AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Middle/High School - The ___ 3/4 years of your life?

Her nickname at age 11. Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2010 05:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Middle/High School - The ___ 3/4 years of your life?

Sadly in the past, I would get annoyed when people would post threads like this. But then I gave in, and found that they have a good reason to.

What was middle school, or high school to you? Were they the good years, the bad years? High school can determine your fate. It's either "The best or WORST four years you'll ever have". I wonder, is that true? Is it mostly good or bad???

For those younger AF members, if you care, middle school has honestly been the worst two years so far. I'm really quiet, dress like a dork, and don't have many friends. And many people make fun of me and think I hate them/hate me.
    But that's really only if you stay quiet.
    =/ Bet you were expecting something optimistic...

What was middle/high school to you? Was it fun? How were the memories?

Senior Member Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Festive
    Gifts Mario Boo Bleach Kon Laptop
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2015 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Middle school was the only time I ever failed a class....let alone a semester...let alone a grade...in fact, I failed Middle School and failed most of High School. I'm only gonna graduate due to home schooling and like 10 classes to make up for it, and I have to take Adult Ed next summer...so that sucks. But hey, who ever said life was fair?

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

Well, I JUST got out of High School...so far so good. Still, freshman year was horrible because I was that guy who got picked on a lot.

I say Middle School so far were my WORST years. Everyone was sooo preoccupied with "Looking cool". Literally, I compare those years to High School...in High School people didn't really care what their label was, they just ilved and did what they wanted. In Middle School....conformity was the BIG thing. I hated it, because I was that guy who didn't care too much and was picked on for it. I mean I was picke don a lot in Middle School, lol. Still also for Middle School was the big "Goth/Punk" thing where a lot of kids were all "I'mma be rebellious, GARGHHHH"

Senior Member Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2009 11:04 PM
    Threads

Well, since today was my last day of 8th Grade, i would say that middle school was a Boring 2 years of my life. Didn't really accomplish much... 4.0 in 7th, and 3.95 in 8th, but who really cares. High School, looking forward to, hope i dont get too bored. Maybe i will finally learn something decent, xD
    With all the groups and popularity, i personally didn't care much about it. Most people knew me, i had my Reputation, but that's all in the past now

Azn DambHaH Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2009 06:48 PM
    Threads

I miss high school...apart from exams it was probably the most fun i ever had, lot of messed up things also happened during that time but overall sometimes i still wish i was that age again

I was kinda quiet too (well to a point) but i made good friends and my lot were always there to hang with so i didnt really a sh!t about makin any other good friends. I would take a few good friends over lots of just friends anyday.

I've never been in your situation apart from being quiet bit so i cant tell you anything but what i can tell you is dont degrade yourself or watever just to "fit" in...its not worth it...i've seen it wit many ppl and its not worth it. trust.

Monster hunter Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2009 08:10 PM
    Threads

High School was alright for me. I didn't have much of a social life because I was addicted to Final Fantasy XI from grade 8 until the summer before I went to university. So I didn't pay attention to school much; I was the quiet kid in the back of the class that did pretty well but didn't talk to many people. I had a circle of friends, but I lived far away from everyone so I didn't hang out with them much outside school.

Senior Member sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 10:20 PM
    Threads

High school is/was da bomb! (If that phrase is even used still) i mean aside from future- dependant major test-taking. Friendship and personal-development-wise it was awesome. Yay! Plus those test results weren't too shabby either.
    My last 2 years were quite stressful when it came to actual classes and workload, though.

/v|;/|/|) `|`}{;(-'/-'' daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2016 05:43 PM

They were the beginning of fast and crazy times. Looking back on it now, I can't believe how immature I used to be and how much I've changed. But it's only memories now, gotta look towards the future...
    feed your monster

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Well, this is my sixth year at high school now

High school has been the BEST experience that I've had up to now!!
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Ningen Nante _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2009 07:33 PM
    Threads

Middle School was great. I made good grades, had few but great friends.

Now realize this, I went to Middle School in Washington State.

I started High School in Alabama. Holy Sh--

I will be a Junior next year, so far High School has been Interesting.

Unlike middle school, where we got better food than Elementary, in this High school we got worse food than my old Elementary. It's borderline inedible.

