AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Some Sigs and avys I made

Junior Member Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2008 03:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Some Sigs and avys I made

Both are Claymore-related(and yes they're basic,I don't bother with photoshop.)

EDIT:I'm deleted my old photobuckett account due to trouble I had with the URLS
    Last edited by Caliburn; 06-19-2008 at 09:53 PM.

Junior Member Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

finally...

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'm sorry but...
    The black backgrounds are very very boring, add some life to it.
    The extracts are messed up! Out of proportion! That is a BIG no no. HOLD SHIFT WHEN RESIZING IMAGES.

Also, don't worry about getting the entire extract inside the signature, just mostly get the face and a little bit of the body.

Just go do one of the tutorials in the forum and try them. Then you'll learn a lot.

Senior Member IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2009 08:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    I'm sorry but...
    The black backgrounds are very very boring, add some life to it.
    The extracts are messed up! Out of proportion! That is a BIG no no. HOLD SHIFT WHEN RESIZING IMAGES.

Also, don't worry about getting the entire extract inside the signature, just mostly get the face and a little bit of the body.

Just go do one of the tutorials in the forum and try them. Then you'll learn a lot.
    Balance is right and use some textures colours and even c4ds when necessary
    And maybe have a different font for each siggy ^^
    (๑΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)
    I still lurk around, you just don't notice.

stalk me

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Like I said these are BASIC(and they also happen to be my first REAL attempt at this.KYAAH!)Thanks for the tips though.XD

Closed Thread

Thread Information