AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Love Hina Fanfiction: A New Arrival, Book 1 of the Tomoro Trilogy

Threaded View

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Love Hina Fanfiction: A New Arrival, Book 1 of the Tomoro Trilogy

Prolouge
    Josun Tomoro wacthed as one of the many trains nearby startes to move. He watched as it gained speed and soon dissapeared into the distance. Sighing, he looked around, hoping to see his train arrive.

Just my luck, he thought, the one train im able to get tickets for is late. he sighed once more. The story of his life.

He always had problems. His most recent one was failing his druid test. He had been living in the Osaka druid shrine for the past eigth years, trying his best to become one of the greatest druids of Japan.

And after eight years of hard work, i failed. He mumbled as his train finally pulled in.

After turning 9 years old, his parents had decided to send him to the Osaka druid shrine so that he could become a healer like his granfather, who was now one of the 5 druid consul members.

Feeling numb as he was about to board the train, he sensed something familiar. A feeling of failure. Looking around, he saw a young man of at least 17, maybe 18. He wore square classes and had the look of someone who life also hadnt been kind too. A short feeling of comradery came over Josun as he looked at him.

We're in the same boat. We've both failed in our dreams. After a moment more of thought, Josun quickly boarded the train before it left him, where he would be forced to make his trip of thought and healing longer.

After showing the ticket master his tickets, he punched them in and pointed Josun towards one of the passanger cars. After thanking him, he might be a failure but hadnt lost his manners, he procedded to search for his seat.

After a few moments, he soon found his seat. He noticed that the guy he had seen was sitting right in front of him. He seemed to be righting in a journal. Josun couldnt see a title, and so wasnt exactly able to understand why a few other passenger seemed to be laughing at him. The man toke the laughter in stride. He seemed used to being laughed at and mocked.

After a moment though, after considering asking the mans name, he saw him place his journal over his eyes as he quickly fell asleep. Seeing how fast he fell into slumber, Josun remebered he hadn't gotten much sleep either. Streching outwards, he was about to fall asleep when another passenger sat down near him.

This passenger was a young woman, who he didnt bother guessing age, since he had never been good at guessing womens age sicne he was ten. He chuckled a little as he remebered some bruises he had gotten from guessing far off.

Suddenly, he heard a pounding sound and came back to reality to see the girl pummeling the seat in front of her, letting loose a torrent of insults at someone named "Keitaro." Josun tried to scoot back some as to not anger this already angry woman. He had the disticnt feeling that if he tried to consul her, shed turn the rage on him.

After apolgizing to the man in front of her, she seemed to calm down. he got the distinct feeling of failure again, but this time more of an acceptance of it. The man sitting next to her exuded a feeling of annoyance.

After the train had been traveling for a few moments, she got up and headed to the rear of the car, a phone card in her hand. Josun apid this almost no heed till he realized that he had forgotten to call his parents to tell them.

Cursing himself, he began searching his pockets for his phone card, oblvivious to the man getting up and heading for the same direction. Finally, having found it, he followed the girl to the rear.

When he got there, he first saw too people sprawled on the ground. then, a split second too late, he heard a soft crunch under his feet. Looking down, he saw the shattered remains of the mans glasses. he also saw another pair laying a few feet away.

"Oh no!" they both said, unsure it seemed as to whos glasses had been broke. Gingerly, Josun picked the glasses up and, hanidng them to the man, said "Im sorry mister, I believe i broke your glasses. IF you want, ill pay for the damage mister,...?"

As the man was answering "Thanks. Thats no problem, im sure you need the money more then i need it. The names Keitaro!" Josun was half way thru shaking this keitaros hand when he noticed that the girl had gotten her glasses back on, but flinched when she heard the name.

"KEITARO YOU STALKER!!" She shouted as she reared her fist back and, with devastaing force, sent both Keitaro, and accidently Josun, flying into the front of the car.

Well what do ya folks think. This is my pre story for my love hina rp character Josun Tomoro.

Chapter 1
    Naru was starting to breathe normally again after sending Keitaro into a wall. Then she noticed that the other young man was missing. Looking around, she quickly found him sprawled near Keitaro, still holding his broken glasses.

Naru gasped. She had never hit anyone else when hitting Keitaro. She wasnt exactly sure what to do.

She thought about what he had been doing. If she had heard correctly, he was simply handing Keitaro his broken glasses. She suddenly felt very guilty.

After a moment, she decided to simply help the guy out till he woke up. She quickly went over and picked him up, repeatedly saying the same lines Keitaro used when he peeped. "Im sorry! Im very sorry! I didnt mean to hit you! I was just trying to kill that pervert..."

Josun groaned as he slowly woke up. He tried to sit up, but his entire body seemed to be hurting all over. After a few more tries, he finally gave up.

