AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: help?

Junior Member islayer is on a distinguished road islayer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2008 07:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

i recently lost one of my favorite wallpapers, and i am wondering if anyone recognizes the description, and could help me get it back again.

the picture is of girl in a pink top and maid costume, bending over a desk. she has a short skirt on and is wearing cat ears. on the desk beside her there is a glass of wine. on a side note, her nips are slightly showing through her top.

if anyone recognizes this wallpaper, could you let me know?

thanks,

ian

oh yeah, she also has a collar with a bell, and a tail...
    Last edited by wizz-o-matic; 06-11-2008 at 12:23 PM.

Daeva's black rose poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2008 01:33 PM
    Threads

That sounds like a cat-girl wallpaper. Thought about googling that? *sigh* And please, use the Edit button on the right bottom of your post, nobody likes double-posters.

Hot gift from Midnight Rider Teh Great! Thank you :3

Thank you for the awesome sig, Serated!
    -art thread-[VF]-myspace-

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

the description is still quite vague ... you missed even the most important stuff - color

Junior Member islayer is on a distinguished road islayer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2008 07:26 PM
    Threads

Default a better description

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzy View Post
    the description is still quite vague ... you missed even the most important stuff - color

yeah, you're right, sorry. i was kinda in a hurry.

so a more in depth description:

light pink top, light pink maid hat, red brown short skirt, brown cat tail with bell attached, light pink stockings, blue eyes, and light brown, slightly pink tinted hair. the back ground is an orange color with paw prints and a cat faces on it. she's also wearing light pink fingerless elbow length gloves. posed bending over with a fore arm resting on a greenish desk or table of some sort.

there. that better?

Closed Thread

Thread Information