Feudal- This has been taken care of. You will not know who the master is....yet.

Machine- Alice who is also the master. MaruDashi controls her.

Savage- Wow last time the mystic had the most people. Now it's the Savage.
    -Rosalie Nyahm controled by LadyWolf14
    -Feur, and Ge played by Megumi Oaks, Feur is the master

Alchemic- Takaya Ohgi played by me, a master

Animailia- Aia played by FullMetalAlchemist997
    -Rark played by KnifeParty, also a master

Forgotten- Aoshi Sanada, and Xexath Maxwell both played by myself
    - Lamia third in command played by MaruDashi

Rouge- #1, played by Luzifer, and the Mystic Master Tsunami played by The Ice Wolf.

That is everyone. If you could tell who is who then ask me in a Pm. If you have a problem then ask me or Luzifer. I have one more character to post, and will be Pming one of you in a moment. Don't know who but i may just wait till the Rpg starts. I do want to thank all of you for joining, and I can't wait to begin again. Maru and Luzifer thank you both for sticking with the Rpg even when i stopped posting. It's nice to have friends like you guys.

Senior Member Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok.. ill be ready then ;D

“May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.” -Anonymous

Junior Member Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2008 05:37 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: don't have one

Name: Ayleita
    Race: Human
    Universe: Mystic
    Appearance: She stands 5'6 and has the body of a goddess. She has dark blue eyes, full lips, and a cute button nose. She has long flowing blonde hair that trails to her butt. She has some of her hair tied into a tight golden braid which settles over her right shoulder. She also has some of her hair tied into an elegant bun on the top of her head, held together by flower hair pins that have jewels and brightly colored gems on them. Half of her long hair is pulled behind her left ear held their by a hair clip with a flower on it. She wears 2 golden hoop earrings that are medium sized. She wears a tight fitting chinese gown. The middle of her chinese gown is a cut out in the shape of a diamond, showing half of each of her breast, but not the to much. Around the edges of it are small sparkly jewels. She wears a jade emrald necklace around her neck, which on occasion she tends to rub for good luck. The entire gown is light pink with different assortment of other colors that go with it. Her left sleeve is very tight and has a swirling design on it , with a flower symbol encrested on it at the cuff part. She also wears 5 golden bangles on her left wrist each with a different uniqe design. Her right sleeve is extremely loose and flows to her knees as if it were made out of water and silk. Her bottom is a long half skirt, where is right leg is covered and her left leg isnt. The edges of her skirt are frilled. The entire skirt itself has the symbol of the chinese goddess of magic on it, with small gems on embedded in it. She wears high heels as well, which has crystals in them that sparkle.
    Personality: She is very calm and percocious. She hates immaturity and scorns those who don't act their age. She is very elegant and graceful.
    Abilities/Skills: She can create and manipulate forcefields to do different things and she can use healing magic.
    Weapons: She uses a long ribbon made out of Tatsumora silk.
    Origin:None
    Bio: She is so beautiful that she puts the most beautiful flower to shame. She was praised all around the world for her beauty and it is said that she is a descendant of the goddess Toyotama-hime. Aoshi noticed her beauty and made her his prized concubine. He also noticed her strategical and intellectual skills and made her is Strategist and bodyguard along side Xexath Maxwell.
    Side:Aoshi

I hope this is good enough, I hope I'm not to late.
    Last edited by Moonstar Flower; 07-09-2008 at 11:26 AM.
    **~Girls can fight too you know~**

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Approved, next time Pm me when saying Aoshi did something.

