AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Kingdom hearts 2

Member silent_destroyer is a name known to all silent_destroyer is a name known to all silent_destroyer is a name known to all silent_destroyer is a name known to all silent_destroyer is a name known to all silent_destroyer is a name known to all silent_destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2008 07:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Kingdom hearts 2

Ok, so i'm trying to figure out who is the most popular character from kingdom hearts 2, because I was thinking of writing a story about the character that everyone likes best. Mind you i'm not the best writer but its fun when people read your story. Anyway back to the point, i have been trying to find out who everyone like the best and right now its tied between.......

Axel

Riku

Sora

Xemnas

and Sephiroth

these are the options, so i would really appreciate it if you guys would vote for who you like best out of these characters so I could get an idea of who the pepole who might read my story would like better.

A friend will bail you out of jail,a best friend will be right beside you saying "that was fun,lets do it again".

Senior Member honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2008 02:04 PM
    Threads

Sora got my vote

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    Threads

No Roxas? He was awesome!

Out of those then it would have to be Sephiroth. As he is one of my most favourite game characters ever I suppose I would have to go with him. Although he is not actually an official KH character.
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

Mystic Nocturne Bird
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Dice D20 Soras Keyblade Photoshop
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 10:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

O.o;; Axel

And yeah, you shouldn't put Sephiroth in there because he's not really an original KH character, but hey...it'd be your story.

With A Tip Of My Hat ///////// I Bid You Farewell

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

I'd say cross out Sephiroth and Xemnas.
    1. because Sephy is from FF7 so people will be like "this is kingdom hearts?"
    and 2. Xemnas wouldn't even make the top ten of cool characters.
    I'm tied between Axel and Riku.......I'd hafta say Riku then.

Senior Member narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2013 12:21 AM
    Threads

Wow, topic's a bit late in coming (KHII's over two years old at this point) but I'll still be willing to answer. I'll have to go with my favorite pointy haired guy with the key. So, chalk one more up for Sora.
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...-no-9?ref=live

Like Mega Man? Keiji Inafune? Have money to spend? Click on that link and support Mighty No. 9! Donate enough and you can score yourself some cool prizes!

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I wouldn't put Sephiroth because he's from a Final Fantasy game. Xemnas is like, not even cool enough. Riku and Sora are awesome but I think there are too many fanfictions about them since they're the main characters. I believe Axel would be a good choice because you can make him serious or just plain funny.

My choice: Axel

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Member silent_destroyer is a name known to all silent_destroyer is a name known to all silent_destroyer is a name known to all silent_destroyer is a name known to all silent_destroyer is a name known to all silent_destroyer is a name known to all silent_destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

the only reason sephiroth and xemnas are up there in the first place is be cause at first it was just a vote of whichever character from kingdom hearts 2 the people liked better and those two just happened to get alot of votes.
    A friend will bail you out of jail,a best friend will be right beside you saying "that was fun,lets do it again".

Senior Member goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2010 09:27 PM
    Threads

Riku is my vote

Count your blessings Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2008 09:32 PM
    Threads

Oh, that's dead easy, Sephiroth for sure.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks for your votes you don't know how much this will help me out =^-^=

Super Princess Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos's Avatar
    Gil
    Volatile
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2010 03:11 AM
    Threads

Stitch, cause he would slobber all over my screen.

Member mars princess has a spectacular aura about mars princess has a spectacular aura about mars princess's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 08:56 PM
    Threads

actually Roxas and Sora they were the main two of KH2
    Thinking of you where ever you are.
    We pray for our sorrows to end
    and hope that our hearts will blend.
    Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
    And who knows.
    Starting a new journey may not be so hard,
    or maybe it has already begun.
    There are many worlds,
    but they share the same sky.
    One sky,one destiny.

Closed Thread

Thread Information