AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who is the best eva pilot

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rei

33 34.74%
  • Asuka

32 33.68%
  • Shinji

15 15.79%
  • Toji

2 2.11%
  • Kaworu

13 13.68%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Best Eva Pilot

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 01:42 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The Best Eva Pilot

So who do you believe is the best Eva Pilot?

I reckon Shinji is the best pilot albeit a late bloomer.

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 06:05 PM
    Threads

Ayanami Rei,all the way!
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

You want some, punk? mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Bleach Kon Double Bento Pocky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2013 06:58 PM
    in the dojo doing laundry with Kenshin ^_^
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Byakuya_Girl

Exclamation

Rei is the best in my opinion.

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmmm did you cry when she sacrificed herself? I did. Rei 3 was a cold person.

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 06:05 PM
    Threads

I was on the edge of crying...
    But I held my tears back,since there arent many anime that can make me cry...
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey have you seen Rei in Evangelion : Angelic Days. She is the polar opposite of the one in the series.

Member ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2008 08:13 PM
    Threads

I like rei she's the best!
    ShinnAsuka-Not a big fan of Gundam Seed
    but a fan of:

Death Note!!!!!!!!!!!

L

Junior Member Love<3 ProFUSION~ is on a distinguished road Love<3 ProFUSION~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2007 07:20 PM
    Threads

Wink

Asuka, all the way. None of the other piolts compare. She kicks more *** than any other character in the show (see her fight against the 9 MP Evas in End of Evangelion, AMAZING!).

And I hate Rei... *cough*

The Rocker Witch Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 01:51 PM
    Threads

I'll have to say Shinji, because for better or for worse, he's the better pilot and the one that has the special Eva... really hard to admit, coz I'm a Kaworu fan.
    Last edited by Antares; 04-08-2007 at 12:19 AM.
    The Member Formerly Known as ~*Haru*~

[ This is my World, and you can't Join it ]
    Inhumane and Beautiful

You're a 90's kid when...
    You know that, before SpongeBob, the Snorkels inhabited the bottom of the Sea.

[~Set done by Megami~]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Haru*~ View Post
    I'll have to say Shinji, because for better or for worse, he's the better pilot and the one that has the special Eva... really hard to admit, coz I'm a Kaworu fan.
    Yay Shinji. . . . . Kaworu is like a cheating answer since he is an angel. Anyway, I still love him

The Rocker Witch Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 01:51 PM
    Threads

Kaworu is just special, in the anime he didn't get the chance to use the Evagelion against one of his brothers... er... angels, but I think that in the manga he did. Anyway, one has to be really obsessed (like me) to come up with a perfect explanation to why Shinji is the best pilot.
    The Member Formerly Known as ~*Haru*~

[ This is my World, and you can't Join it ]
    Inhumane and Beautiful

You're a 90's kid when...
    You know that, before SpongeBob, the Snorkels inhabited the bottom of the Sea.

[~Set done by Megami~]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Haru*~ View Post
    Kaworu is just special, in the anime he didn't get the chance to use the Evagelion against one of his brothers... er... angels, but I think that in the manga he did. Anyway, one has to be really obsessed (like me) to come up with a perfect explanation to why Shinji is the best pilot.
    Well I love Shinji so I guess I am just as obsessed as you are

Junior Member Plan9 is on a distinguished road Plan9's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2007 07:27 AM
    Threads

Rei.

XD

Senior Member AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 07:16 PM
    On a mission with Rosette and Chrono in Brooklin, defeating devils and evil guys by the Order.
    Threads

I might have to say Asuka. She is a very strong fighter from what I have seen in Evangelion and her eva is really cool, plus she was trained so she knows what she is doing. Also Rei is a good fighter too because she is very strong and she knows what she is doing too so in my opinion they are the same.

Awesome set made by..*points at herself with an attitude* mwah ...

