AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: ichigo..

Junior Member VZRD GQ is on a distinguished road VZRD GQ's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2008 10:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default ichigo..

umm idk tell me if im wrong..

i think that both ichigos parents were both high level shinigami..
    an thats were he got his power from..but if is mom was so strong, why was she killed so easily? well i think like ichigo's dad [forgot his name] when she came 2 the real world an lost her powers an died savin ichigo wen he was a kid.
    ~G.Q. 28~

The GazettE HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2009 06:26 PM
    Threads

Well I've Heard Rumours That Isshin Kurosaki (Ichigo's Dad) Used To Be A Captain (Most Think 10th Division, Condisering How Young Hitsugaya Toushirou Is......) Masaki Kurosaki On The Other Hand I'm Not To Sure........*Ponders*
    All Fangirls Should Know What I'm Thinking
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    OH! How I Wish

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

No, his father was a former Captain. His mother was just a normal human.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2011 07:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    No, his father was a former Captain. His mother was just a normal human.
    Yup, his father was a former Captain (a very strong one). His mom is a normal human but she has some powers. If she didn't then she wouldn't have seen that hollow.

Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice. At the end of the path you chose lies the truth...Believe in it and continue without faltering.

The GazettE HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I Agree, She Had To Have Powers.........Wow I'm An Idiot
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    OH! How I Wish

Miria's Fangirl Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2008 04:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by VZRD GQ View Post

an thats were he got his power from..but if is mom was so strong, why was she killed so easily? well i think like ichigo's dad [forgot his name] when she came 2 the real world an lost her powers an died savin ichigo wen he was a kid.
    Theres no doubt Ichigo's dad was a Captain in SS at some point but also his mum must of had power as she was able to see the hollow, there are rumors that Ichigo's mum may of been Hikifune.

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hikifune? but she's in division zero, the royal guard. How could she be Ichigo's mom?

Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice. At the end of the path you chose lies the truth...Believe in it and continue without faltering.

Senior Member goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2010 09:27 PM
    Threads

I have been wondering if Ichigo has powers why don't his sisters also have soul reaper powers. Anybody knows why or have thoughts.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by goddragon View Post
    I have been wondering if Ichigo has powers why don't his sisters also have soul reaper powers. Anybody knows why or have thoughts.
    Because Ichigo wasn't born with Shinigami powers.

His initial powers were given to him by Rukia. He lost these when he lost to Byakuya and Renji.

His own powers came from this training with Urahara, where he had a decaying spirit chain.

The ability Ichigo did get at birth was high reiatsu that allowed him to see ghosts. His sister Karin also has this ability.

Remember, Shinigami are not a race. They are just dead people who have honed their spiritual energy.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by goddragon View Post
    His sisters may also possess powers. Karin can see while Yuzu can only feel spirits. I guess if the same happened to the two of them, their powers might awaken just like Ichigo.

Zangetsu mentioned that Byakuya only targeted the powers given to Ichigo by Rukia. He thought that doing that is enough or he just didn't realize that Ichigo had his own Shinigami powers hidden inside him.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ok this is going to sound funny but i'm not that up dated on the manga seeing as i've got to much to do lately.

So someone tell me what division zero is and who the snap this new captain is.

Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Ichigo View Post
    Ok this is going to sound funny but i'm not that up dated on the manga seeing as i've got to much to do lately.

So someone tell me what division zero is and who the snap this new captain is.
    Alright

Division Zero is called the Royal Guard. As ya know, Aizen is tryin to create an artificial, "Ou Ken" or King's Key which is the key to where the true leader of Soul Society is. So the ones that protect the real leader are the "Royal Guard."

