AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Favorite Myths and Legends

Threaded View

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2011 07:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Amray View Post
    Vlad Tepes. Otherwise known as "Dracula" or "Vlad the Impaler". I just love the story, I find it really interesting, especially because Vlad Tepes was a real Romanian man, just not a Vampire. Although he did still impale people. He was called Vald the Impaler because he impaled his enemys by stabbing a pole or spear through their anus and then exited it through their mouth.

The whole Dracula theme really seems awesome to me.
    Yeah mine too! Man, I can't believe someone would be capable of doing that.
    If I remember correctly, he organized a banquet and the guests are I think some corrupt officials. After the ceremony he had all of the guests killed and impaled just the way you described.

I also like Greek mythology. We studied not long ago. And we actually had a simple play. I took on the role of Hermes! haha

But my real favorite is the story of Cuchulain in Irish mythology. In case you don't know him, this may give you an idea who he is. In the anime, Fate/Stay night, he's actually the servant, Lancer.
    I read about him in wikipedia and thought he's really cool.
    Last edited by Souji Seta; 06-13-2008 at 12:39 PM.

Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice. At the end of the path you chose lies the truth...Believe in it and continue without faltering.

Thread Information