Rosette
    : But poopsie, we've come all this way to Sin City, so why not sin a little? Besides how often does a girl get to where an outfit like this?
    (Chrono Crusade)

Member Lukia is infamous around these parts Lukia is infamous around these parts Lukia is infamous around these parts Lukia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2007 09:49 PM
    Threads

I was going to say Kaworu, 'cause I love him soooo much, but he's an angel TT.TT

I think it has to be Rei, Shinji or Asuka. But I chose Rei, she's strong and cold!
    If someone said three years from now
    You'd be long gone
    I'd stand up and
    punch them out
    Cause they're all wrong
    I know
    better
    Cause you said
    forever
    And ever

Who knew?

Senior Member Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2009 05:09 PM
    Threads

I vote for Rei
    I thought She is better pilot ten other

but............... I wonder why she only had a back up part like wearing a shield and why Asuka is chosen to pair up with shinji when defeating an angel useing a music (i forgot the angel name)
    Why?
    We observe all.....Then when do we move?
    We cant just wait and see right?
    Well just let your imagination works since we are the Phantoms
    Zieg Phantoms!!!

Junior Member paige_ is on a distinguished road paige_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2007 01:20 AM
    Threads

i can't say shinji was the best beacuse he was such a coward and was always scared and stuff..
    so tell me something..

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads

Kaworu all the way! xP
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

The Appriser of Death maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2010 02:09 AM
    Threads

I think Rei is the greatest pilot of them all. XD

Junior Member allan01 has a spectacular aura about allan01 has a spectacular aura about allan01 has a spectacular aura about allan01's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2007 01:01 AM
    Threads

rai and Asuka.

i love end of evangelion, Asuka kicks butt.
    but rai cool too and i too tired to make a decision.

Senior Member Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2008 08:03 PM
    Threads

I think that Rei is the best eva pilot.

Junior Member Raining Sorrow will become famous soon enough Raining Sorrow will become famous soon enough Raining Sorrow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2007 10:44 PM
    Threads

Asuka is strong-willed and a great fighter but her pride sometimes gets in the way... She's sarcastic when given orders and would rather do things her own way. She can be a little too reckless...

Shinji is a good pilot and well-synchronized with his eva... but his emotions often hold him back.

Rei can fight and has good control... She also is never over-powered by her feelings... And on top of that, she isn't afraid of dying. She does what she is supposed to do, follows orders, gets the job done. Because piloting Eva is her life, she is rarely distracted by other things. I think Rei is the best pilot.

Toji was good, but only piloted like once. And Kaworu was skilled too... Idk...
    "The steady beat of the rain against my shoulders falls in line with the steady beat of my heart against my chest... While thinking of you, I cannot wipe away these forever falling tears that always burn deep within my soul..."

Junior Member Terenin is infamous around these parts Terenin is infamous around these parts Terenin is infamous around these parts Terenin is infamous around these parts Terenin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2008 11:56 PM
    Threads

Default I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Raining Sorrow View Post
    Asuka is strong-willed and a great fighter but her pride sometimes gets in the way... She's sarcastic when given orders and would rather do things her own way. She can be a little too reckless...

Shinji is a good pilot and well-synchronized with his eva... but his emotions often hold him back.

Rei can fight and has good control... She also is never over-powered by her feelings... And on top of that, she isn't afraid of dying. She does what she is supposed to do, follows orders, gets the job done. Because piloting Eva is her life, she is rarely distracted by other things. I think Rei is the best pilot.

Toji was good, but only piloted like once. And Kaworu was skilled too... Idk...
    I voted for Rei, for the exact same reasons. She's prob. the only one that's almost guaranteed to get the job done no matter what. And she's fearless, she knows the room of Ghaff holds X number of replacements should she perish. A bit sad, but no fear can get you far too.
    The things I possess are my life and mind.

- Rei Ayanami

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads

Just to say this. e.e Rei is downright coldhearted in the ending part. .. So creepy
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Junior Member saioul is just really nice saioul is just really nice saioul is just really nice saioul is just really nice saioul is just really nice saioul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2007 03:45 PM
    Threads

ayanami-san most defiantly

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information