AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: 1s 3s 6s beware the fury of a patient woman

that's what you get Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2008 03:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default 1s 3s 6s beware the fury of a patient woman

Hello. These are my recently done sigs. Hope you enjoy the view and if anyhow pls dont rip. I am willing to help and do requests for ya'.

still my fave:

This will also mark my first tutorial which is on the making. So watch-out for that!

----------
    An outcome from a tutorial:

Combined 2 tutorials for this one: (the longest one I've worked on so far)

Gifty for a good friend I met at DA:

*Meh* still having this artistic block going on for the past 2 weeks now., it's hard to think of a new idea to incorporate
    Last edited by Mujika; 07-02-2008 at 10:57 AM.

Daeva's black rose poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2008 01:33 PM
    Threads

That Geisha sig is AWESOME! Me likes everything, the pic, the BG, the text, those cool details, it's simply awesome! And the sig you're wearing right now is very cool. Really, really great job, very complexed and it's obvious you've put much effort in them. Keep them coming, they're great ;]

Hot gift from Midnight Rider Teh Great! Thank you :3

Thank you for the awesome sig, Serated!
    -art thread-[VF]-myspace-

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I do love your first and last.
    The first has that feel of that organized messy. The colors of Purple and Orange works. The shadows and highlights are detailed. Excellent work there, no complaints whatsoever!

The last one has some very mysterious looking effects. Especially the area around the left side, looks very attractive. An excellent design! Though, the exposure may be a bit too high and you may want to remove the thick scanlines at the right there. Other than that, My God This Is Beautiful!
    Over-saturating since '07

that's what you get Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2008 03:17 AM
    Threads

o.0 Thank you for the comments guys. ~Unleeh san.poison ivy

Here I edited the gift and finally discarded most of the yellow c4ds I used liquify on. Hope this one's better.. tried to resurface the text.. and added more lightings

Ja' people,,

Here's a new one.. a failed request' so I turned it over to me: :c

Last edited by FlashD; 07-05-2008 at 02:15 PM.

sankunchansamasenpai Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2013 11:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Geisha and hidan sigs are absolutely beautiful. you've blended them so well!!

Collab with Unli~ Isn't he awesome??

deviantART | Tumblr | IntuitionGFX | iGFX on dA

Closed Thread

Thread Information