AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 83

Thread: Regarding Vegetarians that Eat Fishies

  1. #26
    Senior Member Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean's Avatar
    Gil
    4,720.00
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2008 02:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    NB CT
    Age
    23
    Threads
    12
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    People who eat fish are not vegetarians.

    and vegetarians actually grow to be big and strong. Just look at bobobo-bo bo-bobobo

    But seriously, i haven't had meat for maybe 3 years, and i'm not much healthier than I was before, and other people i know have said the same.
    Unless you've been eating meat only from fast food chains like mcdonalds, bk, or kfc than you probably won't become
    much healthier by giving up meat, other than lose weight and have a healthier cardiovascular system, if the meat you were eating was particularly fatty and stuff. Other than that you will realize how nasty it really is after a few months.

    I've grown to be respectful of all animals and treat them like humans. I even have a pet rooster which I love greatly. I know that I will never return to eating
    meat at this point, and i'm glad I made this choice.

    ignorant people argue that you need meat, and ask me where the hell i get my protein. Well... theirs dairy, grains, nuts, seeds, soy, legumes....
    Meat is actually the worst source of protein because it's very difficult to digest and thus has a fairly poor bioavailability when compared to whey or soy protein.

    They also argue that the animals are already dead... Well guess what idiot? Increased consumption = increased demand = more killing
    Last edited by Totsean; 06-27-2008 at 12:38 PM.
    "Truth, joy, and love. The three are interchangeable"

  2. #27
    Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    40,320.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Raspberry Heaven
    Age
    24
    Threads
    27
    Posts
    2,014
    Rep Power
    2640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Niro View Post
    Once my momz ordered a salad in dubai or something and asked if its vegetarian they said yes but it had crab in it...its not nice
    Haha. That is like saying;

    "Yes, we do have a vegetarian meal for you and it has dead animal in it. Would you like a drink with it?"

    Surely a vegetarian dish should consist of no meat whatsoever.
    Also regarding McDonalds, I would never eat their as a vegetarian anyway if I was one. Their salads are supposed to be more bad for you than their big, fat burger meals. I was not suprised when I heard that rumour. Who would have thought that a healthy restaurant like McDonalds did not specialise in salads?
    Last edited by Amray; 06-27-2008 at 12:24 PM.
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

  3. #28
    There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gender
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    AAAAAAAA!
    Age
    28
    Threads
    163
    Posts
    9,496
    Blog Entries
    106
    Rep Power
    5828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amray View Post
    Yes, and I somewhat agree with them. I am against animal testing and cruelty and those are some words that go through my head. Killing other animals just so that our stupid and selfish human race can live is, the way I see it, pretty sad. Ofcourse I speak of testing drugs on them and such. They suffer for us and get nothing from it, exept death, injected eyes, and a life stuck in a cage. What a waste of nature. Humans live to cause destruction on the environment and other living organisms so I am sure if the animals had the choice they would not choose to die for us, nor would they care if we ceased to exist.

    I am no vegetarian but those are my thoughts, and I think I am now starting to understand why they refuse to eat other species.
    Some perspective in regards to animal testing is needed. Is it really immoral to test drugs on a rat to save human lives? Is a rat as important to you as a human? Should we test drugs on humans in spite of the real possibility of horrible effects, up to and including death? Or should we just quit testing drugs all together, abandoning humans to die of chronic disorders all for the sake of some laboratory mice?
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

    The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

  4. #29
    Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    40,320.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Raspberry Heaven
    Age
    24
    Threads
    27
    Posts
    2,014
    Rep Power
    2640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    Some perspective in regards to animal testing is needed. Is it really immoral to test drugs on a rat to save human lives? Is a rat as important to you as a human? Should we test drugs on humans in spite of the real possibility of horrible effects, up to and including death? Or should we just quit testing drugs all together, abandoning humans to die of chronic disorders all for the sake of some laboratory mice?
    I see your point. But if we are talking about sacrificing lives less important for other lives then why not test on babies? They have no thoughts and are the equivalent, if not, less intelligent than dogs and monkeys. Especially monkeys in fact. They have 1% of a different gene structure to that of a human yet they still choose to test on them, so why not babies? Sure, people would complain and mothers would get upset, but that is happening now in the form of protests and dogs whining for their puppies back.
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

