AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Photography art

Morphine. Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Paint Palette Gun Camera Dslr
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 09:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cool Photography art

I love taking pics of nature and stuff Even of myself,lol
    Here are some pics,most of them edited. Random ones
    Hope you like them ^_^
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Guitar_pose1 copy.jpg‎
Views:	79
Size:	249.9 KB
ID:	20944   Click image for larger version

Name:	bla.jpg‎
Views:	76
Size:	200.5 KB
ID:	20945   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00830 copy.jpg‎
Views:	90
Size:	646.0 KB
ID:	20946   Click image for larger version

Name:	Night.jpg‎
Views:	86
Size:	670.8 KB
ID:	20950   Click image for larger version

Name:	HPIM3663.JPG‎
Views:	84
Size:	355.1 KB
ID:	20951  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Edited in red.jpg‎
Views:	80
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	20952   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00480 copy.jpg‎
Views:	89
Size:	389.3 KB
ID:	20957   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00482 copy.jpg‎
Views:	90
Size:	259.6 KB
ID:	20958  
    No Mercy,
    No Remorse.

||Thank you MaruDashi for the great set!||

Junior Member UndertakerGirl is a splendid one to behold UndertakerGirl is a splendid one to behold UndertakerGirl is a splendid one to behold UndertakerGirl is a splendid one to behold UndertakerGirl is a splendid one to behold UndertakerGirl is a splendid one to behold UndertakerGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2008 11:18 AM
    Threads

oh
    my
    god!

i absolutely love your pics ^^
    most of them make me think about poetry O_o specially the ones where you appear! =)

but my favourite ones are the guitar ones, specially the first one! ^^

keep up the good work ^__^

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

I like the guitar ones a lot and the third photo in the top row looks awesome with that "old time" look.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Junior Member Kazuma-One Reality is on a distinguished road Kazuma-One Reality's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2008 12:09 PM
    Threads

Oh, wow. You are very good. I like the one with the guitar and the last two.
    There is no end to be found in this world.
    Sleep, my beloved.
    Your life goes on.
    You were born, and you lived.
    You will tell the song of hope, won't you?
    For eternity.

Offer up these tears,
    The words of a new love.
    Thank you, days of bliss within my dreams.
    I thank the fact that we met here.
    For eternity.---Requiem~Inori

Junior Member FoxyDawn555 has a reputation beyond repute FoxyDawn555 has a reputation beyond repute FoxyDawn555 has a reputation beyond repute FoxyDawn555 has a reputation beyond repute FoxyDawn555 has a reputation beyond repute FoxyDawn555 has a reputation beyond repute FoxyDawn555 has a reputation beyond repute FoxyDawn555 has a reputation beyond repute FoxyDawn555 has a reputation beyond repute FoxyDawn555 has a reputation beyond repute FoxyDawn555 has a reputation beyond repute FoxyDawn555's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2008 06:45 PM
    Threads

Alll r just wow. Y done a good job, just keep it up.

ಠ_ಠ  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe!'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2008 02:35 PM
    Threads

wow, you're good. your pictures are nice. and they look pretty dark, too....

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Junior Member tanmay bhatt will become famous soon enough tanmay bhatt will become famous soon enough tanmay bhatt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2008 12:18 PM
    Threads

My passion towards photography brought me here, though I am quite new handling the camera as it was not many days ago that I got my gadget. Its so wonderful to see how some people manage to create magic with their cameras and being a newbie both in this place and in the world of photography I am eager to learn the basics which might help me to take some breathtaking shots too. Any suggestions from where should I begin? Want to make people mesmerized with the photos taken by me.

Morphine. Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Paint Palette Gun Camera Dslr
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 09:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tanmay bhatt View Post
    My passion towards photography brought me here, though I am quite new handling the camera as it was not many days ago that I got my gadget. Its so wonderful to see how some people manage to create magic with their cameras and being a newbie both in this place and in the world of photography I am eager to learn the basics which might help me to take some breathtaking shots too. Any suggestions from where should I begin? Want to make people mesmerized with the photos taken by me.

Well I must say that every pic uploaded by me except for the one with the water is photoshop-edited. I only decrease brightness and increase contrast,to make the colors seem more strong and also to reduce the bad quality of the camera.
    And when you wanna make good pictures with the camera,you need good circumstances such as:light/luminosity,landscape, and well,good camera. The breathtaking shots are taken considering these circumstances

I'm glad you liked them, I've uploaded more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00899 copy.jpg‎
Views:	59
Size:	446.6 KB
ID:	21018   Click image for larger version

Name:	Guitar_pose2 copy.jpg‎
Views:	65
Size:	329.0 KB
ID:	21019   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00909.JPG‎
Views:	73
Size:	323.9 KB
ID:	21020   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00665 copy.jpg‎
Views:	67
Size:	360.1 KB
ID:	21021   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00670 copy.jpg‎
Views:	71
Size:	513.9 KB
ID:	21022  

Click image for larger version

Name:	FCRcvy7Aae9a2SqH9bOhYw--_m.jpg‎
Views:	57
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	21023  
    No Mercy,
    No Remorse.

||Thank you MaruDashi for the great set!||

Member xgcharlottex3 will become famous soon enough xgcharlottex3 will become famous soon enough xgcharlottex3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2008 08:15 PM
    Threads

yeah nice pics

Senior Member THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2009 09:36 AM
    Threads

They are all wonderful.
    But the last one is AWESOME ^_^

Closed Thread

Thread Information