AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I want an FF7 Remake!!!

Senior Member Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 02:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: i have 1 but idk it

Thumbs down I want an FF7 Remake!!!

Alright,

I AM SICK of not getting a clear answer on this. People want a FF7 remake! there is so much demand but Square never gives us a clear answer. Sometimes they say maybe, sometimes they say no! sometimes they say they are currently too busy! is it too much to say that YES WE WILL MAKE IT? that is all we ask!

They make numerous spin offs and merchandise out of FF7 but they can't give us a remake?! I CALL BS!!

LOOK AT ALL THESE SPIN OFFS. They (Square) say that the developers are busy with other projects. You have all this time to make spin offs but you can't make a Final Fantasy 7 Remake for your FANS? WHO ARE ASKING YOU FOR IT?? HOW MANY PETITIONS HAVE WE SEEN?

And then we have those whiners who complain that if FF7 was remade, the developers would SCREW UP. ROFL thats a laugh. They made Crisis Core, Advent Children, Before Crisis, Dirge of Cerberus. Did people yell that Square screwed up with those titles?! instead all I hear is praise! I hear people applauding for the great art work, the music, the remaking of all the locations in the actual FF7 game. Sorry, but you are clearly unaware of Square's capabilities.

Square CAN remake FF7, and I hope they get this freaking message! because I am sick of sitting around and getting doubtful and different messages!

Sony, you of all corporations should know better. Here you got a PS3 which very few people are buying, you have a console for which people are waiting on games. Why don't you take the damn opportunity and get Square Enix to remake FF7 on the PS3? seriously, what kind of people do you hire in the management? because I think I could do a better job. LISTEN TO YOUR FANS, listen to what the people want, and you will regain all the sales you had on the PS2 and PS1. Go talk to Square! make a freaking remake!!

What I want to do with this thread is SPREAD THIS MESSAGE OUT TO ALL THE FORUMS IN THE WORLD. And I cannot do that alone. BUT! there are FF7 fans everywhere! if we work together and post this same article in every forum in the world, we can make a clear notice to both Square Enix and Sony.

So I ask you, if you have some time to spare, and you are a FF7 fan who wants a remake, copy and paste this article in every forum you can find! its not considered spam, its our way to get Sony and Square to notice that WE WANT A REMAKE! WE WANT IT CONFIRMED NOW!!! no more waiting. It doesn't take a billion dollars to just say YES FF7 REMAKE WILL BE MADE FOR THE PS3. You don't even have to give us a time frame now, JUST CONFIRM IT FOR **** SAKES!

THIS IS WHAT WE WANT!!!

Nonconfirmist Goatherder Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2014 10:38 PM
    Threads

I DON'T!
    I have good memories of FF7, I don't want thus game to be SquareEnixed, I don't want them to ruin it for me.

The Fallen Dream™ shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2013 03:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Desert Scout PSN ID: DetraUnited Steam ID: DSRTscout

I played ALL FF games..hehe FF7 rocked though and ya they do have a remake of FF7 comin' out for the PS3 along with FFXIII.

Crisis Core ruled....I beat it in about a week (I was busy so ya). Game ruled.
    I've got all the next gen consoles and a 64" LCD flat screen TV so...I'll be lookin' out for these games.
    And KH3.
    "An inspiration of faith and science only to be shunned...is called a Fallen Dream"

^Thank you Karuto^

Candy ♥Pop in Love Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2009 09:34 AM
    Asleep in the backseat of the Akatsuki-mobile
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Aizmov View Post
    I DON'T!
    I have good memories of FF7, I don't want thus game to be SquareEnixed, I don't want them to ruin it for me.
    I want it, but I'm afraid they're gonna screw it all up.
    *shiver* If they do, I hope they do it right.

Nonconfirmist Goatherder Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No good title ever came out since SquareEnix came to be.

