AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Naruto Fanfiction: Black Sand

Junior Member L.selenium has a reputation beyond repute L.selenium has a reputation beyond repute L.selenium has a reputation beyond repute L.selenium has a reputation beyond repute L.selenium has a reputation beyond repute L.selenium has a reputation beyond repute L.selenium has a reputation beyond repute L.selenium has a reputation beyond repute L.selenium has a reputation beyond repute L.selenium has a reputation beyond repute L.selenium has a reputation beyond repute L.selenium's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2008 02:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Naruto Fanfiction: Black Sand

Chapter one

Gaara…can you remember when did I met you?
    You are the one whom is too shined for me…like sun
    I am just a middle school first-year…but I couldn’t believe I did it…
    I am just a girl who believe in my fate and sake…and I am a dropout…who has no talents on studying…
    But that day…I met…the one…I mean the two of miracles, which only happens in the storybook.

“Ah!!!!!!!!!!!! Gaara is alive!!!!! He is alive in shippuden!! Look! Look!” I am waving my comic book in front of my classmate friend who sits next to me.
    Totally…silence…No one is answering me???
    I saw some of the pathetic faces stared at me seems to said:“ you’ve finished!”
    My friend sighed deeply, then her hand slowly goes upward; her finger point my face, one second…she turned suddenly…
    I don’t even know why everyone is too strange…are they afraid of something?
    “YOU!!! What do you think you are? Huh? Daydreaming in my lessons? How dare are you, toshimi?”
    Then…I finally understand…the most fierce teacher…satou-sensei.
    “Toshimi…what did sensei say to you?” Nachi stared at me in curiosity.
    “ Ten-times chemistry homework!” I used almost crying voice groaned like a dog lost its owner.
    “ My god! She never goes on that easy, you know??? You are so lucky, toshimi-Chan.” Nachi almost fell for me in the way of her eyes blinked in warship.
    “ By the way…Gaara still alive, that’s the most important thing!” I pointed out in pride. Gaara is the only one that I have confident and I love him…
    “ That’s so good…but…Toshimi…that’s enough, isn’t it?” Nachi hang down her head, in silence. This is not usual! Nachi is acted strangely now.
    “Toshimi, Gaara is too far to catch up, it just a anime character.” Nachi said in a deeply voice. Suddenly, I feel something bad…so bad…I feel I am left out…why she’s saying such as things…Gaara is real…He is real!
    “Oh!!!” The sweet sound spread out from our form…Gigantic…. like the volcano…more likely the chicks in the farmer market.
    “What’s going on there?” we asked questionably.
    “Look here! Look here! She’s so cool!” a girl pointed in the corner.
    We followed her finger… a person with sits in the chair quietly, it’s a girl…short hair with swallow blue mixed with brown dark colour…white-skinned face with skim outline of her body…that’s…se..x…. more likely so cool.
    She gazed at me with a pair of beautiful eyes fixed with default, purest blue edged with swallow dark green and indigo. That gaze is shining, glistening but faint shallow. It wasn’t like the sun, but pretty much, it likes a moon, a mid night full moon, a mysterious moon full of secrets and treasure that No ones even the selenographies cannot read its propounds.
    Somehow, I have a special feeling about her eyes…it likes someone’s…
    “ Se is out new student from aboard, she is a mixed-blood of four country, and everyone will take care of her!” Satou-sensei said loudly.
    “ Yes!!!!!!” everyone shouted in determined voice.

“Hey, have you heard of it?” Nachi murmured to me.
    “ What is it?” I asked.
    “That Se…She is the No.1 of current test, and she’s got completely all the points, awesome isn’t it? By the way, I have heard, her family is really a high-status and rich, her father is mixed blood of German and French, Her mother is an English and Japanese mixed. Some newspaper reckons: Se has inherited 88 billion. Amazing!” Nachi said supremely with happiness.
    “Gees, Gaara is the most amazing one!” I blurred out directly.
    “Gaara, Gaara, Gaara!!! Toshimi! Gaara is not real, he just a person that never existed! Why are you so crazy about him, you are a dropout whom always the last one of the whole year-grade, do you know why? Because of your “noble Gaara” you have spend all the time for it, what have you got? Nothing left for you!” Nachi shouted angrily at me.
    I stand awkwardly without any movement…I cannot believe what did I just hear…I dazed, vibrated…why? Why even you not believe Gaara’s existence? That’s so cruel…at same time…I know she is right…no matter what…Gaara cannot ever become true…

Home…mum’s furious face…always shows up about my achievements. Of course I don’t care…no matter what, I am not that kind of genius like that Se, good looking, smart and rich background. I tried and tried and nothing happens.
    I slam my door. Lock it from inside. I throw my self in the bed. I hate this…this world seems like too dirty and ugly, people who have beauty face always the winners…I hate this…no one support me…everyone thinks I am just a crazy fan girl of Gaara who has never alive… But…I believe…he is alive…in somewhere…definitely… just we can’t see…
    “You are thinking about Gaara of desert.” Not question speech, that voice clear, soft and beauty just like her…but cold and indifferent…especially…especially when she said Gaara… Se stands in front of me with her innocent looking and that angel faces can take you breath. She stared at me, her eyelashes is so long, upside forward into a perfect degrees.
    “You want to see him.” She carries on without looking at me.
    “How do you know? Don’t too full of yourself, you damn rich kid!” I hate people underestimate me, particularly those rich one like her.
    “I can fulfill your wish! Come with me!” She ignored my attitude and walked straight in to my bedroom’s windowsill.
    “Hey, where are you going? My house is Floor 20, you will die if you jump…Hey come back?” I shouted to her. What a strange girl! Although you might have your own hospital because you are rich, you still cannot jump randomly, is your brain rusted?
    “Jump!” a voice sounded out from outside. Jump? Are you joking? I am not going to die before I see Gaara yet!!!!!!!!!!! But, my body excited, it’s moving…like. Like magic. I feel my blood flow into a high speed…my heart beat faster and faster like the leopard hunt chasing the deer. What going on? Is that girl…really can let my dream become true…Gaara, where are you?

Because i live in England so some of the spell might not the American spell.
    Forgive me if you found any words you cannot recognize. i don't mind if you ask me, and i am pleasure to me your friend.
    I drowned inside the sea of sand...
    I choked on the surface of death...
    I struggled between the love and hatred...
    I cried for the reality of myself...
    I prayed hope the dream can be true...
    I stared at the soft feather flow from sky...
    I chased like the starving leopard...
    I failed by the sands that come and seduce me...
    Then,
    I died beyond the desert, lied with golden sand surround by blue rose and butterfly...

Senior Member +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2011 08:02 AM
    Threads

Oh, my gosh... I'm shaking and I can't breathe. Do you really feel this way? Or do you only truly understand and love Gaara the way he is without wanting to beleive he is real? If you do, either way I don't think you're crazy. Gaara is my guardian angel, after all. You write from my heart. Thank you.
    Last edited by +Namiko+; 05-28-2008 at 04:09 PM. Reason: spelling mishaps and further comment

Fatal Frame II

Because Friendship is MAGIC!

Member Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2008 08:32 AM
    Threads

Mysterious. Nice job but I am missing something to say "well done". I think it´s the kind you are writing. However, it´s good.
    Calamity befalls oneself. Like Icarus who fell to earth when his wings were burned by the sun.

Don´t pay too much attention to my bad english^^

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information