AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Which Naruto Character will you like to meet if they were REAL!!

Junior Member Black Fang is on a distinguished road Black Fang's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2008 09:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

1) Hinata- Tell her to buck up and admit to naturo that she loves him
    2) Naruto- tell him that he' s a reckless baka, and to pay attention to hinata
    3)Sasuke- tell him he's an idiot for killing Itatchi
    4)Itatchi- Soo cool! I'd ask for his autograph and see if we could hang out together. he's sooooooo cool!

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 06:32 PM
    Threads

Black Fang I think Itachi would kill you so fast, you'd be dead before you realized you're in trouble.
    Why I'm Better Than You | I have an inability care about swearing

Christopher Micheal Benoit Career Profile
    May 21, 1967 - June 25 2007

Junior Member ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2008 12:46 PM
    Threads

well
    Temari: she's sooper cool
    Sasuke: because he could understand my pain and stuff like that o and because i will never glomp him because i'm no silly fan-girl
    ino and sakura: to beat the crap out of them because they are crazy fan-girls
    and i can't think of anyone for the moment XD

Senior Member +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2011 09:02 AM
    Threads

Black Fang I think Itachi would kill you so fast, you'd be dead before you realized you're in trouble.
    made me giggle

Gaara: so i could talk to him and he could help me with my problems, he seems wise like that

Jiraya: To slap him for almost making my dad not let me watch the series, then to tell him i think he's hilarious

Sasuke: Kick him, tell him he's an idiot, then drag him back to konoha where he will, concious or not, marry sakura, SASUSAKU

Kiba: Tell him he's uber hot and get him to help me convince my parents to let me get a dog

Akamaru: To pet him and give him a bone

Naruto: to ask him if he's my long lost hyperactive brother, cause ive started to wonder...

Shikamaru: So he can be my tutor

Orochimaru: To laugh at him

Mizuki: To ask him how frosted flakes are (good rep me if you get this joke)

Fatal Frame II

Because Friendship is MAGIC!

Forsaken Beer Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2013 10:39 PM
    Threads

Well like this:
    5.Gaara-To be his friend and to meet him more i find him interesting.
    4.Hinata-One of my all time fav girl characters.Real sweet with that shy stuff reminds me of me kinda. ;P
    3.Jiraya-He is simply awesome and cool.I would like to spend some time with him and have fun running around and doing silly things. :]
    2.Naruto-Really like this guy.I am motivated by his both annoying and kinda inspiration talk.Always knows what to say when it is needed.
    1.Kisame-The guy that is the most coolest one by me.Wish he would make me a shark guy too and teach me the sword skills and some water jutsu.Gah that would be awesome! =D
    My job?Well being drunk.
    What do I do in my free time?In my free time I'm being drunk.
    Favorite place?The bar.
    Favorite drink?Heineken ftw!
    I don't brawl but be careful I might bite...

Was called Forsaken One once...

Junior Member strawberry_cake is on a distinguished road strawberry_cake's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2008 05:24 PM
    Threads

Cool Who id like to meet...

Sakura-because i could do girltalk with her,lolz
    Temari-because I could chillax with her
    Tenen-because i could learn weaponry from her!!
    Neji-because knowing the pressure points of the human body is essential to win every battle.And because he is a destiny believer,like me!
    Shikamaru-because I could REALLY chillax and sleep in peace with him without being interrupted by weird or troublesome people!
    naruto-cuz he's frickin funny and a little bundle of troublemaking skills
    sasuke-because he rocks my socks
    KadiV.

Junior Member Raziya653 has a brilliant future Raziya653 has a brilliant future Raziya653 has a brilliant future Raziya653 has a brilliant future Raziya653 has a brilliant future Raziya653 has a brilliant future Raziya653 has a brilliant future Raziya653 has a brilliant future Raziya653 has a brilliant future Raziya653 has a brilliant future Raziya653 has a brilliant future Raziya653's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2008 09:59 AM
    Threads

Naruto, b/c he hot and funny!
    Kiba, b/c he's awsome!
    Temari, she kicks butt!
    http://media.photobucket.com/image/t...rJacob.jpg?o=1

you know your in love with an anime charatcer when...
    -you keep saying their lines all the time
    -you eat whatever they eat
    -you have the exact same outfit they have
    -you watch the show they're in whenever it comes on
    -you've never missed a show with them in it
    oops. guess i fell in love with an anime charater...
    I Naruto

Konoha's Blossom kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2009 06:29 PM
    Threads

Kakashi- Cuz..I mean...who wouldn't want to meet him?!
    Sasuke- To kick his butt For leaving.
    Naruto- I get this overwhelming urge to hug him.
    Gaara- He's like a panda! =] And even if I couldn't hug him, It would be awesome to stand by his side.
    Sakura- She'd be an awesome person to hang with
    Neji- Must I explain? His sexy prescense is enough for me.
    ITACHI- OMG. I'd faint If I met him. It isn't right for someone to be that sexy.
    Kisame- cuz he's full of awesomeness
    Deidara and Sasori- ........I love them. They complete me. lol naaaah.
    And the rest of the Akatsuki.
    Why?
    Because they're awesome!

