AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: As I Lay Dying

Member M.X. has a reputation beyond repute M.X. has a reputation beyond repute M.X. has a reputation beyond repute M.X. has a reputation beyond repute M.X. has a reputation beyond repute M.X. has a reputation beyond repute M.X. has a reputation beyond repute M.X. has a reputation beyond repute M.X. has a reputation beyond repute M.X. has a reputation beyond repute M.X. has a reputation beyond repute M.X.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2009 07:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default As I Lay Dying

They're basically metal....and they happen to be the best band to ever grace the pitiful existence of human worm-babies.... become acquainted with them...

they've been around since 2001, they're metal/metalcore. (depending on your own definition of metalcore. Their music can be found all over the place online, and at ameoba music, they'll always be in the metal section.

members: * Tim Lambesis − vocals (2001−present)
    * Jordan Mancino − drums (2001−present)
    * Phil Sgrosso − lead guitar (2003−present)
    * Nick Hipa − lead guitar (2004−present)
    * Josh Gilbert − bass guitar, clean vocals (2007−present)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4AnEVnqEss4 -------- "94 Hours"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0jj6EAKg8q0 -----------"The Sound of Truth

http://youtube.com/watch?v=B6aPKt2R2Bc --------------"Forever"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mL7pJfApEY4 -------------"Separation" and "Nothing Left"
    Last edited by M.X.; 06-30-2008 at 10:55 AM.

Member Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2009 03:39 PM
    Threads

eh, their okay. I wouldn't call them the greatest or even in the top five as far as metal goes. Probably not even in the top 100. They're really generic.

Member M.X. has a reputation beyond repute M.X. has a reputation beyond repute M.X. has a reputation beyond repute M.X. has a reputation beyond repute M.X. has a reputation beyond repute M.X. has a reputation beyond repute M.X. has a reputation beyond repute M.X. has a reputation beyond repute M.X. has a reputation beyond repute M.X. has a reputation beyond repute M.X. has a reputation beyond repute M.X.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Bleh. Not for everyone.

Don't worry about the world going to hell, because there's nothing you can do about it anyway. Just sit back, and enjoy the ride...

The One and Only ShinigamiPrince has a reputation beyond repute ShinigamiPrince has a reputation beyond repute ShinigamiPrince has a reputation beyond repute ShinigamiPrince has a reputation beyond repute ShinigamiPrince has a reputation beyond repute ShinigamiPrince has a reputation beyond repute ShinigamiPrince has a reputation beyond repute ShinigamiPrince has a reputation beyond repute ShinigamiPrince has a reputation beyond repute ShinigamiPrince has a reputation beyond repute ShinigamiPrince has a reputation beyond repute ShinigamiPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2009 09:59 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: >_>

Yea. I've definatly heard of them.
    Maybe I wouldn't have if my friend didn't force me into listening to their music, but I did take a liking to a song.
    I found the song Confined pretty awesome, as well as Through Struggle.
    All in all, they're pretty awesome ~
    | Sig made by Jessie; thanks a lot for your idiotic insult |

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ShinigamiPrince View Post
    Yea. I've definatly heard of them.
    Maybe I wouldn't have if my friend didn't force me into listening to their music, but I did take a liking to a song.
    I found the song Confined pretty awesome, as well as Through Struggle.
    All in all, they're pretty awesome ~
    yes...yes they are.

Don't worry about the world going to hell, because there's nothing you can do about it anyway. Just sit back, and enjoy the ride...

Closed Thread

Thread Information