AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)

Member Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2008 04:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Waiting...Inside a giant Materia crystal...
    Threads

Default World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)

This is a thread for WWE or any sort of wrestling fans. Please, do not be rude by spamming this thread by saying "WRESTLING IS FAKE". We all know that. But there are actually some people like me who like it. So please, respect us. If you do not like wrestling, keep your opinion to yourself. Its fine if you don't like it but please don't be rude about it.

Anyways, what wrestlers do you guys like?

I personally have always loved Undertaker, Triple H, and Shawn Michaels.
    <3
    Last edited by Lucrecia Crescent; 06-30-2008 at 03:31 AM.
    Vincent...I'm so sorry....I really am...I wish I could forgive myself for what I did to you...I wanted to die...But the Jenova inside of me wouldn't let me die...For my wrong doings...I sealed my body inside a giant Materia Crystal...

Count your blessings Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2008 09:32 PM
    Threads

I used to be so into wrestling when I was a younger kid, now I only watch it when I'm at my uncles house, and my favorite wrestler is Chris Jericho, it's always been Chris, for some reason I feel he's more.. Being himself, ya know? He has his own style, and his own flow, not to mention his own talk show.. Whoa, that rhymed! BONUS POINTS!
    1.Chuck Norris can divide by zero.
    2.Chuck Norris counted to infinity, twice.
    3.Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.
    4. If at first you don't succeed, you're not Chuck Norris.
    5.When Chuck Norris does a push-up, he isn't lifting himself up; he's pushing the world down.
    6.Chuck Norris played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.
    7.When he was born, the only person that cried was the doctor, never slap Chuck Norris.

Member Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2008 04:07 AM
    Waiting...Inside a giant Materia crystal...
    Threads

XDD
    I'm gonna give you reps just for that.
    Vincent...I'm so sorry....I really am...I wish I could forgive myself for what I did to you...I wanted to die...But the Jenova inside of me wouldn't let me die...For my wrong doings...I sealed my body inside a giant Materia Crystal...

Count your blessings Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2008 09:32 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrecia Crescent View Post
    XDD

I'm gonna give you reps just for that.
    Reps for what? For my opinoin? Haha, thanks? I just find wrestling too.. Repetative, I mean I already know who's gonna win most of the time.. It just takes some of the entertainment out.
    1.Chuck Norris can divide by zero.
    2.Chuck Norris counted to infinity, twice.
    3.Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.
    4. If at first you don't succeed, you're not Chuck Norris.
    5.When Chuck Norris does a push-up, he isn't lifting himself up; he's pushing the world down.
    6.Chuck Norris played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.
    7.When he was born, the only person that cried was the doctor, never slap Chuck Norris.

Senior Member Kobbler has a reputation beyond repute Kobbler has a reputation beyond repute Kobbler has a reputation beyond repute Kobbler has a reputation beyond repute Kobbler has a reputation beyond repute Kobbler has a reputation beyond repute Kobbler has a reputation beyond repute Kobbler has a reputation beyond repute Kobbler has a reputation beyond repute Kobbler has a reputation beyond repute Kobbler has a reputation beyond repute Kobbler's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2008 01:21 PM
    Threads

I dont know about Jericho, Im starting to hate how WWE is developing his character. Hes not the same since he came back. He hasnt even had any really memorable matches since his "triumphant" return

In general I am finding WWE to become a bit of a let down now. They are trying to bring back the "Vince McMahon death" arch, which I didnt like the first time around. Then you have the "La Falmila" arch going on Smackdown which is getting so repetitive its sickening.

There are two main things that need to happen with the WWE properties, turn ECW back into EXTREME Championship Wrestling, Im thinking turn the US title into the FTW Title or even just a Hardcore Championship, and end the La Famila arch. If they can do those it will make the shows much more watchable.

TNA is actually doing pretty good with its Samoa Joe/Kevin Nash arch, keeps the show a little intresting, but the Team 3D, Kurt Angle, Tomko vs AJ Styles, Christian Cage, Rhino thing needs to come to a head. Also they completely drooped the whole Raven storyline where he was managing Serotonin, a tag team that I actually liked.

As for my favorite wrestlers, lets see. I love original ECW, Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, and Raven. They had amazing story archs. Dreamer especially. You look at it he never won the ECW title until the very end of the brand before it was bought out, and he liked it like that. Another favorite is Sabu, who is now wrestling with Juggalo Champitonshit Wrestling. The man is crazy and I have always wanted to be like that, super glueing his split bicep back shut and going back out to wrestle. And naturally with my love of original ECW is the one and only Mick Folly, who you cant mention without mentioning The Undertaker, who I also like, and their amazing Hell in a Cell match.

Me and a friend are actually working on putting on a match for a music video for his band. Its going to naturally be a hardcore match and Im not going to be happy unless by the end of the match I go through at least 2 tables and am bleeding, lol.

PSN - Kobbler

Closed Thread

Thread Information