  5. #30
    There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gender
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    AAAAAAAA!
    Age
    28
    Threads
    163
    Posts
    9,496
    Blog Entries
    106
    Rep Power
    5828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amray View Post
    I see your point. But if we are talking about sacrificing lives less important for other lives then why not test on babies? They have no thoughts and are the equivalent, if not, less intelligent than dogs and monkeys. Especially monkeys in fact. They have 1% of a different gene structure to that of a human yet they still choose to test on them, so why not babies? Sure, people would complain and mothers would get upset, but that is happening now in the form of protests and dogs whining for their puppies back.
    Because Babies have human potential, rats, dogs, and monkeys do not.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

    The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

  6. #31
    Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    40,320.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Raspberry Heaven
    Age
    24
    Threads
    27
    Posts
    2,014
    Rep Power
    2640

    Default

    Okay then, what about a baby with down syndrome or some form deathly disease? They will die anyway so why not make use of them? It may sound evil yes, but you cannot say something that is 'right' or 'kind' in a discussion like this.
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

  7. #32
    Member Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh's Avatar
    Gil
    1,880.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2008 08:32 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    160

    Default

    yeah..I have some more information...I hope it isnīt boring. I got them from www.tiermord.de thatīs a german site. I am translating a few facts..

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Every hour 650000 animals are killed only in the USA. According to an official statistics (protection of animals report 2001 of the consumer ministry) were killed in Germany in 1998:

    332.100.000 Fat chickens
    40.200.000 Pigs
    24.000.000 Soup chickens
    20,300,000 turkeys
    14,200,000 ducks
    4,100,000 bovine animals
    1,000,000 geese 900,000 sheep / nanny goats
    17,500 horses

    The Jewish author Isaac Singer Bashevis (1904-1991), said once: For the animals is every day Treblinka. Every compassionate person once a slaughter-house from the inside has seen will be shocked and forswear to meat food for good.

    The life of a pig is from beginning up to his end an ordeal: It will never see in its whole life probably the sunlight, a respect with his congeners can build up, or may wallow lighthearted in the mud. In stead of that itīs usually locked up directly after the birth taken away by the mother and thus that it cannot already turn round after few months any more. So that the pig wins fast in weight, it is filled up with chemicals only in such a way which provide for it that it eats, although it has no hunger. Then already after few months it is driven in a slaughter-house in him be short and painful life on the most crude one is finished. It is done with electroshock therapies and slashes in the homicide space, nevertheless, shrinks back, because it the shouts of his congeners the neck hears to those before him is cut open.

    The animals are tormented and ill-treated. If the people had to became eat no meat nobody starve!

    Indeed, the meat consumption is a principal reason why even today people above all in the Third World in hunger must suffer and die. On gigantic plantations in the Third World cattle feed is grown instead of food for the vegetating away population often for the industrial nations. An easy arithmetic example shows that with this wasted food the humanity the hunger once and for all remove könnte:Auf 1 hectare of country könnenentweder 250 pounds of beef or 40,000 pounds of potatoes are planted.

    Only in 1995 the World-Watch institute has calculated that one single hamburger would have to cost 350 dollars (today about 175 €)!
    The institute calculated all environmental impacts with the meat production in the price., the clearing of rain forest to creation of pasture surfaces and the subsequent problems, for example, by the garbage one. All the same where you eat her hamburger or your chicken's club: They support in every snack, every butcher bar, in everybody Almost - Food store, the exploitation and destruction of sensitive living beings.