I have an Idea....I'd like to meet them ALL. lol
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 09-09-2008 at 12:47 PM. Reason: language
    (Member of the Sasu/Saku army! XD)
    (And a supporter of Sasu/Naru and Naru/Sasu Day!)
    No Fear Kuro-sama!

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these; "It could have been" ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Manekineko Cancer Luna
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2013 12:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xXoTrinityoXx

i would want to meet...
    kakashi sensai and gaara and kiba...

Junior Member xXSpazzyXx has a reputation beyond repute xXSpazzyXx has a reputation beyond repute xXSpazzyXx has a reputation beyond repute xXSpazzyXx has a reputation beyond repute xXSpazzyXx has a reputation beyond repute xXSpazzyXx has a reputation beyond repute xXSpazzyXx has a reputation beyond repute xXSpazzyXx has a reputation beyond repute xXSpazzyXx has a reputation beyond repute xXSpazzyXx has a reputation beyond repute xXSpazzyXx has a reputation beyond repute xXSpazzyXx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2008 05:48 PM
    Threads

1) Naruto, so two people with the same personality can hang out and stuff our faces with ramen.
    2) Hinata, cuz she's the cutest girl on that show.
    3) Sasuke, so I can beat his *** for being so Emo and pissy to Naruto.
    4) Kiba, cuz he's just awesome.
    For All Of Life's Problems, There's Ramen.

Member Inumaru has a reputation beyond repute Inumaru has a reputation beyond repute Inumaru has a reputation beyond repute Inumaru has a reputation beyond repute Inumaru has a reputation beyond repute Inumaru has a reputation beyond repute Inumaru has a reputation beyond repute Inumaru has a reputation beyond repute Inumaru has a reputation beyond repute Inumaru has a reputation beyond repute Inumaru has a reputation beyond repute Inumaru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2009 07:10 PM
    Threads

1.GAARA!-love him and he's sexy!
    2. Sasori-another Gaara with cute red eyes
    3.Tobi- he's just cute!
    4. Itachi-IDK i just like him
    5.Sai- he's funny and sexy
    Inumaru

Senior Member jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2010 07:38 PM
    Threads

I would just want to go out and party with Kakashi and Jiraya. I think that would be a pretty good time

Junior Member gohatto is on a distinguished road gohatto's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2008 11:22 AM
    Threads

Ino...she is hot
    and kiba and akamaru.....i`m a fanatic for dog

Senior Member UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2008 08:30 AM
    U dont need to know cause you might be a STALKERRRR
    Threads

I loveTenten! Her weapon skills are awesome!!!
    *No Siggy yet!*

chérir-- kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2009 01:11 PM
    Threads

Tenten for sure <3 She's always been one of my favorites. Her weapon skills are amazing and she's a lot like me in some ways.

Then...Lee <3 Because, I admire his strength and his, YOUTHFUL-ness :3 Ohh, and because he's my favorite also.

Then...Sakura & Karin, so we could all sit down and talk about Sasuke over tea. Hahah.

The Baka Queen. ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2008 02:12 PM
    Threads

Sasuke, so I can punch his grinning face.

Sakura, so I can 'confront' her.;]

And Shikamaru just because he's lazy, we can eat Choji's chips and look at clouds.xD
    [/kyon facepalm].
    I'll be waiting for you. Someday.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 10:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

1. Sasugay so I could disembowel him in front of his fangirls

2. Sakura because I hate pink hair

3. Naruto so I could repeatedly stab him and get the show cancelled.

Seriously, people, you must be pretty retarded to consider an anime character hot and sexy. You must be even more retarded to want to kiss them or even think the emo characters are sexy. Generally, the

"LIKE OMG!!! [Insert horrible Naruto character's name here] IS SOOO SEXY I WANNA MARRY HIM!!!!1!1 LIKE OMG!!!!"
    fanbase ranges between ages 13-16 and rarely 17. Seriously, this ever-ongoing series is gayer than the Rainbow Coalition that Jesse Jackson led and that's pretty gay. (No offense to homosexuals considering I'm bi.)