The Fallen Dream™ shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2013 03:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Desert Scout PSN ID: DetraUnited Steam ID: DSRTscout

Or you probably just hate Square Enix....I love them...FFVII and KH were their best creations to date....still it's confirmed they're making another FFVII for PS3, I don't know the date yet though.
    "An inspiration of faith and science only to be shunned...is called a Fallen Dream"

^Thank you Karuto^

Candy ♥Pop in Love Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2009 09:34 AM
    Asleep in the backseat of the Akatsuki-mobile
    Threads

oh wow, Aizmov , now that i think about it...you're absolutely right.
    i think the only SqEn game I actually enjoyed was Kingdom Hearts but I mainly wanted to play it just to see Goofy fighting Cloud, hahaha
    i wish good ol' SquareSoft was still around...*sniffle*
    Last edited by Amarhyllis; 04-11-2008 at 11:43 PM.

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I wish good ol' Square and good ol' Enix come back.

Dragon Quest 7 infinitely better than Dragon Quest 8
    Valkyrie Profile is 10x better than Valkyrie Profile 2

Same goes for Square games.
    Last edited by Aizmov; 04-12-2008 at 12:09 AM.

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2014 10:12 PM
    Threads

The game has already been milked dry. I don't know about anybody else but I'm sick of FFVII and its derivatives. The game was only average to begin with, the story was okay, albeit filled with one dimensional generic archetype characters. But it certainly is far from the greatest thing since sliced bread that some fans make it out to be.

Then again the only Square game I every genuinely enjoyed with Chrono Trigger.

Senior Member Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2014 06:12 PM
    Threads

I want a remake yet the fact I HATE every single english voice actor in advent children and crisis core except for sephiroth's makes this a real issue. Besides they would do more than just keep the game exactly the same but make the graphics epic. Also the fact that noobs who know nothing of FF might pick up the game puts shivers down my spine. Final ruling: remake it but manage to do so in a way not to piss off us hardcore fans otherwise suffer the wrath of a mob burning down your headquarters. The End
    Samuraipanda [STAFF] 2008-04-02 00:26:25
    i would like to touch her bun
    Katybear [MOD] 2008-04-02 00:27:45
    O.o .... Whos bun? lol
    Metronome [VIP] 2008-04-02 00:28:01
    Uh-oh...thought you were hibernating, so you gonna maul him now or later? X3
    Welcome Back, Metronome! There have been 527419 posts, 29053 threads and 53924 blog entries since your last visit at 04:33 AM 06-05-2009.
    LOL oops...

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

There is already a topic on this.

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=72213
    ████████████

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Brojasu View Post
    And then we have those whiners who complain that if FF7 was remade, the developers would SCREW UP. ROFL thats a laugh. They made Crisis Core, Advent Children, Before Crisis, Dirge of Cerberus. Did people yell that Square screwed up with those titles?! instead all I hear is praise! I hear people applauding for the great art work, the music, the remaking of all the locations in the actual FF7 game. Sorry, but you are clearly unaware of Square's capabilities.
    Only Crisis Core is good. Dirge of Cerberus sucked and as a movie, Advent Children sucked. It was only a really long cinematic movie.
    Square CAN remake FF7, and I hope they get this freaking message! because I am sick of sitting around and getting doubtful and different messages!
    Squaresoft can. But not SquareEnix.

Quote Originally Posted by Aizmov
    I DON'T!
    Agreed.
    No good title ever came out since SquareEnix came to be.
    Mostly agreed, except for the first Kingdom Hearts. Only the first one though. I loved my Gummi Ships.

I wish good ol' Square and good ol' Enix come back.

Dragon Quest 7 infinitely better than Dragon Quest 8
    Valkyrie Profile is 10x better than Valkyrie Profile 2

Same goes for Square games.
    I swear, you stole my mind.

And I always wonder... why do people want a remake?

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    Threads

If they just make it exactly the same, just with better Graphics then they cannot really go wrong, right?

Also, can somebody please tell me what the difference is between 'SOFT' and 'ENIX'? I thought they were the same company and that they just changed their name. The original Final Fantasy creators made "Advent Children" so why can't they make the game too?
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

SquareEnix is the companies Squaresoft (Famous for the early FFs before 10) and Enix (Famous fo the early Dragon Quests, Star Ocean, etc) put together. To me it's a stupid mix. Square had great turn-based RPGs while Enix had great realtime RPGs.

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Enix bought Square, what can you do?