My principle is a pretty cool guy, unfortunately it is the vice principle who seems to call the shots with students. This guy is prejudice against teenagers is the blunt way to put it, we're all liars, thieves, and sexual deviants apparently. Corporal Punishment (Getting spankings (licks) from a paddle) is still legal, and his solution for everything, including not having your shirt tucked in or being late to class.

The learning material and the teachers are adequate, we learn just as much as any other high school, we have CP and AP courses as well.

I'm a quiet person, but I have rarely been bullied.

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

Middle school was very boring.
    High school... freshman and sophomore year were horrible. Junior year was great. We have yet to see how senior year is. : D

Junior Member dark1angel is a splendid one to behold dark1angel is a splendid one to behold dark1angel is a splendid one to behold dark1angel is a splendid one to behold dark1angel is a splendid one to behold dark1angel is a splendid one to behold dark1angel is a splendid one to behold dark1angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2008 06:54 PM
    Threads

Well in my middle school years back behind me, were a big one even though i had problems dealing with tons of complications at home. By the time i end my last year in middle school it has become really easier and simpler since you can relax about being pressured with school as i thought. And not that i am qualifying for my last run in high school it seems i had become very independent with my duty without being supported with a parent.
    Twilight of Death Ressurects me into the darkest Valkrie.

~I'm yours~ yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2010 06:23 AM
    Threads

I'm at my college years now! but, I love to go back at my highschool years.... where you had a foundation day, sports week, fieldtrips, and more! highschool years has a lot of fun than at college....
    I had a lot of good memories at highschool, It's my first time to become a representative of my groupmates at badminton, be a leader..... having a CAT training.... me and my friends had a place where we can stay there, sleep, play, eat, etc..... LOL!
    siggy by tsuki

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

School in general is the worst part of my life >.> I went through a lot in middle school, discovering who I was and what my part was in life. But I do admit that high school is a lot worse!! O_O; I went through twice as much, the rumors, the bullies, and the typical idiots But I find it enjoyable once in a while I can't wait to graduate!! I'll be a senior this coming year and then...bye-bye school, bye-bye...bye-bye I really feel bad for those people who are stuck on the 5 year plan

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There were a few ups and downs but reterospectively speaking my high school years were pretty enjoyable, if a little uneventful. It could have been a lot better, but it could have been a lot worse too, and I appreciate that.
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

Senior Member ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2008 11:58 PM
    Threads

Middle school was fun for me. I was both popular in a different sort of way. I wouldn't consider myself "cool popular", but I never had a problem finding friends with the "popular kids" to the "nerdy ones" and all of the "in-betweens".

High school was the same, although I never had grasped the concept of potential popularity with the "cool kids". I guess I'm very reserved and I got shyer as I aged. I stuck with the "band geek" crowed, though some of those "band nerds" were far from the typical nerds you would meet. They were pretty popular and good with the "cool crowd". I had cool popular kids (from a bad crowd), wanting to hang out with me, but my parent's strict regulations kept me from doing things with them (which as of now I am thankful for). Ironically, I was in a long-term relationship with one of the cool popular jocks, which ended right before senior year. But overall, my high school years were "good", because I think it could have been better.

As for college, the whole popularity thing is still the same. I know tons of people on campus, allowed myself to partake in the social scene, and yet, I'm still reserved and shy as always.

I guess in the end, the term "popularity" and "cool" and all those stereotypical bullcrap means nothing to me. I guess people find successes in their own ways, but for me, I just want to freaking graduate and get a good job. Technically, I'm too old to be cool! :P

Oh yeah, and don't expect to be college or post-college years to be any different from middle school. I still hear the same drama, same cliques, etc. Funny how things never change. That's how society creates us to be. To be of the norm is to think you are part of it, even if you consider yourself "rebellious" in any way.

G A N G StaRrRrr*
    I support netiquette.

