AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How do you WANT Naruto to end?(not think WANT)

Junior Member narutofollower is on a distinguished road narutofollower's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2008 01:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

i want it to end with naruto killing sauske right after sauske kills itachi hinata marrys kiba and naruto ends up with sakura pein kills tsundae naruto kills pein and becomes hokage

Senior Member jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2010 06:38 PM
    Threads

when pein attacks the village sasuke and naruto have a giant battle. Where they go all out but just as naruto goes in for the kill kaskashi steps in and saves sasuke eventhough he is now dying. He ends up telling sasuke the real truth and not the distorted one that madra told him. Pein kills tsunade and Naruto fights pein while sasuke fights madra. Madra get killed by sasuke and Naruto is about to get killed by pain when sasuke steps in and uses the last of his srength to save naruto. Sasuke apolgizes to naruto for being a fool just as he dies. Naruto loses it and goes completly nine tail fox and kills pein and loses control but his freinds mainly sakura telling him that she loves him eventually get him back under control and he is made the next hokage the end.

The Ice Empress Deadly Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Deadly Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Deadly Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Deadly Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Deadly Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Deadly Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Deadly Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Deadly Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Deadly Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Deadly Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Deadly Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Deadly Kiss's Avatar
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Sushi2 Pink And Blue Ribbon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2012 05:51 PM
    Threads

I want Naruto and Lee to tell Sakura they hate her and for her to leave the village in disgrace. Then I'd like for Naruto to marry Hinata and become hokage. Finally I'd like Shikamaru and Temari to get married.

The Baka Queen. ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2008 01:12 PM
    Threads

Yes, I want it to end. They should've stopped in the 200s episode category. The Shippuuden ruined it all, actually it got crappy when they ended the Chuunin Exams. So I want them to end in the final battle between Naruto and Sasuke, someday in the Shippuuden.
    [/kyon facepalm].
    I'll be waiting for you. Someday.

Senior Member amadorhi has a reputation beyond repute amadorhi has a reputation beyond repute amadorhi has a reputation beyond repute amadorhi has a reputation beyond repute amadorhi has a reputation beyond repute amadorhi has a reputation beyond repute amadorhi has a reputation beyond repute amadorhi has a reputation beyond repute amadorhi has a reputation beyond repute amadorhi has a reputation beyond repute amadorhi has a reputation beyond repute amadorhi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 10:38 PM
    Threads

Sauske dies when he gets caught up in the Pein conspiracy. Sakura leaves the village to hoen her skills. Naruto dies due to some jinchuriki incident. Konohamaru becomes next hokage and names his son Naruto. Thats what I see. Sauske is not allowed to love anyone(sakura included).

Member Squishy_blob has a brilliant future Squishy_blob has a brilliant future Squishy_blob has a brilliant future Squishy_blob has a brilliant future Squishy_blob has a brilliant future Squishy_blob has a brilliant future Squishy_blob has a brilliant future Squishy_blob has a brilliant future Squishy_blob has a brilliant future Squishy_blob has a brilliant future Squishy_blob has a brilliant future Squishy_blob's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2009 02:21 AM
    Threads

I don't know who I want Sakura to end up with, but I want everyone to live, Even the old characters like Kakashi and Tsunade who are probably going to get killed.

And I want sasuke to NOT kill Konoha
    I can't cure your thirst
    Because you who is seeking the truth does not admit the truth

I can't cure your thirst
    Because the the truth that you expect isn't there

But I still want to cure your thirst
    Because I am the one who threw you out in the desert.

-Higurashi no naku koro ni

I MEH IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION!

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmmmm. How do I want Naruto to end?

Simple.

Invade animation studio that created Naruto, destroy all Naruto material (Animation Cells, Character designs, Archived Copies and Files) and kill all animators involved in the making of such a horrid and sorry excuse for an anime.

After the massacre is done and the Death Crew does their job and evacuates, Wire the entire studio with C4 Plastic Explosives. Detonate from a far distance while looking through binoculars, drinking Sam Adams Oktoberfest.