FFVII was a broken, incomplete rush job. Horrid translation and localization, removed plot points, and some minor graphic issues(Billy Dee Williams is slated to star as Sephiroth in Aerith's death scene, points to those that get the joke) plagued the game. Now you have retcons to tie into the game, new Turks members to explain, and a clear shot at a whole new gaming generation.

If they don't remake it, they are stupid.

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

There is no remake and there will be no remake. I used to always push for a remake but FF7 is special with those pole arms! Now that you can buy PS1 games online, there is NO CHANCE of a remake.

Teh Asugin! Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2011 08:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goninety

Um, no. I'm already tired of FFVII. Just get XIII ready is what I want. T_T

There are many similar demands like this one. I think at the 2007 SE Party there was a feedback section where they asked which FF remake the people wanted, and guess what, it's FFVII. There might be one anyway; the spinoffs kinda suggest it imo, esp Crisis Core. ^_^
    [deviantART][MangaHelpers gallery]

"We live to make the impossible possible! That is our Focus!"
    -
    Éclair "Lightning" Farron

Junior Member S3PH1 has a reputation beyond repute S3PH1 has a reputation beyond repute S3PH1 has a reputation beyond repute S3PH1 has a reputation beyond repute S3PH1 has a reputation beyond repute S3PH1 has a reputation beyond repute S3PH1 has a reputation beyond repute S3PH1 has a reputation beyond repute S3PH1 has a reputation beyond repute S3PH1 has a reputation beyond repute S3PH1 has a reputation beyond repute S3PH1's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2008 03:07 AM
    Threads

FF7 is the true perfection, a remake maybe only will destroy that master piece

Senior Member Legend Saber has a reputation beyond repute Legend Saber has a reputation beyond repute Legend Saber has a reputation beyond repute Legend Saber has a reputation beyond repute Legend Saber has a reputation beyond repute Legend Saber has a reputation beyond repute Legend Saber has a reputation beyond repute Legend Saber has a reputation beyond repute Legend Saber has a reputation beyond repute Legend Saber has a reputation beyond repute Legend Saber has a reputation beyond repute Legend Saber's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2008 10:46 PM
    Threads

Final Fantasy VII is quite probably my favorite RPG, and while I would love to see it remade in some manner ... I cannot see Square Enix suitably carrying such an action out. They would screw around with everything that made Final Fantasy VII fun to play in the first place, then dramatically alter key plot points for good measure.

Yeah, I think I'll stick with the original.
    Last edited by Legend Saber; 04-14-2008 at 05:46 PM.

Senior Member Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 02:58 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: i have 1 but idk it

I never said i wanted them to change it up, just rerelease it. I dont care if its a port to the PSP, it worked with 1 and 2, and 3 on the ds. And just cause its no longer square doesn't mean they cant use the same team. + i liked advent children and dirge

The Final Uchiha Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2013 09:40 PM
    Threads

I Say Leave It Retro, They've Milked FF7 To Much, I Say They Shouldnt Have Made Any Of Those Spinoffs, Coz They Don't Alter The Main Storyline And Frankly Don't Hold A Candle To The Original FF7

Sims Sadist Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Wolf Kunai Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 01:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have seen recent articles in GameInformer that they be remaking it, though. Only time will tell.
    "You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same, the gods laugh and celebrate the differences."

Senior Member Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2010 12:06 AM
    Threads

It'd be the greatest thing ever if they remade FF7 for the PS3! I'm also digging that fanart.

Senior Member Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2012 02:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: wish i had a Wii

a remake??
    well...
    i think a remake will kind of not work... the story is written, the plot is set, the characters are drawn but i donīt think there is space for a remake.. thatīs why we have Advent Childrens. itīs just like the remake but in movie.

but it was a wonderful game... and the death scene was... ;( sooo sad...
    letīs go forward with new games and new worlds
    let Final Fantasy the seventh rest in peace
    The Supreme Ruler
    of The Whole
    Universe

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

Like I said in another thread: Ignoring all the FF7 spinoffs, you have to look outside the compilation of FF7. They're doing remakes/re-releases of all the other FFs. Since FF7 is the most popular, the money-making choice is obvious: They WILL remake it so just relax.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information