    Some say:
    Nevertheless, I alone can save no animals
    counterargument:
    O, nevertheless, this you are able! An example The typical American has eaten up to his 72nd year about 11 cows, 3 lambs and sheep, 23 pigs, 45 turkeys, 1100 chickens and 862 pounds of fish.

    Argument: Nevertheless, animals also eat other animals!
    Counterargument: You want to compare yourself with predators like lions and tigers? nevertheless, \"Unfortunately, \" we have with the apes common forefathers from, and gorillas are same not only to 97% in the DNA with us, but pure herbivores, so Veganer. We have no predatory teeth or claws to tear up our victims. Rather on the contrary, because our rectangular grinders are almost created for grinding by grain and other herbal food! Moreover, is proved academically that the intestinal length is very vital for digesting of certain food. Our relatively long bowel of a herbivore is as inexpedient for the digestion of quickly rotting meat like the short bowel of the tiger for the digestion of a fresh grain muesli. If one has a look what carnivorous animals consume as the first if they have made prey, stimulates not necessarily to us also to the mimicry: the full intestine with the predigested food leftovers of the prey animal. No one would eat this. Moreover, the animals hunt to themselves her meals themselves. Would you always eat cows yet when you had to look to her only in the eyes and hunt to her then the knife by the skin and while her death yelling the blood from the wound splashes? And domestic animals like pigs or bovine animals are made by people to cannibals if they get bone meal, etc. fed. (To be quiet completely from the feces to feeds, as for example in France uncovered).



    Argument:
    I do not kill the animals myself!
    Counterargument:
    Order murder is as bad. Hitler has never killed certainly anybody even with his own hands, but nobody doubts that he was one of the worst murderers of the world history. With her purchase of meat they give, so to speak, the order to kill another animal to fill in the shelve again.

    Argument:
    Nevertheless, the animals are killed briefly and painless.
    Counterargument:
    Why many cows with electroshock therapies must be done to the butchering when this procedure was painless? Do you think serious that animals feel no pain if they are killed? How do you explain to yourself then the death shouts? Should this be a Hallejuha? And even if the battle act should be relatively short what also not always is the case, still the death follows afterwards. If you could choose between short \"painless \" death and the life what you would take?


    Argument: If we did not kill the cows and pigs, nevertheless, they would become to us too many.
    Counterargument:
    So stupidly this argument also sounds, some people still argue with it. However, they seem to forget that if nobody ate animals they would have to become not at all only \"grownly \". Moreover, cows give only milk if they are pregnant. If the milk turnover sank, the number would also sink immediately after the birth killed and to animal meal (for feed and gelatin) to processed animals.

    In the ready, meat-containing dog food the animal parts are used as a rule which are useless for the person, speak the meat from ill from death, handicapped and before late animals or also ground Hühnerferdern. Whether this is the right food for the best friend of the person, I find extremely doubtfully...

    One proves that domestic animals must on no account eat meat around a well-balanced food to receive. That is however on no account that the dog of your friend must live on artichokes and cherry tomatoes. There are various suppliers of vegetarian dog food. And even recently for the divas among the little animals and her owners there is a vegetarian cookbook...

    Meat is meat - grief is grief - pain is pain - murder is a murder death is death.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If there are some question. Ask^^ I am searching the answer if you want to.
    Maybe I should say that I am a vegetarian for 5 years.
    Calamity befalls oneself. Like Icarus who fell to earth when his wings were burned by the sun.

    Donīt pay too much attention to my bad english^^


  8. #33
    Senior Member Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean's Avatar
    Gil
    4,720.00
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2008 02:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    NB CT
    Age
    23
    Threads
    12
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Amray - yea, they'll never contribute anything to society and will have to be taken care of for the rest of their life.

    But... according to most people it would be unethical or against their moral beliefs to just put a damn spear through their head.

