AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Ichigo's dad?

Junior Member AltecXP is on a distinguished road AltecXP's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2008 08:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Ichigo's dad?

I'm sure this was brought up before but.....

They mention that there are 4(?) families of SS we know one is that little princess, another is the family that adopted Rukia and there is a 3rd and 4th...dont they mention that 1 of the families has disapeared or not been heared from? Is it possible that is Ichigo's father?

It seems teh popular theories are:
    1. His father was kicked out with the other 2
    2. His father faked his death

Miria's Fangirl Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2008 04:11 PM
    Threads

How is this for you?

Isshin use to be the former 11th division Captain before Kenpachi but he fell in love with a woman he could not be with (Ichigo's mum) Kenpachi challenged Isshin to a death fight to be the Captain of the 11th division and Isshin got Urahara to make a gigai which looked like him, the Gigai is what Kenpachi fought and defeated and with Isshin presumed dead he went to earth to be with the woman he loved.

Junior Member AltecXP is on a distinguished road AltecXP's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2008 08:13 AM
    Threads

It works, but Ive been thinking. I may be mis-quoting here but I haven't seen the Ep where his dad is a shinigami in a while. Doesnt hea say:
    (when refering Urahara) that he is "our" best friend
    when refering to knowing things about SS and Ichigo what "we" know?

That sounds a LOT like how the nobles speak.

Junior Member Rukia_L_Uzumaki is on a distinguished road Rukia_L_Uzumaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2008 03:07 PM
    Threads

I think he may have been in 2nd squad with Yoruichi and Urahara back in the day. Maybe even captain once Yoruichi is kicked out of SS...

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Here we go again.

Ok here is what I say. Issun is the father of the former 13th lit. Who was killed by Rukia. After his poor death I think he lost his will and was challenged by Zaraki. He lost and used Urahara to get away. This caused Urahara to lose his position as captain because this was the first time that a gigai was used.

He fled to the human world, where he meet Ichigo's mother. They fell in love and had their children. Now this is were it gets good.

If i'm right does Karin look that the Shiba clan women that help Ichigo and the others get into SS. Yeah.

Ichigo and whats his name that uses the bombs, and sand techniques. Yeah him. Don't they act as brothers. I think they do. I think that Issun changed his name. This allowed him to go on as a human with his power suppressed. So their you go.

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2011 07:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hey, how did you know all this? I don't read the manga much. What chapter is it?

Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice. At the end of the path you chose lies the truth...Believe in it and continue without faltering.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2013 08:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Ichigo View Post
    Here we go again.

Ok here is what I say. Issun is the father of the former 13th lit. Who was killed by Rukia. After his poor death I think he lost his will and was challenged by Zaraki. He lost and used Urahara to get away. This caused Urahara to lose his position as captain because this was the first time that a gigai was used.
    Um...what? Dude, none of that was in the manga.

Isshin was the former captain of the 13th Division. He was not the father of what's-his-face that Rukia killed. For unknown reasons, at some point in time, he fled to the human world, where he lived as a normal human,fell in Ichigo's mother, had Ichigo Yuzu and Karin. He also somehow knows Urahara.

By the current manga flashback, Urahara's reason for leaving Soul Society had nothing to do with Isshin's. In fact, Isshin hasn't been shown in the manga at all (even in flashbacks) since it was revealed he was a former Captain.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Member noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2010 12:37 AM
    Threads

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post

Isshin was the former captain of the 13th Division. He was not the father of what's-his-face that Rukia killed. For unknown reasons, at some point in time, he fled to the human world, where he lived as a normal human,fell in Ichigo's mother, had Ichigo Yuzu and Karin. He also somehow knows Urahara.

By the current manga flashback, Urahara's reason for leaving Soul Society had nothing to do with Isshin's. In fact, Isshin hasn't been shown in the manga at all (even in flashbacks) since it was revealed he was a former Captain.
    I have to completely agree with you... none of that was in the manga.. (=w=)\''' Two things: He was not the father of the 13th lieutenant that Rukia killed.. this point didn't really matter to me that much.. but what really matters is Urahara's reasoning for leaving the SS had nothing to do with the motives of Isshin. If you would like to know the true motives of Urahara's reasonings for losing his position, then go check the manga ^^~ It's probably one of the newer chapters of the manga (based on www.onemanga.com)
    Last edited by noir_charisma1109; 06-25-2008 at 12:01 AM.
    "I am absolutely much more brilliant and more complicated than you think!"

REPS?