Junior Member Niverive has a reputation beyond repute Niverive has a reputation beyond repute Niverive has a reputation beyond repute Niverive has a reputation beyond repute Niverive has a reputation beyond repute Niverive has a reputation beyond repute Niverive has a reputation beyond repute Niverive has a reputation beyond repute Niverive has a reputation beyond repute Niverive has a reputation beyond repute Niverive has a reputation beyond repute Niverive's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2009 12:23 PM
    Threads

Awww man I don't want Naruto to ever end, I want it to go on for what seems like forever like Dragonball, Z, and GT, tho GT wasn't very good, but it seems like its going that way already yea? <3
    Please feel free to IM me on Yahoo or Windows Live (MSN) I usually have them online all the time when I'm home. I love to talk to people ^^

Xbox Live: Niverive PSN: Niverive
    FFXI Character: Kittkatt on Odin World
    Aion Character: Niverive/Ganelon on Kaisinel

Junior Member KillaD is just really nice KillaD is just really nice KillaD is just really nice KillaD's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2008 05:40 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    What do I want?

Okay, this will be fun.

I want Naruto to become hokage for one. I want him to be a bit more serious after everything that happens, but he'll still have his old annoying side the leaks out when it's alright. He should marry Hinata, but Sakura is find too.

I want Sasuke to find a strong dame who'll bear lots of children with him. I'm talking 7+ children here. He's going to need to have as many as possible to rebuild the Uchiha clan. Hopefully he'll stay monogamous. I don't think he should have the Uchiha clan reside in Konoha though after what happened.

I'd rather Ino and Chouji being paired because despite being on the same team, I still think they can learn a lot from each other. Ino can learn how insignificant looks can be from Chouji, and hopefully she'd be able to whip Chouji into having a better diet.

I don't want Shikamaru to get together with a kunoichi. I really want him to marry a normal woman.

I want Rock Lee to be a respected Taijutsu master who teaches young shinobi taijutsu. I don't want him to follow Gai though, I want him to be part of the academy.

Neji needs to get rid of the whole main vs branch family conflict. I don't know how it'd work, but I want it to happen.

I can't think of the rest yet.
    Shika has to take care of kurenai, so he migh as well get married to her, due to that fact, then when kurenai dies, he can get married to temari.
    but i agree with most of your stuff, + i want Gaara married to Rock Lee. Would be Sexy!

Banned Forum / Chat Kubisa is infamous around these parts Kubisa is infamous around these parts Kubisa is infamous around these parts Kubisa is infamous around these parts Kubisa is infamous around these parts Kubisa is infamous around these parts Kubisa is infamous around these parts Kubisa is infamous around these parts Kubisa is infamous around these parts Kubisa is infamous around these parts Kubisa is infamous around these parts Kubisa's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 05:57 PM
    Threads

I want it to end in a massacre, lots of characters dead and not an entirely happy ending.

Needs to be a strong moral message with the end but that won't happen.

Banned Forum / Chat Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin''s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2008 09:11 PM
    Threads

I want it to end good.

Member 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2008 12:02 PM
    Threads

