AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Which Anime Character Would You Choose for These..?

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Which Anime Character Would You Choose for These..?

These are just some questions on the Anime characters that you would choose for things like;

Your Partner on you quest:
    Your Best Friend:
    Who you would like to go on a day trip out with:
    Who you would like to go out drinking with:
    Who you would rather have looking after you whilst you are ill:
    Who you would want with you a lot of the time:
    Who you would go to the Cinema with:
    To be your Girlfriend / Boyfriend:
    To Marry ^_^:
    To sleep with (optional):
    To play consoles with:
    To dance with at a party:
    To have a holiday with:
    To just hang around with:
    To take with you to a theme park:
    To just laze around with:
    To sleep under the stars with:
    To fight with (Can be for fun):

Feel free to add more to your own list, and for some certain questions you can have more than one answer.

----------------------------------------------------------

Your Partner on a quest: Van (Gun X Sword), Spike Speigel (Cowboy Bebop), Anita King (Read or Die), Elsa (Gunsling Girl), Lumiere (Kiddy Grade), and Excel (Excel Saga).
    Your Best Friend: Konata Izumi (Lucky Star).
    Who you would like to go on a day trip out with: Konata Izumi, Chiyo-chan (Azumanga Daioh), Tomo (Azumanga), and Edward Elric (Full Metal Alchemist).
    Who you would like to go drinking with: Van, Kamui (X), Spike, Lumiere, Misato Kusaragi (Evangelion).
    Who you would rather have looking after you whilst you are ill: Wendy Garratt (Gun X Sword), Hinata (Naruto).
    Who you would want with you a lot of the time: Konata Izumi.
    Who you would go to the Cinema with: Konata Izumi, Tomo, Rei Ayanami (Evangelion)
    To be you girlfriend / boyfriend: Konata Izumi. Maybe Lumiere.
    To Marry ^_^: Konata or Lumiere.
    To Sleep with (optional): Konata Izumi.
    To play consoles with: Konata Izumi and Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star).
    To dance at a party with: Osaka (Azumanga Daioh).
    To go on holiday with: Chiyo, Konata, Van, Spike, Kamui, Edward, Lumiere, Excel.
    To just hang around with: Tomo, Chiyo, Konata, Kagami.
    To take with you to a theme park: Chiyo, Konata, Kamui, Edward, Tomo, Tsubasa Hiiragi (Lucky Star), Rei Ayanami.
    To just laze around with: Konata.
    To sleep under the stars with: Konata.
    To fight with (can be for fun): Alphonse Elric. That would be fun.

Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

i'm desu and i know it. Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 02:33 AM
    Threads

Looks Fun. :3
    Here it goes~

Your Partner on you quest: Lelouch.
    Your Best Friend: Euphemia.
    Who you would like to go on a day trip out with: Ryoko.
    Who you would like to go out drinking with: IDK.
    Who you would rather have looking after you whilst you are ill: Nagisa.
    Who you would want with you a lot of the time: Fuuko.
    Who you would go to the Cinema with: Suzaku.
    To be your Girlfriend / Boyfriend: Everyone is like older than me. Gino.
    To Marry ^_^: Kyon
    To sleep with (optional): IDK yet.
    To play consoles with: Kagami.
    To dance with at a party: Gino.
    To have a holiday with: Shirley or Milly
    To just hang around with: Anya.
    To take with you to a theme park: Kallen or C.C.
    To just laze around with: Konata Izumi
    To sleep under the stars with: Edward Elric.
    To fight with (Can be for fun): ARGH. NINA.

Banzai!!!!!! Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 04:24 AM
    Somewhere in the middle of nowhere where even I DON'T KNOW~!XD
    Threads

Your Partner on you quest:Rin,Saber,Train heartnet,Kaname,Zero,Natsume,Matsuri Shihou
    Your Best Friend:Konata,Kagamin,Miyuki,Mikan Sakura
    Who you would like to go on a day trip out with:Haruhi Suzumiya,Mikan Sakura
    Who you would like to go out drinking with:Yunoki Azuma???@[email protected] joking..Fye/Fuji
    Who you would rather have looking after you whilst you are ill:
    Who you would want with you a lot of the time:Fuji,Tsukimori Len,Konata
    Who you would go to the Cinema with:Fuji,Konata
    To be your Girlfriend / Boyfriend:Fujiiiiii~!(though i wouldn't wanna fight with TezukaT-T),Tsukimori Len
    To Marry ^_^:totally no idea=="
    To sleep with (optional):since it's optional...=.="
    To play consoles with:Mikan,Kagami,Tamaki,HiharaXD
    To dance with at a party:Fuji XD!!Tezuka!!Kaname!!Zero!!XDTamaki!
    To have a holiday with:Everyone~!!(except irritating people)
    To just hang around with:Everyone~!!(except annoying people)
    To take with you to a theme park:Everyone should just go...=="
    To just laze around with:Any cheery-happy-go-lucky-type!
    To sleep under the stars with:Fuji XD!Kaname!!Zero!!Hihara Kazuki!Tamaki!
    To fight with (Can be for fun):Hehehe...AnyoneXD but i'll most probably take Kona-chan as she'll mistake me for wanting to fight her in a fighting game XD!
    Lol...I'm Back!
    FYI:Shana FTW!:3