Senior Member goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2010 09:27 PM
    Threads

the new chapter is out with why he had to leave and about the others

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    288 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2013 02:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly-Anne View Post
    How is this for you?

Isshin use to be the former 11th division Captain before Kenpachi but he fell in love with a woman he could not be with (Ichigo's mum) Kenpachi challenged Isshin to a death fight to be the Captain of the 11th division and Isshin got Urahara to make a gigai which looked like him, the Gigai is what Kenpachi fought and defeated and with Isshin presumed dead he went to earth to be with the woman he loved.
    Great theory =o

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Member noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

How is this for you?

I also like that theory too, it seems reasonable (>w<)

REPS?

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I asked before what chapter it is then I got to finish reading the chapter, "Turn back the pendulum" and "Let stop the pendulum." I guess it was his own theory about the matter.

Aizen was behind everything. The existence of the Vizards or how they became vizards. Urahara and Tessai's punishment to be banned from Soul Society, everything.

Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice. At the end of the path you chose lies the truth...Believe in it and continue without faltering.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well everyone jump on the kid for saying what he thinks. Man you people are crazy.

Anyway. I would love to see a fight between Ichigo's dad, and Aizen.

Senior Member goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2010 09:27 PM
    Threads

How strong exacly do you think Ichigo's dad is. Who would have equal power with him.

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:06 AM
    Threads

We know 3 of the noble clans already, Kuchiki, Shiba and Shihouin. Personally, I want Isshin to be a former captain of division zero, he's one of my favourite chacraters so I want him to be fully h4x.

13th division, when did we find that out?
    Last edited by OminousCloud; 06-27-2008 at 04:34 AM.

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh yeah, wasn't it stated that the longest reigning captains are Yamamoto Genryusai Shigekuni, Ukitake Joushiro and Kyoraku Shunsui. Joushiro is the 13th squad captain. It makes more sense if Isshin was the 11th squad captain.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chrono XIII View Post
    Oh yeah, wasn't it stated that the longest reigning captains are Yamamoto Genryusai Shigekuni, Ukitake Joushiro and Kyoraku Shunsui. Joushiro is the 13th squad captain. It makes more sense if Isshin was the 11th squad captain.
    Thank you. Jushiro and Kyoraku were the first captains. Along with the old man. If anything I think my story is the best. Why look like the Lit. of the 13th. Their is some connection. So yes I may not read the mania but hey I think i'm close.

Take a picture of Karen and a picture of the Shiba clan women and look at them side by side. Almost twins. Then look at Ichigo, and the Lit. The same. Plus Ichigo and Ganju act like brothers. So I think that it is one of two things.

One Issun is the head of the last family.

Or two that He is the true head of the Shiba Family. I think if any of the old captains like Jushiro or Kyoraku were to see him or feel his sprititual pressure the would know who it was. So yeah this is going to be good.

Senior Member honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2008 02:04 PM
    Threads

Ichigo's dad is a myserrious guy

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:06 AM
    Threads

Here we go again.

He fled to the human world, where he meet Ichigo's mother. They fell in love and had their children. Now this is were it gets good.

If i'm right does Karin look that the Shiba clan women that help Ichigo and the others get into SS. Yeah.

Ichigo and whats his name that uses the bombs, and sand techniques. Yeah him. Don't they act as brothers. I think they do. I think that Issun changed his name. This allowed him to go on as a human with his power suppressed. So their you go.
    Your theory is alright but...
    In the Bount Arc I think they name the previous squad 11 captain... After Kaien dies Kukaku (his sister) and Ganju (his brother) start to despise Rukia and Juushirou because of their involvement in their brother's death. If Zaraki had killed their father (who you say is Isshin) I think revenge would have been a good option, considering their personalities.

Karen and Yuzu are twins and they look pretty similar except for their hair colour, black from Isshin and brown from their mother. If you look closely at the characters, all the males look like a spin off of Ichigo, so facial similarities and things shouldn't be taken too seriously, it's just the mangaka's drawing style...

The manga has revealed in detail why Urahara lost his position as captain and why he was exiled.

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well everyone jump on the kid for saying what he thinks. Man you people are crazy.

Anyway. I would love to see a fight between Ichigo's dad, and Aizen.
    sorry for scaring you..
    anyways, i would also like to see that scene as well.
    (Ichigo's dad vs. Aizen) that would be really interesting

REPS?

Senior Member xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2008 10:16 AM
    Threads

How is this for you?

that is aswome thanks for tell me. now i know. what happen to him.

umm... not to brust your bubble.......it is in the manga right now.

Closed Thread

Thread Information