Senior Member mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2009 04:00 PM
    Threads

at first middle school was ok but when i moved it was hard for me it was the worst three years i had in school so far. High school is alot better at first it was terrible i made bad decisions hung out with the wrong people but when my 10th grade year started i changed i realized what was important and now its ok

Senior Member Phylloh has a reputation beyond repute Phylloh has a reputation beyond repute Phylloh has a reputation beyond repute Phylloh has a reputation beyond repute Phylloh has a reputation beyond repute Phylloh has a reputation beyond repute Phylloh has a reputation beyond repute Phylloh has a reputation beyond repute Phylloh has a reputation beyond repute Phylloh has a reputation beyond repute Phylloh has a reputation beyond repute Phylloh's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Gifts Santa Hat Cheeseburger Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2012 02:46 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blazing Taokaka PSN ID: Zelkovas_Moon

High school was the worst four years of my life. . I had no friends, social outcast, and did some pretty bad things to myself that are better suited for my therapist ^^
    Did I tell you to look at me? No? Good then get the hell away from me.

Senior Member DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2009 09:15 PM
    Threads

Middle school was terrible. High school wasn't much better, I just stopped caring around the end of freshman year.
    エレクトロ・ワールド

The ground shook and cracked, the sun in the sky descended into my hand

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

I can't emphasize how happy I am to be out of middle school. Those were definitely the worst years of my life. Everyone is too busy pretending to not be virgins and emo that no one can focus on the real problems in life. You can't hold a decent, intelligent conversation with a middle schooler without them either showing off or trying to make it relate to themselves in a negative. Selfish, little, ugh. Labels are slapped on you like product markers, and rap and pop rule the school. That's why I chilled with the seniors and played D&D. I hated middle school more than anything. I just hope that high school gets better.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

Здравствуйте!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2020 08:46 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Lightbulb

Middle school: Well, I must admit most of it sucked. I had an eating disorder and missed the most valuable days of my middle school life. Also, I made many friends there and I can't say I regret that.

High school: Freshman year was awesome 'cept for a few things. Overall it was great! Sophomore year, I finally got over my eating disorder, made new friends and was very respected. Junior year sucked except for the last few days of school with my sempai!

Can't wait to see what Senior year turns out to be like!

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I liked both middle and high school memories, they were just great, chillin' with friends and all that, sadly I already finish High School and I am not going to see many of my friends.

Vagay's bOoGeR!! x] harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2012 10:26 AM
    Threads

Well I just finished my first year of high school so I can't really say anything about that yet. But for me, middle school was alright. I didn't like but I didn't hate it that much. I was a complete dork and I hated that. But that was pretty much it. -_-

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

I am in 11th grade and i loved my new school this year. It makes me look back to 8th grade up to 10th and i see that it was not the greatest part of my life. I was the depressed fat kid that nobody really cared for. So now that i see it, i really hated it. But for my 11th and i hope for my 12th year, it was a change in my life. I felt different emotions, i was accepted into different groups, i grew in many different ways, so all in all it changed me completely and i see it as a positive experience.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Well, let's see...good ol' pros and cons chart.

Grade School 1-5th Grade.
    Con: Oppressive, conservative, overly religious education establishment that discouraged individual expression and creativity.
    Pro: I didn't realize that from 1st-3rd grade
    Pro: Girls
    Con: I didn't like girls my age yet.
    Pro: In the middle of a urban environment
    Con: Too young to exploit it for my own benefit

Middle School 6th-8th Grade
    Pro: Relatively more free thinking.
    Con: Still overly conservative and religiously oppressive.
    Pro: Old enough to like girls my age as I entered this school.
    Con: All boys school
    Pro: Dances!
    Con: I was awkward and ugly.

High School 9th Grade to Present Day (entering my senior year):
    Pro: Best friends you'll ever make since I kept most of them from middle school as they came to high school with me.
    Con: More than willing to cast friendship aside for their penis.
    Pro: More freedom after school.
    Con: Less freedom in school
    Pro: Small classes, individual attention
    Con: Small Classes = Everyone knows you. Individual Attention = You're always in trouble if you F up.
    Pro: I got with girls.
    Con: Those same girls would later dump me for my friends.

tl;dr

Grade School, Middle School, and High School suck a big one. And screw my friends, they're dicks. Enjoy the good while you can, because unless you're one of those few blessed people who don't invest any emotion into anything but your sex drive, you will be in for a baaaaaaaad time. My best advice? Become a heartless womanizing/man..anizing machine.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Closed Thread

Thread Information