    *sigh* When will people realize that theirs no such thing as right or wrong... everything just is. Evil is that which you call evil.
    Last edited by Totsean; 06-27-2008 at 12:54 PM.
    "Truth, joy, and love. The three are interchangeable"

  9. #34
    Member Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh's Avatar
    Gil
    1,880.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2008 08:32 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    160

    Default

    Maybe but everyone has his own principles. Some are respecting other creatures, some not. Thatīs a decision everyone has to make on his own...
    Calamity befalls oneself. Like Icarus who fell to earth when his wings were burned by the sun.

    Donīt pay too much attention to my bad english^^


  10. #35
    There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gender
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    AAAAAAAA!
    Age
    28
    Threads
    163
    Posts
    9,496
    Blog Entries
    106
    Rep Power
    5828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amray View Post
    Okay then, what about a baby with down syndrome or some form deathly disease? They will die anyway so why not make use of them? It may sound evil yes, but you cannot say something that is 'right' or 'kind' in a discussion like this.
    Down Sydrome is hardly a deadly disease. My cousin has it, and aside for a gimpy leg and an oddly shaped head he's fine. I have no problem with using the brain dead as test subjects, but you'd have to convince their parents/guardians/who ever has power of attorney to go along with it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Karsh View Post
    yeah..I have some more information...I hope it isnīt boring. I got them from www.tiermord.de thatīs a german site. I am translating a few facts..

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Every hour 650000 animals are killed only in the USA. According to an official statistics (protection of animals report 2001 of the consumer ministry) were killed in Germany in 1998:

    332.100.000 Fat chickens
    40.200.000 Pigs
    24.000.000 Soup chickens
    20,300,000 turkeys
    14,200,000 ducks
    4,100,000 bovine animals
    1,000,000 geese 900,000 sheep / nanny goats
    17,500 horses

    The Jewish author Isaac Singer Bashevis (1904-1991), said once: For the animals is every day Treblinka. Every compassionate person once a slaughter-house from the inside has seen will be shocked and forswear to meat food for good.

    The life of a pig is from beginning up to his end an ordeal: It will never see in its whole life probably the sunlight, a respect with his congeners can build up, or may wallow lighthearted in the mud. In stead of that itīs usually locked up directly after the birth taken away by the mother and thus that it cannot already turn round after few months any more. So that the pig wins fast in weight, it is filled up with chemicals only in such a way which provide for it that it eats, although it has no hunger. Then already after few months it is driven in a slaughter-house in him be short and painful life on the most crude one is finished. It is done with electroshock therapies and slashes in the homicide space, nevertheless, shrinks back, because it the shouts of his congeners the neck hears to those before him is cut open.

    The animals are tormented and ill-treated. If the people had to became eat no meat nobody starve!

    Indeed, the meat consumption is a principal reason why even today people above all in the Third World in hunger must suffer and die. On gigantic plantations in the Third World cattle feed is grown instead of food for the vegetating away population often for the industrial nations. An easy arithmetic example shows that with this wasted food the humanity the hunger once and for all remove könnte:Auf 1 hectare of country könnenentweder 250 pounds of beef or 40,000 pounds of potatoes are planted.

    Only in 1995 the World-Watch institute has calculated that one single hamburger would have to cost 350 dollars (today about 175 €)!
    The institute calculated all environmental impacts with the meat production in the price., the clearing of rain forest to creation of pasture surfaces and the subsequent problems, for example, by the garbage one. All the same where you eat her hamburger or your chicken's club: They support in every snack, every butcher bar, in everybody Almost - Food store, the exploitation and destruction of sensitive living beings.

    Some say:
    Nevertheless, I alone can save no animals
    counterargument:
    O, nevertheless, this you are able! An example The typical American has eaten up to his 72nd year about 11 cows, 3 lambs and sheep, 23 pigs, 45 turkeys, 1100 chickens and 862 pounds of fish.