Name: Lord Gunter von Christ
    Race: Mystic Swordsman, Royal Knight
    Universe: Mystic
    Appearance: Average height, with a well toned upper and lower body. It is called one of the most elegant men in the whole kingdom. He has beautiful violet eyes which seen honest yet dignified and very serious. He wears three layers of light clothes. The first is a white dress shirt with white thin silk pants with the cuff tucked into his mid calf high black boots. On top of that is a formal swordsman uniform from the old days. It is very rare to see one seeing as the Mystic swordsman have mostly died. It is light violet. Above it is a white cloak.
    Personality: Gunter seems perfect almost. He is elegant, dignified, and a very gifted sword fighter, and with dealing with social matters. Gunter can be a very serious man when the need arises, but most of the time you don't see this side of him. He is very wise, and does care for all living souls. However he holds the king and kingdom above all the rest. Because so he normally takes long walks across the whole castle making sure everything is in order. He does this during the night and day.
    Abilities: Pact with the wind. Excellent Legendary sword fighter, and level 8 magical spells. Mostly defensive, and destructive. It takes hundreds of years to master those types of magic.
    Weapon: He is very fluid and a genius in battle. It is common sense that his weapon be the same. It's called Turfing, a double edged, one handed sword made over a thousand years ago. One of the blades can be drawn back into the handle, and then released at any time. The cross section is hexagonal with no fuller. The cross guard is white and curved slightly away from the hilt which is violet.
    Origin: Once a high ranked general in the battle of Logos. He lead them to victory.
    Bio: Not much is known. Only the king knows everything. He leads the armies and is the advisor to the King.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Triple post.......Oh god kill me.

Well people. The Rpg is up a whole day early. So lets have fun and thanks for joining.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2013 10:31 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

I've talked to Hollow_Ichigo about this character already but I don't know if her bio is completely acceptable.

Name: Zalika (Zah-lee-ka)
    Race: human
    Universe: Feudal on planet Antioch but was taken to the Forgotten Universe
    Appearance: As seen in attachment
    Personality: Wise. She was once extremely kind but is now more cold than benevolent (though she has her moments), merciful. She was once modest but now she has speaks nothing of ill-confidence though she doesn’t boast either. Quiet and keeps to herself.
    Abilities/Skills: Zalika is a prophet. She has knowledge of the Old ways of Black magic and can use up to level 6 dark magic, charms, and spells.
    Weapons: A staff, which she uses rather well, and two hidden daggers
    Bio: Zalika was born in Antioch and raised there until the age of 17. Her family was poor and merely getting by with Zalika’s fortune-tellings. They lived in a small village that many did not know of. Travelers were rare therefore Zalika’s earnings were scarce. Even so, Zalika was positive and trained hard to protect her family of four, which consisted of her mother, her father, her younger sister, Sagira, and herself.

Forunately, the word of Zalika’s talent spread and their little village was visited by nobels. Her earnings rose dramatically and soon her mother was having another child. But before he could be born, a some men from Aoshi’s army invaded the village. Apparently the news of Zalika’s talent had reached them too somehow. She was taken to the Forgotten Universe by force. Her father was killed for defiance but everyone else in her family was spared.

Now, Zalika is apart of the infamous army which the notorious Aoshi controlled whether she likes it or not, and she didn’t. As years went by with Zalika living in the Forgotten universe, she has become rather cold. But her mind is strong therefore she can keep a bit of her sanity, if only a fragment. But with this fragment of sanity, she can think for herself and still be able to take pity on others while not pitying herself one bit. Not one bit.
    Side: Aoshi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	LadyIsis[1].jpg‎
Views:	32
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	21102  
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 07-10-2008 at 08:54 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yea.......good job my friend. What i said in my last Pm to you was just for you to think about till the time arrives. I'll pm you when that time is at hand. However it's later on in the story. Thanks.

You have the honor of being.....<Approved>. Welcome.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2013 10:31 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Thank you very much. ^_^

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Alright man, I know I'm a bit late on the sign-up, but hell, at least I came, right?

Name: Kai Kurama

Race: Chaotic Being(explained in Bio)

Universe: Feudal

Appearance:

Personality: The stereotypical badass. Not much people in the multiverse are able to describe Kai as a person, solely because he rarely opens up to anyone. He has an attitude that disgusts most individuals to a point that they can barely stomach his very existence. This attitude is balanced out by a great sense of humor.(lol). For the rare person or two that Kai can fully trust, though, he has no problem putting his life on the line. This is solely because Kai himself feels that his existence lacks much purpose.

Abilities/Skills: Kai has the ability to control the elements of Light, which he possessed from his father, and Darkness, which he gained from his mother. His control over these elements is limited, though, due to his lack of born talent to use them. Being the first of his kind, most of Kai's power lay dormant within himself, yet to be unleashed. Aside from this, he has the power to open a small hole in space almost instantly, allowing him to warp anywhere in the universe his is currently in. Warping to other universes, although, will result in his own bodies' components tearing apart, ultimately killing him.

