AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Why does nobody like the ending?

Junior Member Valonsire will become famous soon enough Valonsire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2008 08:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Why does nobody like the ending?

While looking around these other threads, I'm seeing that many people are saying that they don't like the ending. Why not? There WAS a part after the credits that was really important to the ending that you should watch.

I thought that the ending perfectly wrapped everything up and I also liked it because it preserved the team instead of having them all go their separate ways.

Outlaw Star is definatly one of my favorite animes, but I want to konw what is YOUR opinion of the ending?

/v|;/|/|) `|`}{;(-'/-'' daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2011 06:13 AM
    Threads

I personally like the ending. When I first saw Outlaw Star, I actually didn't want it to end at all.

I really like the story, and I grew to love the characters so much. Some anime fans would disagree, saying that the series is mediocre and not very original. But that didn't matter to me when I first saw it as a little kid, and it still doesn't matter to me. The ending was just what I wanted...none of the main characters die ('cause I think that's pretty typical), they found out what the Galactic Leyline was, Gene and Melfina finally admit their love to each other, and it leaves no loose ends. Just a simple way of closing the book on one of my most favorite anime series.
    SMILE!

Junior Member Valonsire will become famous soon enough Valonsire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2008 08:38 PM
    Threads

Exactly!

Original or not, that doesn't really matter to me. I mean, if the series is interesting (which outlaw star definatly was) it doesn't change anything. I mean, just look at outlaw star. Magic mixed with Spaceships? Two completely different things but when executed like it was in Outlaw Star, then it makes an awesome show.

The only part of the ending that I actually regret was the fact that it was actually ending, everything else I liked. I remember finishing it thinking, "That was freakin amazing." Honestly, more anime's gota have endings like this.

AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2014 01:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

The ending was not too bad, I liked endings of other shows better but yea the ending was ok with me.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!

~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

Senior Member Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2008 03:01 PM
    Threads

It wasn't too satisfying for me (the ending). They better come out with outlaw star 2 soon or i'm going to have to kill some people.
    Last edited by Totsean; 07-03-2008 at 09:47 AM.
    "Truth, joy, and love. The three are interchangeable"

Closed Thread

Thread Information