The new captain is not in the manga. He's an anime exclusive character. His name is Amagai Shuusuke. He replaced Ichimaru Gin.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So Your Saying That The "New Captain Amagai Shuuusuke Arc" Is Another Filler Arc!?
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    OH! How I Wish

Delirious K-pop Fanboy Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HimiTama View Post
    So Your Saying That The "New Captain Amagai Shuuusuke Arc" Is Another Filler Arc!?
    100% filler. He'll be written out one way or another.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yup, it sure is! I think they're just giving time for the manga artist to write/draw the manga.
    Maybe the anime will include Shuusuke in the arrancar arc when it goes back on track, well, maybe.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

They better. cause personally me, I think Bleach has too many filler arcs.......-_-
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    OH! How I Wish

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:06 AM
    Threads

They better. cause personally me, I think Bleach has too many filler arcs.......-_-
    Well fillers are made to give the creators time to work on the episodes of the main story. It's up to you whether you watch the fillers or not.

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mini_Twilight View Post
    Well fillers are made to give the creators time to work on the episodes of the main story. It's up to you whether you watch the fillers or not.
    Yeah I Know, I Watch Them Anyways, But It Does Seem Like They Have Alot. Then Again......So Does Naruto....
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    OH! How I Wish

Delirious K-pop Fanboy Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah I Know, I Watch Them Anyways, But It Does Seem Like They Have Alot. Then Again......So Does Naruto....
    Bleach hasn't been terrible really. Just the one large Bounto arc and this one (which looks to be shorter) in terms of full on arcs. Naruto had many more. The way it splits the action at times are what make it seem often.

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Junior Member Kazuma-One Reality is on a distinguished road Kazuma-One Reality's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2008 12:09 PM
    Threads

Okay so only Ichigo's dad was a shinigami(I forget his rank) His mother was a regular human(going by whats been told so far) Thats why she died so easily when she was attacked by the Hollow while trying to save Ichigo. Don't beleive the rumors cause they aren't true.
    There is no end to be found in this world.
    Sleep, my beloved.
    Your life goes on.
    You were born, and you lived.
    You will tell the song of hope, won't you?
    For eternity.

Offer up these tears,
    The words of a new love.
    Thank you, days of bliss within my dreams.
    I thank the fact that we met here.
    For eternity.---Requiem~Inori

Anbu the Assassin chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2009 12:34 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by VZRD GQ View Post

Ah, yes, I kind a agree with that.. I think Ichigo's mom also lost her power like Ichigo's father did.. But unfortunately, she had to face a hollow when she didn't have any power to fight..

Once could be a fluke and twice a coincidence, but thrice proves it's a real ability.

Junior Member Scrabbit is a jewel in the rough Scrabbit is a jewel in the rough Scrabbit is a jewel in the rough Scrabbit is a jewel in the rough Scrabbit's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2008 05:20 PM
    Threads

Did Ichigo's mother see the Hollow? I was watching the animé at that point in the story so I dunno what the manga says, but the animé seems to imply she just saw Ichigo was running towards the sea and tried to stop him, when she was attacked and killed by the Grand Fisher.

And given that the manga remains set in Hueco Mundo for the most part after Grimmjow's defeat and that's where the "New Captain Arc" begins in the animé, I think that either this arc is going to be considered non-canon or the animé is gonna go on a different route to the manga from here on.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Scrabbit View Post
    Did Ichigo's mother see the Hollow? I was watching the animé at that point in the story so I dunno what the manga says, but the animé seems to imply she just saw Ichigo was running towards the sea and tried to stop him, when she was attacked and killed by the Grand Fisher.

And given that the manga remains set in Hueco Mundo for the most part after Grimmjow's defeat and that's where the "New Captain Arc" begins in the animé, I think that either this arc is going to be considered non-canon or the animé is gonna go on a different route to the manga from here on.
    If I Remember Right Either The Anime Or Manga Did Say That Masaki Could See Grand Fisher........But I'm Still Not To Sure...
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    OH! How I Wish

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Listen 3rd captain is gonna die.The studios make them not Kubo himself.This is non-cannon.

OT-Where did you get the idea his mom is a soul reaper.Please,don't say you know a guy who works with Kubo because those are lies.His mom is human.

Senior Member Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu has a reputation beyond repute Otosu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2008 11:42 AM
    Threads

THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN A SPOILER WARNING!!!!!

Crap! I had no clue his dad used to be a captain!

Closed Thread

Thread Information