AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: +Mw.Bwi Signature Gallery

Junior Member +mw.Bwi has a reputation beyond repute +mw.Bwi has a reputation beyond repute +mw.Bwi has a reputation beyond repute +mw.Bwi has a reputation beyond repute +mw.Bwi has a reputation beyond repute +mw.Bwi has a reputation beyond repute +mw.Bwi has a reputation beyond repute +mw.Bwi has a reputation beyond repute +mw.Bwi has a reputation beyond repute +mw.Bwi has a reputation beyond repute +mw.Bwi has a reputation beyond repute +mw.Bwi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 04:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default +Mw.Bwi Signature Gallery

these are just some older ones ive done that i wanted to put up to show you guys i wont be making any signatures for the year im taking a break and working on different types of projects but heres some in no particular order.

Blestus Copil
    Proud Masterworks Family Member
    Graphic Design Consultant/Resourcer
    BLESTUS WORKS IMAGERY 2008©

Junior Member +mw.Bwi has a reputation beyond repute +mw.Bwi has a reputation beyond repute +mw.Bwi has a reputation beyond repute +mw.Bwi has a reputation beyond repute +mw.Bwi has a reputation beyond repute +mw.Bwi has a reputation beyond repute +mw.Bwi has a reputation beyond repute +mw.Bwi has a reputation beyond repute +mw.Bwi has a reputation beyond repute +mw.Bwi has a reputation beyond repute +mw.Bwi has a reputation beyond repute +mw.Bwi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Blestus Copil

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Blestus Copil

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Knew it was you! Welcome back yo

I just adore that Hulk signature you made!! Looks so realistic in a way, especially that topazed greenery. The sundown sky really gives a feel of war in the forest =DD

The one below seems so damn good too! I love these type of signatures ;D Though, imo, there's something empty about the right side.

For post #2, signature #6
    Surrealism is so fun to do. Maybe you could add some C4Ds behind her to make it look like she's not hiding behind a massive C4d.

XDD
    Nice gallery yo!
    Over-saturating since '07

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thank you im glad to be back around :P
    yeah #6 is way old i was working with a style to perfect it a bit with that lol
    idk i still loves it but i do agree with what you said

Blestus Copil

..... The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2008 09:09 PM
    Threads

All I've got to say is..BRAVO..VERY nice sig indeed. Looks perfect to me. Wanna make me one? I'll gladly pay you rupees man. Well..as you can see..Yoshitora Tokugawa is from Samurai Showdown V..I wanna use him in my sig if you could that is. Again, nice work.

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Coolness - your have some awesome sigs. I am adoring the Envy, Bionic, and Motorola sigs! The coloring is awesome, specially on the Envy and Motorola sigs. The bright lighting looks great.

You should definitely think about doing some more tuts. ^^
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Well, it makes sense how you are a MW member now.
    10 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE.
    Versus two years.
    These are friggin amazing.
    I especially love all the gadget signatures you have done.
    I notice that you are a C4D user, and normally, other artists BLEND them in, while you make yours stand out, but blend them together at the same time.

Well, anyway, these are friggin amazing, as I have already said.
    Too bad you'll be taking a break, as I could have used these as inspiration for me to go on to become better!
    Also, you should totally share all your sources with us. =3

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 12:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I like that one best of all. Very vibrant. Awesome tags all around. And if Unli says so, welcome back I guess. Though to be honest, I don't remember seeing you around before.^^'

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

that's what you get Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2008 03:17 AM
    Threads

.oo00oo. cant believe I'm witnessing works of an awesome experienced gfx designer. Sangjev even mentioned you in his AB.!! (Well action speaks louder than words) and now I know why he mentioned you.

>>>
    ~Hope you enjoy your break nd dont forget about gfx!
    Last edited by Mujika; 06-29-2008 at 04:46 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah i took a 3 day break but ill be back fully and making resources and
    making tutorials soon. ill definitely share all of my resources with you guys

thank you for the compliments everyone

Blestus Copil

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 04:54 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

You utilize your C4D renders so well....it makes me wanna cry.

Closed Thread

Thread Information