AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Haruhi Complete Collection

Junior Member Yamano has much to be proud of Yamano has much to be proud of Yamano has much to be proud of Yamano has much to be proud of Yamano has much to be proud of Yamano has much to be proud of Yamano has much to be proud of Yamano has much to be proud of Yamano has much to be proud of Yamano's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2009 05:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Haruhi Complete Collection

Okay, you all know it, you all love it, it's the utter crack that pulses through your veins, its THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA! Okay, so in case some of you haven't heard Bandai is releasing the complete series of Haruhi. I'm sure to all you fans out there this is something extremely tempting (as it is to me) unless you've already bought the entire series (in which case it's only mildly tempting). What I want to know is whether or not this box set is only the discs or if it comes with extra little additions. We all know how Bandai loves to spoil us by sticking things like CDs, T-shirts, etc. So the one thing I have to find out is whether or not there is something in this box set other than the complete series itself. If not than I see little point in buying it (especially since I have most of the series already...)
    Currently watching: Moyashimon
    Stupid fungus...
    You're a fungus too!

Здравствуйте!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2020 08:46 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Check Amazon to see if it has all that or google it. There's nothing easier than that...

I would actually buy the whole thing even if it didn't come with additions. I have a great curiosity to know what Haruhi is all about...

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    Threads

I want to buy the limited edition sets that come with tonnes of Haruhi stuff like CD's and what not. I will not buy all 5 special editions though as that would cost a lot of money. Maybe just one or two and then just buy the normal volumed DVD's.
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

Senior Member Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2010 10:15 PM
    Threads

I've always wanted to see it, so I'll probably get the complete boxset by the end of the year (assuming I can afford it, there are too many good anime DVDs coming out this year!).
    My name is Kakashi Hatake. What I like....I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future...hmm, never really thought about that. As for my hobbies...well, I have many hobbies.

Junior Member Yamano has much to be proud of Yamano has much to be proud of Yamano has much to be proud of Yamano has much to be proud of Yamano has much to be proud of Yamano has much to be proud of Yamano has much to be proud of Yamano has much to be proud of Yamano has much to be proud of Yamano's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2009 05:36 PM
    Threads

Alright so see, I'm all for the idea on bringing out the complete series now that I think about it. It's a good way for people to save money on getting it all. But there is one thing that honestly I would rather them bring over here and that is the Haruhi games! Any of them actually. I know they think that because it's an anime game it probably won't sell well, but look at the Persona games! Besides, Haruhi is backed up by a relatively large fan base, so they really don't have to worry about sales. *sigh* I don't know... It's just the ranting of your everyday Haruhiist ^-^;
    Currently watching: Moyashimon
    Stupid fungus...
    You're a fungus too!

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Is it worth buying.I'm one of the few otaku without seeing it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information