AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Orange Planet

Junior Member youni_hanakochi has a reputation beyond repute youni_hanakochi has a reputation beyond repute youni_hanakochi has a reputation beyond repute youni_hanakochi has a reputation beyond repute youni_hanakochi has a reputation beyond repute youni_hanakochi has a reputation beyond repute youni_hanakochi has a reputation beyond repute youni_hanakochi has a reputation beyond repute youni_hanakochi has a reputation beyond repute youni_hanakochi has a reputation beyond repute youni_hanakochi has a reputation beyond repute youni_hanakochi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2008 06:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: i don't know..

Default Orange Planet

I don't know wether or not you have heard about this but.. I think I can summarize what happened so far..

It starts off like this I think..

It's about a girl(forgot age..) named Rui, about to give a letter, saw a guy making out with some girl one night. Another night, I believe, in that same apartment, there was a small housefire started by the guy she saw that other night named Eisuke, she went in to see but ends up getting saved by him. And to even? this out(I think), he decides to stay with her in her apartment and since her childhood friend, Tarou, comes unexpectedly, how can she hide the fact she's living with a guy?

I think that's how the beginning goes... I'm not sure but I tried my best.. try reading it. If you don't know where to read this, I can tell you.

it is so unlike me....>.>(punctuation and other stuff)

Junior Member Springbirdoo is on a distinguished road Springbirdoo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2008 10:36 AM
    Threads

Red face Grant each one a wish

Osama Bin Laden, a Canadian, and President Bush were walking down the street when they saw a golden lamp. They rubbed it and a genie came out and said, "I will grant each one a wish that’s 3 together." The Canadian said, "I am a father and my son will be a farmer so I want the soil in Canada to be forever fertile." The genie said the magic words and the wish came true. Osama looked amazed so he wished for a wall around Afghanistan the genie said the magic words and again the wish came true. ..World Of Warcraft gold is WoW gold, President Bush said "Genie, tell me more about this wall," the genie said,”It’s 50 feet thick and 500 feet tall so nothing can get in and nothing can get out." President Bush said,”Wow! That’s a big bridge...Fill it with water!!!

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I like Haruko Fukushima's characters and art so this is on my "to read" list. ^^

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Hey, it's not nice to spam other people's topics. DX

Closed Thread

Thread Information