    Argument: Nevertheless, animals also eat other animals!
    Counterargument: You want to compare yourself with predators like lions and tigers? nevertheless, \"Unfortunately, \" we have with the apes common forefathers from, and gorillas are same not only to 97% in the DNA with us, but pure herbivores, so Veganer. We have no predatory teeth or claws to tear up our victims. Rather on the contrary, because our rectangular grinders are almost created for grinding by grain and other herbal food! Moreover, is proved academically that the intestinal length is very vital for digesting of certain food. Our relatively long bowel of a herbivore is as inexpedient for the digestion of quickly rotting meat like the short bowel of the tiger for the digestion of a fresh grain muesli. If one has a look what carnivorous animals consume as the first if they have made prey, stimulates not necessarily to us also to the mimicry: the full intestine with the predigested food leftovers of the prey animal. No one would eat this. Moreover, the animals hunt to themselves her meals themselves. Would you always eat cows yet when you had to look to her only in the eyes and hunt to her then the knife by the skin and while her death yelling the blood from the wound splashes? And domestic animals like pigs or bovine animals are made by people to cannibals if they get bone meal, etc. fed. (To be quiet completely from the feces to feeds, as for example in France uncovered).



    Argument:
    I do not kill the animals myself!
    Counterargument:
    Order murder is as bad. Hitler has never killed certainly anybody even with his own hands, but nobody doubts that he was one of the worst murderers of the world history. With her purchase of meat they give, so to speak, the order to kill another animal to fill in the shelve again.

    Argument:
    Nevertheless, the animals are killed briefly and painless.
    Counterargument:
    Why many cows with electroshock therapies must be done to the butchering when this procedure was painless? Do you think serious that animals feel no pain if they are killed? How do you explain to yourself then the death shouts? Should this be a Hallejuha? And even if the battle act should be relatively short what also not always is the case, still the death follows afterwards. If you could choose between short \"painless \" death and the life what you would take?


    Argument: If we did not kill the cows and pigs, nevertheless, they would become to us too many.
    Counterargument:
    So stupidly this argument also sounds, some people still argue with it. However, they seem to forget that if nobody ate animals they would have to become not at all only \"grownly \". Moreover, cows give only milk if they are pregnant. If the milk turnover sank, the number would also sink immediately after the birth killed and to animal meal (for feed and gelatin) to processed animals.

    In the ready, meat-containing dog food the animal parts are used as a rule which are useless for the person, speak the meat from ill from death, handicapped and before late animals or also ground Hühnerferdern. Whether this is the right food for the best friend of the person, I find extremely doubtfully...

    One proves that domestic animals must on no account eat meat around a well-balanced food to receive. That is however on no account that the dog of your friend must live on artichokes and cherry tomatoes. There are various suppliers of vegetarian dog food. And even recently for the divas among the little animals and her owners there is a vegetarian cookbook...

    Meat is meat - grief is grief - pain is pain - murder is a murder death is death.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If there are some question. Ask^^ I am searching the answer if you want to.
    Maybe I should say that I am a vegetarian for 5 years.
    tl;dr

    Protip: Vegetarians who interact with society are indirectly killing hundreds of thousands of animals through cultivation, they just don't eat any of them. They aren't morally upstanding, they are just malnutritioned zealots.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

    The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

  11. #36
    Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    40,320.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Raspberry Heaven
    Age
    24
    Threads
    27
    Posts
    2,014
    Rep Power
    2640

    Default

    Well, it is just as we were saying in that other thread about humans being good and evil. It is all to do with individual thoughts and actions.

    It does not matter how many people riot against the government, they will never change their ideals as long as it puts money in their pockets.
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

  12. #37
    Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    5,051.85
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Central Coast, California.
    Age
    21
    Threads
    185
    Posts
    5,807
    Blog Entries
    78
    Rep Power
    7310

    Default

    I want a nanny.I don't understand what's so bad about being bad to animals you're gona kill and eat.