He stared into the darkness that filled the room. He had no ideal where he was, nor who had brought him, where ever he was. He decide hed try and remeber all the good times he had had at the Druid school.

Snickering, he thought, What good memories? Past setting the teachers hair on fire,..

Suddenly, Josun heard movement, and a voice. He strained his ears, though this made them hurt a little bitmore then everything else did. After a moment, he regonized it as a womans voice.

"Hmmm,.. I think Ill go relax in the open air bath. After I check that guy I decked." He heard her say as she slowly approached the door. Trying once again, he finally succeded on sitting up.

Naru opened the door and switched on the lights. As she walked in, she saw the young man slolwy sit up, till he was looking straight at her. "Hello miss. May I ask why Im here?" Naru blushed as she hastily explained what had happened.

"..And thats it. Im deeply sorry for hurting you. I was only trying to hurt that perverted idiot!" She shouted as she thought of that idiot. After a moment thought, she realized that she was forgetting something. "Oh. By the way, the name is Naru Narusegawa. May I ask what yours is."

Josun got the strange feeling that if he didnt tell her, shed deck him. Smiling a little he stuck out his hand, shaking Narus hand after she, somewhat relucntantly, reached hers out. "Josun Tomoro. Pleasure to meet you."

I know its short, but im thinking on the fly here.

(Note:This chapter is based on the ideal they were in Kyoto longer then it is shown in the manga)
    Chapter 2

Josun stayed in Narus apartment for three more days, doing his best to get healed up as fast as he could, so that he could repay the kind young woman for letting him stay. Luckily, if it hadnt been for some of his good druid skills, such as herbal remedies, it would of taken much longer. Naru had been kind enough to buy some of the herbs he didnt have with him. Josun had also made sure she bought it with his money. He was already in her debt for all she had done so far.

By day three, Josun was only showing a few light bruises that hinted at being sent flying across a train car. He sat in the main room, sipping one of his herbal drinks when Naru came in, a confused look on her face.

After setting his cup down, he looked up at her and asked "Whats wrong Narusegawa? Did you forget to go to one of the sightseeing spots?" He remembered her saying something about sight-seeing while she was here in Kyoto.

After setting her bags onto the floor, she came over to the kotatsu and sat down, sighing in contentment at the heat it held. Then she said "I thought I heard a familiar voice today while I was out, but when i looked in the direction it came from, no one was there." She said as she pulled out some books that she bought onto the table. Josun noticed they were college level study books.

He still could sense a feeling of failure. He hadnt felt it was right to ask, but he was cuirous, so he decided to ask, "I dont mean to pry Narusegawa, but why are you buying so many study books? Are you going too do a summer class to pass a class?"

Naru kept her head down after he asked the question. He had seemed kind and cordial so far, so she wasnt sure wether telling him was a bad thing or not. Finally, she said "No, I failed the Tokyo U entrance exams, and decided to go on a trip to think and heal..."

Josun nodded. He had heard that Tokyo U's exams were hard. He had known a few friends back in Osaka who wanted to go, but Josun had been to busy trying to simply pass everything in the Druidic school.

In an attempt to comfort her, he passed her a class of his herbal tea and said, "Dont feel too bad Narusegawa. I failed a major test as well. It was real important to me," and the rest of my family, he thought. "But ive decided not to try again for a long time, not till i get better..."

Naru let out a small smile. It was kinda nice too know there were others who had the same troubles as she did, but then she noticed he hadnt said what he failed. Since she had told him, she felt it made sense to ask him, but he beat her too it.

"It wasnt a college or university i failed at, if youre wondering. I failed a test to join an ancient group of healers called the Druid clan of the East and west. They used to be something close to exorcists, like the Aoyama clan. But we were more of advisors, diplomats, and healers. My parents wanted me to become one like my grandfather,but..." he looked very sad as he said the last bit, making NAru wish she hadnt even thought of it.

Now it was Narus turn to try and comfort Josun. "Now now Josun its okay, really it,.. oahha!!" Naru shouted as she tripped getting up from the kotatsu. in almost three seconds, she fell on top of Josun. (AN: sound familiar? Book 1 reference) Both their faces heated, but before Narus brain could react, Josun lightly pushed her off and picked up one of his herbal books and started hitting his head with it. Naru heard him softly yelling at himself, saying it was his fault. Naru started giggling as she watched him beat him self up for her own clumsieness.

Afterwards, Josun asked if he could go sightseeing with her, since he hadnt been to Kyoto in years. She thought for a moment and agreed. What harm could be done in it. She also tried almost futily to get Josun to not repay for the increased rent she had to pay for two people living in the apartment...

So what do you think folks? That should shed a little light on things. It also sets up Josuns abusive behavior towards himself when 'accidents' happen. Also, whenever you see a (AN: ) that means im inserting an authors note.
    Last edited by Josun Tomoro; 06-20-2008 at 09:27 AM.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Thread Information