Weapons: Hawkhrio. The wing-shaped buckle on his pants can be removed and transformed in to Hawkhrio, a blade created, and given to him, by his mother and father.

Origin: On the back of his neck is a tatoo of a dark flame, respresenting his mother, surrounded by a golden halo, representing his father.

Bio: An accident. That's how Kai Kurama came into this world.

As they say, opposites attract. Before Kai was born, a descendant of the angels themselves, Himori Kurama, and a being said to rise from hell itself, Samaria Tukari, met. These two beings were those who Kai would call his mother and father, regardless of how their actions would lead some to think otherwise. On the day that these two met, it was known to both of them that a spark was lit. Regardless of their immense unlikeliness, Himori and Samaria fell for each other only weeks after meeting in the Feudal Universe.

Word of their love leaked throughout the universe, a being of heaven and a demon of hell sharing feelings for each other. Threatened by the higher ups of the universe, the two of them were forced to seperate and were banished from the civilization they resided in. It was not after being seperated from her loved on that Samaria realized something:

She was pregnant.

Her love for Himori burned strong, and was burning stronger with each moment they were seperated from each other. She set on a quest, during her pregnancy, to reunite with Himori and together raise this child. Even a demon such as herself witnessed a miracle, as 7 months into her pregnancy, she had found the man she loved. Himori rejoiced over the thought of having his own son, but knew that god nor demon would allow it to be. Regardless, he created a home for the family he was soon to have.

Then it struck.

It was the day that Samaria was due with her baby. On that fateful day, the couple recieved punishment for their joining. From the highest reaches of heaven came lightning which struck down the establishment in which the Kurama family was to live in, taking the life of Himori. To correspond with, from the flames of hell sparked a flame that burned Samaria alive. But only after she had given birth.

So there he was. A baby and a species new to this world. Kai Kurama. The gods touched this tainted soul with their light, as the demons attempted to corrupt with their dark. What they had created, the powers of heaven and hell, was a being of Chaos. With the shared abilities of his mother and father, Kai entered the new world, the gods watching over him until he was able to make it on his own. As he grew older, he was told by a silent and soft whisper in his head, possibly the gods themselves, the story of his parents.

This was his life. He swore to somehow, get his revenge of the gods as well as the demons for what he had to endure because of their actions. As for now, though, he just planned to live the life he accidentaly received.

Side: Savage Master(somewhat of a rogue, as he constantly shurks any and all Masterly responsibilities)

Eh, pretty dramatic Bio, don't you think? Hope it's all good. BTW, about that "position" we talked about through PM, if it turns out to be open, I'll make any required edits to my character. And if do end up getting that "position," looks like my bio is gonna have to undergo quite a bit of changes, huh?lol
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 07-25-2008 at 04:02 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow i've been gone a while. Lost an uncle. Sorry i've been going through somethings. He liked anime as much as me. So to remember him i'm pushin this Rpg to the max. This is for him. Rest in peace.

Approved.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I can't think of what to post next... I'm blank right now ^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well right now everyone else is doing something to protect the Kingdom. You could just sit down and frien tea if you don't know what to do. Lol. Try fighting with the machines.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok... She was heading toward a ship... I'll just say some deamons were blocking it or something ^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

To ALL masters. I will not allow this Rpg to die because some of you don't know when or how to post. When this started I said that ALL masters should be able to post at least three times a week if not four. However seeing as some masters haven't been seen sense the start of the Rpg I have taken their rank. The names stated below are chacrtes that are here by killed and are now done.

Fuer, and Ge

If more masters slow their posts or stop posting without at least telling me why or one of my comrades then You'll be replaced. I'll change the story to say that you were a lie. Then kill your character. I'm sorry but I refuse to let Clash die a second time. My next post in the story is important and everyone must read it. Thank you.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Oooh, determination.

Sorry for not postin' yet, I've been busy. As soon as I get a recap of what's goin' on(by a friend in the RPG) I'll jump in.

On a side note, about the whole 'redirection of lightning' I saw in that post....you watch Avatar, don't you?lol
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 07-27-2008 at 11:23 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Darn right I do.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information