  13. #38
    Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    40,320.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Raspberry Heaven
    Age
    24
    Threads
    27
    Posts
    2,014
    Rep Power
    2640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    Down Sydrome is hardly a deadly disease. My cousin has it, and aside for a gimpy leg and an oddly shaped head he's fine. I have no problem with using the brain dead as test subjects, but you'd have to convince their parents/guardians/who ever has power of attorney to go along with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amray View Post
    Okay then, what about a baby with down syndrome or some form of deathly disease?


    I know and never said it was deadly.
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

  14. #39
    There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gender
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    AAAAAAAA!
    Age
    28
    Threads
    163
    Posts
    9,496
    Blog Entries
    106
    Rep Power
    5828

    Default

    It was hardly clear by the grammar you originally used, but... OK so then you are you know what Down Syndrome is and are just advocating testing drugs on people with physical defects and higher then normal (but by no means guaranteed) rate of mental defects. Good show.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

    The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

  15. #40
    Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    40,320.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Raspberry Heaven
    Age
    24
    Threads
    27
    Posts
    2,014
    Rep Power
    2640

    Default

    Animals have nothing wrong with them either. Plus I am not exactly saying "Yes, let us go and test new drugs on children with disabilites even though it is not their fault they have them". I am against animal testing therefore why would I think a thing like that. I was only making a statement. But let's face it, it is not exactly a rats fault that it was born a rat either.
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

  16. #41
    There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gender
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    AAAAAAAA!
    Age
    28
    Threads
    163
    Posts
    9,496
    Blog Entries
    106
    Rep Power
    5828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amray View Post
    Animals have nothing wrong with them either. Plus I am not exactly saying "Yes, let us go and test new drugs on children with disabilites even though it is not their fault they have them". I am against animal testing therefore why would I think a thing like that. I was only making a statement. But let's face it, it is not exactly a rats fault that it was born a rat either.
    I'll put it this way. If you are against animal testing, you are for human suffering. There is no way to cure disorders unless you test drugs on something, and animals in general shouldn't be as important as humans in general. Even a severely retarded person has more human potential then a rat.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

    The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

  17. #42
    Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    40,320.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Raspberry Heaven
    Age
    24
    Threads
    27
    Posts
    2,014
    Rep Power
    2640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    I'll put it this way. If you are against animal testing, you are for human suffering. There is no way to cure disorders unless you test drugs on something, and animals in general shouldn't be as important as humans in general. Even a severely retarded person has more human potential then a rat.
    I suppose you say this because we are the smartest life-form on this planet correct? What other possible reason is there? So yes, that is what you are saying and on the most part I will have to agree with you.

    Also remember that all species can suffer from disability or desease, no matter what they are. I am not for human suffering, nor am I for animal testing, but why does it have to be one or the other? Even if human-kind ceased to exist animals would still catch diseases or be born with them and die, as would humans even if rats and dogs never existed. Birth-life-death. There is nothing else in this world.
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

  18. #43
    There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gender
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    AAAAAAAA!
    Age
    28
    Threads
    163
    Posts
    9,496
    Blog Entries
    106
    Rep Power
    5828

    Default

    Because without animal testing, people will continue to die young from chronic diseases, which increases human suffering. It's not a hard line of thinking to follow. Some concepts are either/or, and don't have a middle ground on which to stand.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

    The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

  19. #44
    Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    40,320.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Raspberry Heaven
    Age
    24
    Threads
    27
    Posts
    2,014
    Rep Power
    2640

    Default

    I know that. My friend is totally for it because if it were not for animal testing her younger sister would be on the next world by now. It was good to see that she was happy and I suppose animal testing was because of her sisters existence.

