AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: #1: Zombie-Palooza!

Threaded View

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 02:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default #1: Zombie-Palooza!

Refer to the What's Going On? thread for more challenges and other fun stuff.

Been working on your entry for the story contest? Take a break and have some fun with this. I actually posted this a while back, but I'm recycling it because I was the only person brave enough to attempt it anyway ;p

A writer friend of mine posted a link to this contest in her journal recently. Unfortunately it just ended. However, I don't see why we can't have some fun with it anyway! The premise is, take a paragraph from a book and insert zombies! One, many, whatever you like. Also, because it's not for the contest, I say go ahead and use a whole scene if you so choose. A single paragraph is fun, but I think more will be better in this case XD

As in the contest rules, be sure to include the name of the book and its author. So write 'em and post 'em here.

Edit: On a final note, don't limit yourself to one paragraph/scene. Create as many as you like, from as many books as you like.
    Last edited by Fabala; 06-19-2008 at 09:26 PM.

Thread Information