AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anime that you never finished watching

Member ILuvEire has a reputation beyond repute ILuvEire has a reputation beyond repute ILuvEire has a reputation beyond repute ILuvEire has a reputation beyond repute ILuvEire has a reputation beyond repute ILuvEire has a reputation beyond repute ILuvEire has a reputation beyond repute ILuvEire has a reputation beyond repute ILuvEire has a reputation beyond repute ILuvEire has a reputation beyond repute ILuvEire has a reputation beyond repute ILuvEire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2008 01:49 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Sure:

Inuyasha, Naruto, and pretty much every anime on Adult Swim. :P
    My avatar was made by Jun Shan, from this site.

Azn DambHaH Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2009 06:48 PM
    Threads

All the massive long series for the masses such as DBZ, pokemon, yugioh, etc.

I liked Clannad but seems like my poor attention span for tv series is starting to carry over to anime so havent watched the last 4 eps.

Basilisk. Was busy so couldnt b bothered to keep up with the weekly fansub download.

Getbackers. Was ok to pass time but never really got me going.

Death note. Was kool but at the time i couldnt find episodes online and havent got back round to it yet.

Some others too but cant remember

Junior Member wasejo is on a distinguished road wasejo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2008 09:03 PM
    Threads

One~Kagayaku Kisetsu e- I bought the first DVD which was on sale (in Japan) The series was never licenced in the US and I've never found it online so the only way to watch it would be to buy the other DVDs which are quite expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabala View Post
    Kare Kano - I've been told the ending is awful, but I saw enough that I feel I have to finish.
    You're missing out. It's true that GAINAX was running out of money by the end of the series (no surprise there), but it's still worth watching. (Well, maybe except for that one episode that's mostly scribbles where you find yourself wondering how they thought they could get away with that...)

Neon Genesis Evangelion - Sort of. I may get flayed alive for this, but while I know what a cult favorite it is, I'm bored by it. I feel like I'm expected to see and enjoy it, but aside from Shinji and Misato, I really dislike most aspects of it (especially Rei >.>).
    For the first 2/3 of the series, besides Misato's comic relief, it's sort of a run-of-the-mill mecha anime which is, needless to say, not everyone's cup of tea. Towards the end, the series get really, really good (sort of in a Lain/Arjuna kind of way) which makes plugging through the beginning more than worth it. It's a cult classic for a reason.

Senior Member Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2009 11:04 PM
    Threads

Pokemon for one, never watched 6-9 seasons completely...
    Chobits, i dont know why i quit watching after Episode 20

The two armed man!!! Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2009 11:14 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pita26

Berserk - I loved the anime and I still read the manga, but my brothers friend took the box set of the anime back to his house before I could finish watching it...I only had like 4 episodes left too :'(

Bleach - Im gonna get beat for this, more than likely, but oh well. I simply cant stand this show. The manga was good for the first couple of issues, as was the first saga in the anime, but after that it got really boring, really fast. Its basically the modern day DBZ. Lack of a really firm story with characters who gain more and more power every second. It just really bugs me >.<

Naruto - Same as above, minus the note about the characters gaining more power all the time without caps.

Samurai Champloo - Great great great series but every time I watched it on Adult Swim it was always one of three episodes that was playing. It seemed like they didnt even care if there was an order or not, they just played whatever they felt like playing xD hahhaha.

Inu-Yasha - another one of those series that started off decent enough and then slowly went down hill as it dragged on and on and on....

Im sure there are more but thats all I can think of right now
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Thanks for the avvy and sig Bucky Katt!
    Are you a fan?

Daeva's black rose poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2008 01:33 PM
    Threads

I haven't finished a few shows simply because they got deleted or I just didn't have the time to finish them. But I'm planning to, honestly! Those are Devil May Cry (stuck at 8th ep), Tenjo Tenge (stuck somewhere around 8th too, I think), Ergo Proxy (stuck on, ermmm, can't remember ^^; ) and hmmm... I'll add more if I remember.

Oh yeah, Samurai Champloo. It totally owns, but I only seen the first few eps as they were deleted the last time I had to put on new Windows and all... argh, hate when that happens >.<
    Last edited by poison.ivy; 06-17-2008 at 02:36 PM.

Hot gift from Midnight Rider Teh Great! Thank you :3

Thank you for the awesome sig, Serated!
    -art thread-[VF]-myspace-

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by wasejo View Post
    You're missing out. It's true that GAINAX was running out of money by the end of the series (no surprise there), but it's still worth watching. (Well, maybe except for that one episode that's mostly scribbles where you find yourself wondering how they thought they could get away with that...)

