AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Regarding Vegetarians that Eat Fishies

Threaded View

Senior Member Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2008 02:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

People who eat fish are not vegetarians.

and vegetarians actually grow to be big and strong. Just look at bobobo-bo bo-bobobo

But seriously, i haven't had meat for maybe 3 years, and i'm not much healthier than I was before, and other people i know have said the same.
    Unless you've been eating meat only from fast food chains like mcdonalds, bk, or kfc than you probably won't become
    much healthier by giving up meat, other than lose weight and have a healthier cardiovascular system, if the meat you were eating was particularly fatty and stuff. Other than that you will realize how nasty it really is after a few months.

I've grown to be respectful of all animals and treat them like humans. I even have a pet rooster which I love greatly. I know that I will never return to eating
    meat at this point, and i'm glad I made this choice.

ignorant people argue that you need meat, and ask me where the hell i get my protein. Well... theirs dairy, grains, nuts, seeds, soy, legumes....
    Meat is actually the worst source of protein because it's very difficult to digest and thus has a fairly poor bioavailability when compared to whey or soy protein.

They also argue that the animals are already dead... Well guess what idiot? Increased consumption = increased demand = more killing
    Last edited by Totsean; 06-27-2008 at 12:38 PM.
    "Truth, joy, and love. The three are interchangeable"

Thread Information