Leader of SasuxSaku army! **Sakura-Chan** has a reputation beyond repute **Sakura-Chan** has a reputation beyond repute **Sakura-Chan** has a reputation beyond repute **Sakura-Chan** has a reputation beyond repute **Sakura-Chan** has a reputation beyond repute **Sakura-Chan** has a reputation beyond repute **Sakura-Chan** has a reputation beyond repute **Sakura-Chan** has a reputation beyond repute **Sakura-Chan** has a reputation beyond repute **Sakura-Chan** has a reputation beyond repute **Sakura-Chan** has a reputation beyond repute **Sakura-Chan**'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2009 12:29 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Sakura is da' best!

Ooohhh!!! The following:
    Sasuke-kun: Because he's my true love, and sooo kawaii!
    Sakura-chan: Cuz she kicks A$$! And she's my #1 idol!
    And I'd love to train with her and Tsunade-sama! X3
    And a few others, but I just don't have the time.

Thank you nichunter1 for the fabulous banner! ^-^
    ~SasuxSaku army members list has been moved to my blog.~
    PM me to join!

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 10:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by **Sakura-Chan** View Post

How can somebody love a piece of animation to the point of using -kun as the name's suffix? I could never love a piece of paper. I will not start trying.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 09-30-2008 at 09:40 PM.

Junior Member GrimReaper16 is on a distinguished road GrimReaper16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2008 10:43 PM
    Threads

jariya cuz i would get a good laugh out of watchin all the girls beat the crap out of him
    and i would also like to meet kakashi and ask him to train me so i could become the ninja of death............................................. .................................................. ...........................
    .................................................. ...............................................THE GRIM REAPER RULES
    Last edited by GrimReaper16; 09-30-2008 at 10:19 PM.

Member Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Cloudy Kusanagi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2008 06:48 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by **Sakura-Chan** View Post
    Ooohhh!!! The following:
    Sakura-chan: Cuz she kicks A$$! And she's my #1 idol!
    And I'd love to train with her and Tsunade-sama! X3
    And a few others, but I just don't have the time.
    ok...when was it acceptable to use honorifics out of japan?! fair enough you want to meet sasuke but...stop with the honorifics!!! >_<

oh yeah and i'd meet Hidan...we could have a swear-off and then proceed to slaughter a few failgirls.
    Last edited by Cloudy Kusanagi; 10-01-2008 at 04:59 AM.

Senior Member +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2011 09:02 AM
    Threads

I really like Gaara. I like his cool politeness and how calm he is. He is in reality, very inteligent and strong. He is great leader and It would be so awesome to have a talk with him. He is my role model and he has influenced me more that any character in any show because of his view that "those most precious to you are the ones you want to protect" approach. I like his deep past. And he's not really emo anymore, he's just quiet. I really like that about him. He's been my favorite character since I first saw him. Crazy or not, I liked him. Im proud of him and its like having a big brother to model my self after. GAARA IS WHO I WANT TO MEET.

Fatal Frame II

Because Friendship is MAGIC!

Like a Star ♥ Lady Solace ® has a reputation beyond repute Lady Solace ® has a reputation beyond repute Lady Solace ® has a reputation beyond repute Lady Solace ® has a reputation beyond repute Lady Solace ® has a reputation beyond repute Lady Solace ® has a reputation beyond repute Lady Solace ® has a reputation beyond repute Lady Solace ® has a reputation beyond repute Lady Solace ® has a reputation beyond repute Lady Solace ® has a reputation beyond repute Lady Solace ® has a reputation beyond repute Lady Solace ®'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2008 06:39 PM
    Threads

1. Naruto - I love his personality x'D
    2. Sasuke - he's like an emo kid
    3. Hinata - she's like an angel ^^
    4. kiba - no comments, he's perfect!

Senior Member Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Eye Patch 025 - Pikachu Shark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2012 03:13 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mandysmurf

Gaara- So i can be his friend, plus hes cute!!
    Naruto- Hes cute,goofy and hyper. Yah hyper like me

^^

Ice Tea ninja wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2010 06:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1234 5678 91011

Kakashi
    because he is just to awesome
    and he is one of the 1 covered eye trio
    and NAruto, so i can unseal the demon fox and seal it withen me! wa hhahahahhaahha
    i want that seal mark me...
    Last edited by wowzabunny; 11-02-2008 at 11:06 AM.
    Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Wowzabunny

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information