For the first 2/3 of the series, besides Misato's comic relief, it's sort of a run-of-the-mill mecha anime which is, needless to say, not everyone's cup of tea. Towards the end, the series get really, really good (sort of in a Lain/Arjuna kind of way) which makes plugging through the beginning more than worth it. It's a cult classic for a reason.
    I'm aware. That's why it's on my list of "haven't finished, but would like to" anime ;p

As for Eva... Well, I know I will see it one day, but something being a "cult classic" does not necessarily make it good.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

I havent finished watching Nana yet. I got to episode...19? And stopped. It got sooo sad. So I started watching Lovely Complex to lighten the mood...and kinda never got back to watching Nana.

....I do plan on finishing it though :3

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

Hmmnn..
    Naruto, im still not finish watching it...
    what else? One Peice though id really love to finish this i can't find any resourse with the complete episodes...

And my goodnes, Detective Conan, im starting to hate myself, i can't find a site where i can watch this completely and i can't even buy a complete set or this anime...
    it really sucks...
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

The two armed man!!! Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by rEikAbLeU View Post
    Hmmnn..
    Naruto, im still not finish watching it...
    what else? One Peice though id really love to finish this i can't find any resourse with the complete episodes...

And my goodnes, Detective Conan, im starting to hate myself, i can't find a site where i can watch this completely and i can't even buy a complete set or this anime...
    it really sucks...
    I remember Conan, although it had some obnoxiously long name when it was translated to english which I cant remember @.@

Yea, I havent finished watching that either, another that Adult Swim sort of cut out on many years ago and neglected to ever show again
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Are you a fan?

Miria's Fangirl Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2008 04:11 PM
    Threads

I started a show a while ago called Dragonaut which i couldn't finish because the show seemed more interested in showing big boobs than concentrating on the story Lol

Senior Member DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2010 06:50 PM
    Threads

Ikki Tousen I like this anime but ,found another anime way more interesting

Member Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2009 08:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I Love Naruto!!

Naruto and Sailor Moon i can't stop watching them!
    No One but you can repair this broken ....
    Code Geass Rocks!!

Member ~ Darling Dream ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ Darling Dream ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ Darling Dream ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ Darling Dream ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ Darling Dream ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ Darling Dream ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ Darling Dream ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ Darling Dream ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ Darling Dream ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ Darling Dream ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ Darling Dream ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ Darling Dream ~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2008 07:50 PM
    Threads

I never finished Mermaid Melody. All the episodes were basically the same, so I grew bored with it.

I never got around to finishing Lovely Idol, Card Captor Sakura, or Hell Girl. I don't know why. They're pretty good if you ask me.
    Siggie By YukiOnna. Thanks so much! ^^

Nukedashitette
    Nukedashitette
    Kanashisugiru unmei kara
    Anata wa naraku no hana ja nai...

Viva la Touhou !!!!! CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2022 10:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SabotageDaemon

I havent been able to finish Chobits. I got about half way through the series. Either the last episode I saw was when Chi fell in the water on the boat, or when she disappeared and became some adult toy model when her 'other half' saved her. I couldve borrowed the last half from a friend if she didnt move to Texas, but I have a habit of taking forever to return DVDs.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I just thought of three more

Disgaea - It strayed too far from the game in terms of the order of events, which bugged me.

Devil May Cry - my harddrive crashed a couple of weeks ago, deleting all of the anime I had saved on there, including this one v.v

Outlaw Star - Same as for DMC
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Are you a fan?

Senior Member Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2021 04:04 PM
    Threads

School Days would be mines. THAT ANIME pisses me off!! I mean it's such a messed up anime ya no. ><'' not really good. =(

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Anime I haven't finished, simply because I haven't gotten around to it yet:

Air TV
    Kanon 2006
    Clannad
    Shakugan No Shana II
    Spice and Wolf
    Lucky Star
    Spiral
    E's Otherwise
    Flame of Recca
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Yu Yu Hakusho
    Shuffle!
    Utawarerumono
    Elemental Gerade
    SuperGALS!
    Maze TV
    Zero Wo Tsukaima
    Tokyo Mew Mew
    Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch
    Hime-chan No Ribon
    Nurse Angel Ririka S.O.S.
    Ashita No Nadja
    Fushigiboshi Futago No Hime
    Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha
    Hanbun Noboru Tsuki
    Pita-Ten
    Daa! Daa! Daa!
    Doujin Work
    Akazukin ChaCha

....lol sooooo many.
    Last edited by 小美ドクロchan; 06-22-2008 at 11:21 PM.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well..I dropped Yugioh 5D's cause it didn't appeal me at all.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 06-22-2008 at 11:35 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information