AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Yuki's Signature Shop [Open]

Member YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2009 07:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Yuki's Signature Shop [Open]

I'm ready to take on requests so...

Time for an update! I have been making signatures for about two weeks, and I wanted to share some of my better signatures! You will see these down below as well. ^^

Made for myself

For Red

Random made, can be customized for you. ^^

For Hotarubi Iga

Another random

Go on down for more examples of my work~
    Last edited by YukiOnna; 04-28-2008 at 06:07 PM.

sankunchansamasenpai Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2013 11:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

OH OH! I use CS2 as well!!

Yaay!!

Your borders are lovely and you're good at quotes too. That's very nice. But you still need a bit more time to improve. Siggy making is not hard at all. You'll probably be doing requests at the end of the month!

Try to work on blending the colours of the character more and not just slapping the extract on to the image. Use gradent maps. They help a lot. And you could also work on some depth. Not that I'm any good at it, but still. You could always PM someone for help or do a collaborated job with someone. It's loads of fun ^_^

New member? Enjoy your stay! You'll love it here...

Collab with Unli~ Isn't he awesome??

deviantART | Tumblr | IntuitionGFX | iGFX on dA

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The concepts are nice, I just dont like how you have buffed up the text and spread around all over the place. You should put all your text together in one area. Also, the signatures lack some blending that could be well added. Other than that, the render and colors are a very nice combination

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

If you were to get more serious on signature making, I recommend making the text a bit smaller ^^;;

Your first ever pwned my first ever.

Me liking your third, so;
    The text and font choice isn't so hawt. And try sharpening the girl (Filter > Sharpen > Sharpen)

get active and i'll bomb some more post in here
    Over-saturating since '07

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have to admit that I am not that good in signatures (I haven't the slightest idea how you even make one. lol^.^) but I think that you are really good for a beginner, compared to others. As a matter of fact if you hadn't wrote down that you are new at this I would never have guessed that. ^_^ The last one is my favorite, I guess I just like the concept. you're doing well, remember that experience comes from practice so I guess that the only thing you can do now is listen to the advices from Serated and karuto and keep on training.
    Last edited by SuXrys; 04-09-2008 at 08:15 AM. Reason: Language

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Member YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Wow! Thank you all so much! I think the three of them aren't really so good, but it is good to know that I am using some correct techniques! ^^ I am just now learning gradients and patterns. I was relying fully on brushes I had downloaded.

I re-vamped "Sweet Perfume" here was the result:

Still not perfect, but I think it was a vast improvement.

Then today, for the first time ever, I tried a transparent signature. I went off a tutorial and this was my 'practice the steps' end result:

There is probably so much more I can do to make it better, if you have any suggestions, let me know!

Thank you all, again, for all your great help! It is very appreciated!!
    Last edited by YukiOnna; 04-09-2008 at 06:01 PM.

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2019 12:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

Ohh i think they are very nicee!

may i use the third???
    XD

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by twilightdreams View Post
    Ohh i think they are very nicee!

may i use the third???
    XD
    Yep, you sure can! ^^

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

I really like your third siggy the most Yuki

The picture and background go well together. You're very good for a beginner. I hope to see some more from you real soon!
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2009 08:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Awesome sigs Yuki-chan
    I use CS2 aswell >.< [ YAY ] Anyways I love your transparent sig I love
    the colors you used for the character, I really think it stands out!
    (๑΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)
    I still lurk around, you just don't notice.

stalk me

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Thank you! I made the following yesterday:

This was a request from Keroppi-Chan ^_^

And this one was for me, obviously. ^^;

Thank you all for the great advice & comments! <3

Signature made by me! My SOTW 40 winner! ^.^=

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2019 12:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

I would loves if you coulds make one with mah username. XD Im not picky ^^

pretty please and thank you ^^

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

Blessed By The Saint TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:56 PM
    Threads

I think you are doing an awesome job. I don't have photoshop so I have been using other programs and still need a lot of improvement. I really love the Keroppi Chan and Sweet Perfume sigs. The sweet perfume sig is nicely blended and it is simple and elegant. Your color choice is good and you are doing well. Take other experience members advice and run with it.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by twilightdreams View Post
    I would loves if you coulds make one with mah username. XD Im not picky ^^

pretty please and thank you ^^
    Well, this is what I came up with:

Tell me if it is too big, or wrong colors, or generally anything you don't like about it. I won't mind to fix it! ^o^

**Edit**

I had another request from Keroppi-Chan! ^_____^

Here was the result!

*Edit again*

Just wanted to add another sig I made, and since no one is posting, then I have to keep editing! XD;;

Last edited by YukiOnna; 04-25-2008 at 06:02 PM.

Comfortably numb. Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2011 03:22 PM
    Threads

I still love them Yuki! I don't want to stress you out because I know your making other sigs too, but I just wanted to comment on your work so far!
    Lard!
    Het is heerlijk vet! Je most het eten!

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I love your new siggies Yuki-chan, especially Keroppi's one and mine!! You're really talented!! Keep up the mind-blowing work!!
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Thank you all so much!!

I made a few more signatures... you see most of them displayed as current sigs right now, but I'm gonna post them to keep them up when the people take them down. ^^

For my best friend, for another forum.

^^

For Red ^^ <3

The following are for myself, however if you would like to use one, then tell me and I can edit it to fit you. ^^

^^

Love the idea of this one

My favorite of the three!

Tell me what you think, or request something for yourself or a friend! ^_^=

Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I like the second siggy to be honest!! The photograph-like borders are awesome!! Can't wait for more wicked work from you!!
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I've made more signatures and I am open for requests now, so request away!

^o^=
    Last edited by YukiOnna; 04-29-2008 at 02:11 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yep, I'm double posting. :x It's a shameless bump, and I needed to post more work I have done.

Just a random one

Another random

A request

Another request

Random one that I can't get just right

Okay... that's all for now!

Request if you wanna! ^^

Senior Member starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 03:21 PM
    Threads

Would you be able to make one for me at alll? I dont' want to be cheeky as I'm still quite new xD Perhaps something to with my name like you did for Twilight Dreams? If thats okay with you of course!
    "I mean, yeah, you are pretty cute. You sneeze like a rabbit. What's not to like?"

Thank you YukiOnna ^-^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by starchaser View Post
    Would you be able to make one for me at alll? I dont' want to be cheeky as I'm still quite new xD Perhaps something to with my name like you did for Twilight Dreams? If thats okay with you of course!
    Not a problem at all! Do you have a certain picture you would like to use? Or any specific colors?

Senior Member starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 03:21 PM
    Threads

Ermmmm not sure.
    If it helps I really really like Air TV - hence the Tohno Minagi avatar - so perhaps something from that?
    "I mean, yeah, you are pretty cute. You sneeze like a rabbit. What's not to like?"

Thank you YukiOnna ^-^

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Can you get a signature of Yuki Nagato and Haruhi Suzumyia with their guitars? That would be awsome.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Junior Member Eternal_Flame has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Flame has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Flame has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Flame has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Flame has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Flame has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Flame has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Flame has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Flame has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Flame has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Flame has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Flame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2008 04:32 PM
    Threads

I would also like to request a siggy. Please feel free to not do it if you don't have the time, just tell me I don't want to overload you.

I don't care what the picture is, but I thing the colors orange and red would be good and with my name.

Closed Thread

Thread Information