Angry

So....
    Kakashi is fighting Pain, Kakashi realizes that Pain is too much for him tries to at least wound Pain. Pain about to give the final blow gets stopped by Gai. Gai trys to fight him off but gets messed up quick. Tsunade comes in a saves Gai by punching pain as hard as she can launching his body out of the village. Tsunade is very serious and goes full out on Pain. Pain knows his main goal was to get the Nail Tailed Beast but has now choice but to go to extremes to kill Tsunade. He does and ends her life. While this is happening, Sasuke comes into the village at the same time and wants to destory the village, he makes his way to the elders and kills all of them. Kakashi gets news of this from one of his dogs and finds Sasuke, he manages to make some sense with him and tells the truth about Mandara, he doesn't want to believe him and trys to finish Kakashi off. Kakashi wounded trys to fight Sasuke but ends up getting saved by Yamato. He helps defend and fight off Sasuke a little but hes even too strong for him. Sasuke does think about what they said and then it clicks. Sasuke decides to go back to Mandara to kill him. The rest of falcon are too busy fighting. Naruto then arrives to find out that Pain killed Tsunade. This anger's Naruto and he goes Sage mode. Pain starts to fight then with Naruto but relizies that he will even die if he keeps this up. His fight with Tsunade weakened him too much and manages to get away from Naruto. Sasuke makes it too Mandara and has a fight beyond any fight he had before with anyone. At the end he is barely alive and takes Mandara's eyes because he is fed up from everything. Naruto helps clean up the village from the invades and becomes the next Hokage. Once he claims his place he will already on the move to kill Pain, too end it. He has a fight with Pain in Sage mode, then forced into 3 tails. Pain pushes Naruto to go beyond 3 tails and into 4 tails but Naruto manages to keep control for the first time and fights Pain. This fight becomes so violent in power everything around them is being destroyed in their path. Naruto finally beats Pain. While Sasuke heals as well as Naruto, he plans to go back to the leaf village since he heard Naruto is the Hokage now. He is so confused about everything going around him. He cracks and ends up doing Mandara's plan to destroy the leaf village. He releases all the tailed beasts and uses his eyes to control them. Then enters the grounds of the leaf village to end everything around him and himself if it comes down to that. Sakura makes here way in front of Sasuke and try's to reason with him. That their is no one that can control him and he should go back to the way it was. Sasuke has flashbacks and then sees an enemy in that back and does an attack but Sakura gets in the way and Sasuke ends up dealing her a fatal wound to her. Meanwhile this is happen Naruto is making his way out of his office and finds Hinata waiting for him. She finally gets enough willpower to confess her love to him, but an ANBU members informs him about Sasuke. Hinata does mange to hang onto him for a sec before Naruto leaves and pretty much yells " I LOVE YOU" Naruto is on his way and it clicks. He stops running and is frozen. He never new that she felt this strong about him and turns back to her and tries to say somthing. He is speechless and in love himself but then again another ANBU members tells him to hurry. Naruto turns away and starts running and says "I will come back for you". Naruto comes to the point where Sasuke is and starts talking to him. Naruto then see's Sakura on the floor with Sasuke holding her. Sasuke is in tear's for the first time in the longest and yells " THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT NARUTO!" He blames everything he went through on Naruto. Naruto cannot believe that she died and is in pain himself. Now both in tears yelling at each other. Hinata makes her way in the distance to see what happens. Sasuke notices her and says "Naruto, I am going to take everything from you that you love, this village, all the people and Hinata" He charges at Hinata, she dodges a fatal attack but his very badly wounded. Naruto becomes slight unstable now, he is enraged at Sasuke and says " I wanted to bring you back but you give me no choice now, I will KILL YOU" Naruto rips the seal of the Demon Fox with in him and as compete control. Naruto makes the nine tail beast fear for himself and tells Naruto that his power is his now to use, that he provened himself worthy. Sasuke uses a tech. to control the other tail beasts around him and they fight. They both fight at their absolute max and.........

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2009 05:30 PM
    Threads

wow thats alot of writting

I would like it to end in lots and lots of blood and death. I also would like it if it ended in such a mannor kids would have nightmares for weeks.
    What did I do so bad that my account is locked?

Junior Member ManTaip is just really nice ManTaip is just really nice ManTaip is just really nice ManTaip is just really nice ManTaip's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2009 01:30 PM
    Threads

I want it to end amazingly... Like, when you finish reading you're all teary and for some hours just thinking 'that was absolutely amazing...' (like what happened to me after Elfen Lied ;] )
    That would be the best... I'm not a good storyteller, so i'm not telling the perfect end, but i would like that Naruto would be titled Hokage after he died. That would be touching <3

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I want the akatsuki to capture Naruto and basically rule the world while everyone in Konoha dies

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2014 11:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

I would want Naruto to kill Sasuke, and then he becomes Hokage. Plain and simple.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

Senior Member Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2009 01:42 PM
    Threads

I hope that during this war thing, Sasuke just randomly shows up and is like "HOLD EVERYTHING!!!11!2!1! this ***** is mine" and wtfpwns Danzo, and then realizes Konoha is in a war, so.. is nice on a whim and helps kill Pein.. o.O
    けんわかつのひと。

師ヲ出ダシテ未ダ捷タズ、身先ズ死ス。

☆Good Lucky☆ BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2012 08:05 PM
    Threads

Well.

Some time after akatsuki is defeated, Naruto becomes the Hokage. Tsunade sacrificed herself in a previous battle sometime after the current arc. A new enemy arose and threatened konoha and all it's inhabitants, as well as other cities. Sasuke is still rogue, and naruto has not been able to track him, despite having a section devoted in finding him.

Sasuke realizes that the treat of the new enemy is large enough that he must come out into the open. He goes to Konoha, but disguised thanks to some nifty genjitsu. No one, not even naruto and sakura, can tell that it's him.

Shortly after it's found that the enemy is actually the 8 tailed beasts. They are all drawn to naruto, who still holds the 9 tails. After some fighting, they extract the 9 tailed beast from him. The characters learn that the tailed beasts are the purest form of chakra and the actual basis of ninjutsu itself, and without them the ninja world would never exist. Sasuke, who has always been power hungry, joins with them and they lend him their power.

Sasuke becomes the number one enemy of the ninja world. Naruto is still intent on saving his friend. Eventually they meet on a battle field. Sasuke, who has absorbed the powers of all the tailed beasts, warns Naruto that if the tailed beasts were to be destroyed ninjutsu itself would be finished. Naruto says his usual. "I Have my own ways of doing things" talk. They have a tremendous fight, it ends much like the ending of their fight when Kyubi Naruto fought Cursed Seal 2 Sasuke. Only this time Naruto's determination and love for his friends and home town drive the tailed beasts out of sasuke, and into oblivion.

Theres a flash of light, and Naruto and Sasuke find themselves at the source of all chakra. 9 Broken orbs, representing the tailed beasts, sit on stands in a circle around a room. At this time all ninjutsu related incidents cease. Saskue, is alive, but very weak.

Then, darkness. A vortex surfaces above konoha, it's the tailed beasts, all of them combined to make a monster. Their distorted energy is no longer chakra based, but based on all the hatred, and suffering, and fear of mankind. No one can draw up their chakra since the link has been severed. Naruto sees this and runs into the center of the room and begins to try to feed his life force into the source of all chakra. Just when he think it's the end Sasuke stands next to him and is like. "Don't ever give up. Isin't that your way of the ninja?" Theres another bright light, this drives naruto and the source of all chakra itself. The ninjas of the world can once again draw chakra. They defeat the ultimate tailed beast.

A year later, konohamaru is the current Hokage, but says hes only there until Naruto returns. He does, and konohamaru says he's ready to give naruto the seat back. But Naruto, who has been changed by the experience with the source of all chakra refuses and says that he can do much more as a normal person. Konohamaru asks what exactly happened. Naruto looks to the distance, his eyes transform into the sharigan eyes. He says "I was saved by a very important friend."

End.

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 02:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

...hmm...How to put this?...
    Well, in my kind of ending:
    • Tsunade gets killed by Akatsuki,
    • Naruto fights Pein and kills him,
    • his other buddies kills off rest of the Akatsuki members,
    • Tobi betrays Sasuke and kills his rest of the members of hawk ,and Sasuke fights Tobi and finally defeats him
    • But Tobi manipulates Sasuke's mind making Sasuke true evil on verge of destroying konoha after losing his true consciousness
    • Sakura dies while trying to bring back old Sasuke
    • Naruto fights Sasuke , his Kyubi would be extracted from Naruto's body somehow by Sasuke but Naruto's determination makes him able to survive the procedure
    • Sasuke tries to destroy Konoha by using Kyubi and Naruto gives all he has got, not giving up to defend Konoha
    • Finally after being fatally wounded Naruto is able to bring back old Sasuke but he dies of his injuries in Sasuke's arm
    • Kyubi becomes out of control and so Sasuke after realizing what he has done, after asking for forgiveness from Naruto at his arms uses rest of his power to fend off Kyubi, and he's able to finish off Kyubi finally with the dissapearance of his own body
    • Finally peace comes to Konoha at the lives of many people
    • As to who shall become Hokage, I'll say Shikamaru becomes the Hokage, the wisest Hokage ever
    • AS for Naruto, he becomes an iconic figure to all, a true hero, a person of inspiration and his grave along with those who died during the conflict is kept besides his father and mother, and it becomes a Sacred place
    • And last but not the least Saskuke's memorial is kept at his abonded Uchiha village where he's remembered forever as the person to stop Kyubi at last.
    * THE END*

... that's my way of ending Naruto, what do you think , huh?
    Last edited by CrystalAce; 12-22-2008 at 11:18 PM.
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY

Member 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2008 12:02 PM
    Threads

The last couple of endings are good but we all want it to end our way, but I wouldn't mind if it happened like that I guess. If Naruto is going to end anytime soon.... LOl

Member yollyp is infamous around these parts yollyp is infamous around these parts yollyp is infamous around these parts yollyp is infamous around these parts yollyp is infamous around these parts yollyp's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2009 01:11 AM
    Threads

I want Pein to be killed by Naruto. Naruto will be the greatest Hokage forever. He will have a reviving technique somewhat like bringing back the dead so that Kakashi and Jiraiya be back. Hope there will be dragon balls here. LOLX

Senior Member Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2010 01:46 PM
    Threads

I just want it to end.
    Look ma, no hands!

Member jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2009 09:50 PM
    Threads

I want it to end like this...

Naruto defeats pein after going 4 tails due to lack of sage chakra.

Sasuke comes to the village to try and kill those that he has bonds with due to the fact that he's confused and doesn't know what else to do.

EPIC BATTLE BETWEEN NARUTO AND SASUKE. ~.~

Naruto finds Sasuke, who is with Sakura becasue sasuke tried to kill Tsunade and Sakura was trying to tell him that he really didnt have to do this and all that.

Naruto almost breaks down crying when he see's Sasuke in the Hokage tower.

During the same time, Sasuke subordinates are attacking Konoha.

Naruto and Sasuke fight. Naruto tries sage mode, doesn't work so well without the clones at the sage training place. He is forced to use Kyuubi chakra and goes 5-6 tails by the end. Sasuke realizes what he is and realizes what Naruto has had to go through and all that. Naruto tries to use a Kyuubi form of Rasen Shuriken...misses. He get furious and starts to attack the village forgetting about sasuke.

In the end it is Sasuke who calms him down.

Naruto ALMOST dies...but doesnt...

You know what...Idk from there. I hope there will be another time skip as a sort of epilogue thingy....but I think I will accept whatever Masashi Kishimoto brings...He has not let me down so far. x.x

Banned Forum / Chat interdvvsa is infamous around these parts interdvvsa is infamous around these parts interdvvsa is infamous around these parts interdvvsa is infamous around these parts interdvvsa is infamous around these parts interdvvsa is infamous around these parts interdvvsa is infamous around these parts interdvvsa is infamous around these parts interdvvsa is infamous around these parts interdvvsa is infamous around these parts interdvvsa is infamous around these parts interdvvsa's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2009 10:07 AM
    Threads

Default recomend wedding dress and bridesmaid dress factory

good, i like it.recomend every bride buy wedding dresses form jorma bridal.they are a wedding dress factory offers wedding dress, wedding gowns, wedding gown and bridesmaid dresses.if you don't like our information, please cancel it.thanks for your support!

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

I want to see a love love attack jutsu

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information