Junior Member Namikaze Minato is infamous around these parts Namikaze Minato is infamous around these parts Namikaze Minato is infamous around these parts Namikaze Minato's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2008 11:29 AM
    Threads

Your Partner on you quest:Namikaze Minato (myself?!)
    Your Best Friend:Uzumaki Naruto..
    Who you would like to go on a day trip out with:Yukino Miyazawa
    Who you would like to go out drinking with:Tsunade,Jiraiya and Genjo Sanzo..
    Who you would rather have looking after you whilst you are ill:Haruno Sakura..
    Who you would want with you a lot of the time:Uzumaki Naruto..
    Who you would go to the Cinema with:Maehara Shinobu..
    To be your Girlfriend / Boyfriend: Kinomoto Sakura..
    To Marry ^_^:Belldandy..
    To sleep with (optional):Belldandy..
    To play consoles with:Hatake Kakashi..
    To dance with at a party:Kinomoto Sakura..
    To have a holiday with:Jiraiya..
    To just hang around with:Akira Sendoh..
    To take with you to a theme park:Kinomoto Sakura..
    To just laze around with:Shikamaru..
    To sleep under the stars with: Ayanami Rei..
    To fight with (Can be for fun): Hmmm..Maybe Uchiha Sasuke..

Member Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2008 04:07 AM
    Waiting...Inside a giant Materia crystal...
    Threads

Your Partner on you quest: Seras Victoria (Hellsing), Walter Dornez (Hellsing)

Your Best Friend: Seras Victoria (Hellsing), Haru Hara Haruko (Fooly Cooly/FL CL), Father Alexander Anderson (Hellsing)

Who you would like to go on a day trip out with: Rin (Fate/Stay Night), Rider (Fate/Stay Night), Saber (Fate/Stay Night), Kyo (Fruits Baskets)

Who you would like to go out drinking with: Pip Bernadette (Hellsing), Greed (Fullmetal Alchemist), Kimbley (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Who you would rather have looking after you whilst you are ill: Father Alexander Anderson (Hellsing)

Who you would want with you a lot of the time: Father Alexander Anderson (Hellsing), Inu-No-Taishou (InuYasha), Walter Dornez (Hellsing)

Who you would go to the Cinema with: Bankotsu (InuYasha) Dark Walter (Hellsing)

To be your Girlfriend / Boyfriend: Father Alexander Anderson (Hellsing) (Too bad he's a priest.), Walter Dornez (Hellsing)

To Marry: Walter Dornez (Hellsing), Kimimaro Kaguya (Naruto), Scar (Fullmetal Alchemist), Kimbley (Fullmetal Alchemist)

To sleep with (optional): Integra Hellsing... Then the next morning, we wake all like, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!, Loz (Final Fantasy:Advent Children) Makes you wonder, huh?, Greed (Fullmetal Alchemist)

To play consoles with: Kadaj (FFVII: Advent Children)

To dance with at a party: Walter Dornez (Hellsing)

To have a holiday with: Tifa Lockhart (FFVII), Aerith (FFVII)

To just hang around with: Seras Victoria (Hellsing) Haru Hara Haruko (Fooly Cooly/FLCL)

To take with you to a theme park: Dark Walter... Again. (YES I LOVE HELLSING'S WALTER. LOL)

To just laze around with: Kimbley (Fullmetal Alchemist), Greed (Fullmetal Alchemist)

To sleep under the stars with: Reno and Rude (Both from FFVII: Advent Children)

To fight with (Can be for fun): Yazoo (FFVII: Advent Children)
    Vincent...I'm so sorry....I really am...I wish I could forgive myself for what I did to you...I wanted to die...But the Jenova inside of me wouldn't let me die...For my wrong doings...I sealed my body inside a giant Materia Crystal...

Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hat Rayman Baboon With A Gun Bioshock Syringe
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2024 09:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

And closing thread, because we really don't want to know which anime characters you want to have sex with.

Closed Thread

Thread Information