    But I can still think that it is wrong, even if it is actually 'right' and their is a lot of good coming from it, I still have the right to detest it. Not all of the tests are accurate anyway. When injected with a certain drug a normal pet mouse had a different effect than that of a trap door mouse, and I mean a completely different effect. They will never be 100% accurate as long as they are not used on humans so some humans must be involved in the experiments some how, otherwise how would they confirm it works?
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

  20. #45
    Member Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh's Avatar
    Gil
    1,880.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2008 08:32 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    160

    Default

    thatīs false. How you can read on www.peta.de (a german site) itīs useless to test things on animals because the react totally diffrent on things like medicine or so.
    Many humans died because the scientists only depended on the results from animal testings....thatīs ordinary. Animal testings are only cruel and donīt have any sense. Because to know for sure of the result from a medicament the scientists have to test it on humans. never mind what it has done to the animals!!..
    Calamity befalls oneself. Like Icarus who fell to earth when his wings were burned by the sun.

    Donīt pay too much attention to my bad english^^


  21. #46
    Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    40,320.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Raspberry Heaven
    Age
    24
    Threads
    27
    Posts
    2,014
    Rep Power
    2640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karsh View Post
    thatīs false. How you can read on www.peta.de (a german site) itīs useless to test things on animals because the react totally diffrent on things like medicine or so.
    Many humans died because the scientists only depended on the results from animal testings....thatīs ordinary. Animal testings are only cruel and donīt have any sense. Because to know for sure of the result from a medicament the scientists have to test it on humans. never mind what it has done to the animals!!..
    Yes, that was...basically exactly what I just said. And yes, it is very true. Medicines need to be used on a human to make certain of the outcome that it is actually safe for a human to use. Humans and Rats are nothing alike on the inside therefore half these tests on rats are futile.
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

  22. #47
    Member Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh's Avatar
    Gil
    1,880.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2008 08:32 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    160

    Default

    yeah. so itīs totally useless for scientists to say they have to test it so. Every hour 7.000 animals are dying for nothing..
    Calamity befalls oneself. Like Icarus who fell to earth when his wings were burned by the sun.

    Donīt pay too much attention to my bad english^^


  23. #48
    Mrs. Matsumoto
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333's Avatar
    Gil
    16,006.24
    Gender
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2011 09:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sapporo, Hakkaido, JP
    Age
    24
    Threads
    14
    Posts
    802
    AL Lyrics
    5
    Rep Power
    1569
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: lttlpplkilppl

    Default

    You can use almonds to substitute the meat. It has the same vitamins or something... Or so I've heard.
    I got a forum for random people. PM if you wanna check it out.

  24. #49
    Senior Member Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean's Avatar
    Gil
    4,720.00
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2008 02:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    NB CT
    Age
    23
    Threads
    12
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Maybe they should test the drugs on human volunteers more. Then atleast they have subjects that want it, and the results would be most accurate.
    "Truth, joy, and love. The three are interchangeable"

  25. #50
    Senior Member Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean's Avatar
    Gil
    4,720.00
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2008 02:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    NB CT
    Age
    23
    Threads
    12
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aishiteru333 View Post
    You can use almonds to substitute the meat. It has the same vitamins or something... Or so I've heard.
    yea, all nuts are a good source of protein, and also good unsaturated fats like omega fatty acid 3 and 6. They have some traces of vitamins and minerals too.

    but soy and quorn are probably the best substitutes for meat. You can get soy steaks, burgers, hotdogs, pretty much everything and it tastes almost exactly the same with just as much protein and has no bad fat or cholesterol.

    People who say humans are meant to eat meat are ignorant. Despite all the scientific evidence against that, it can also be logically deduced that humans used to eat meat only because the needed it to survive, but now humans are more evolved and much more advanced agriculturally so we don't neccesarily need to rely on meat, because we have better sources for those nutrients meat used to supply.

    and as the next poster says, it really has no vitamins. Yet it has toxins like lactic acid.
    Last edited by Totsean; 06-27-2008 at 02:33 PM.
    "Truth, joy, and love. The three are interchangeable"

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. This is for the Vegetarians out there
    By Black Pony in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 06:56 AM
  2. Vegetarians and/or Vegans post here please
    By Number_the_Stars in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-06-2006, 08:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts