AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gundam Seed or gundam seed destiny vs Gundam Wing

Junior Member shinobikaiko can only hope to improve shinobikaiko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2008 08:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down Gundam Seed or gundam seed destiny vs Gundam Wing

Which one's the better one.
    And just a casual ques: In the 2008 Anime average sales figure ranking of copies sold in Japan, What are the rankings of gundam seed gundam seed destiny and gundam wing?(winner will recieve 30 points from me!)
    Name:かいこう

Go to this Link :
    http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=1AwPFTrPnms
    or
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AwPFTrPnms

Gundam Seed (destiny) AMV!!!

Grey Wolf ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neko Tv Wolf Red Ribbon
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2014 11:10 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

My favourite one is SEED Destiny.

Gundam SEED Destiny: 3rd
    Gundam SEED: 4th
    Gundam Wing: 18th
    Last edited by ~*Red*~; 06-10-2008 at 04:51 AM.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads

hmm....
    I like wing better, second is SEED, and third is Destiny (i dont like it though)
    We observe all.....Then when do we move?
    We cant just wait and see right?
    Well just let your imagination works since we are the Phantoms
    Zieg Phantoms!!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

huhu Red got it!!She got it correct Destiny 3rd Seed 4th and Wing 18th!
    And i love GUNDAM SEED(DESTINY)

Go to this Link :
    or

Senior Member B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2009 05:14 PM
    Threads

Universal Century! (I just had to say that)

If you've watched UC, the Endless Waltz movie is a good way to go because you will have some impressions of lacking innovation in SEED. If you've never gotten near Gundam, watch SEED because it has more background than Wing and has overall more content of what you'd expect from a typical Gundam Anime.
    Life is like Gundam ZZ, anime ja nai!
    B Gundam's sigs

For we are one World with one Dream!
    Some things are timeless. In a literal sense.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well the makers of gundam are still considering to continuing to make gundam seed:The Movie bocause they recieve constant mails from seed fans as they had once said that they would make a gundam seed move for us perhaps that would make gundam seed or gundam seed destiny hot agian. ?.?

Go to this Link :
    or

Senior Member B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

They are planning on it but it has nothing to do with mails from fans and the person responsible for the plotline is hospitalized atm. If we are lucky the movie will perform better than the series like Endless Waltz compared to the W series and actually bring something innovative (not like, copypaste from somewhere), has a proper plotline and doesn't look as rushed as the series, a different animation style from the freeze poses could also do. Actually as someone who doesn't really care about the CE timeline aside of technical details I'll just be glad if its not another G-Saviour *shudder*.
    B Gundam's sigs

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well i copy-pasted from someone's post some where =x Well We'r still waiting for the script to come up and the person responsible for it to recorver nd continue it... *thinking where did "i" copy -paste from*

Go to this Link :
    or

Member l.c. KLAC has a spectacular aura about l.c. KLAC has a spectacular aura about l.c. KLAC has a spectacular aura about l.c. KLAC's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2008 07:16 PM
    Threads

well GS is really the REVOLUTION of gundam anime cause it has REINVENT everything in the world besides it's also the 1st non uc to have a 2nd tv series season.
    THE DRIVE OF GS SERIES HAS RISEN
    GS-REVOLUTIONIST
    GS SERIES FAN ORIGINALS
    MR.GS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYChQHSnayE

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Now if we just replace revolution with ripoff and reinvent with copypaste we get the non-biased-person-propaganda version of that sentence. They had the INTENTION of revolutionizing everything, especially as they made Destiny copypaste version of Zeta with one significant exception: Shinn's role getting nabbed by other people and degenerating from main character to half-significant pseudo-villain, that was actually innovative (sorta), but it failed acception even among SEED fans.

SEED and SEED Destiny reinvented and revolutionized the UC about as much as the stutzer system did to the Rick Dias.
    B Gundam's sigs

Senior Member Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2014 01:55 AM
    Threads

I suppose I will always enjoy the designs of the 5 Main Gundams from Wing. I especially like the redone look on them in Waltz.
    But I would tend to agree, that Seed is a better one to jump on watching if you have not seen a Gundam series.

I forget, how many times has it been "reinvented" now? If you want complete reinvent watch Turn-A-Gundam.
    Oh and Original FTW.
    Sure Wish I had a little dvd player on my forklift at work... no, wait, that would be dangerous.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Last edited by B Gundam; 06-23-2008 at 05:37 AM.
    B Gundam's sigs

Yoko Littner Fan Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2014 11:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Jesus christ, number 3 looks like EZ8 on steroids.

My Photography
    #JustCanteThings
    My Signature Tags
    Project Cantelope
    A Home for Manly Souls
    Dai-Gurren Dan

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thats EZ-8 Heavy Arms Custom featured in G Generation games where they upgraded EZ-8 to EZ-8 Custom in order to let it be operationable in space (it was formerly butchered of ground attack gundam parts). Because it was actually an amassment of spare parts to begin with they made two extra configuratinos for it, EZ-8 Heavy Arms Custom with extra armor and 2 Cannons butchered off a battlecruiser and EZ-8 High Mobility Custom stripped of all surplus weight and added with extra boosters.
    B Gundam's sigs

Senior Member Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Funkgun View Post
    I suppose I will always enjoy the designs of the 5 Main Gundams from Wing. I especially like the redone look on them in Waltz.
    But I would tend to agree, that Seed is a better one to jump on watching if you have not seen a Gundam series.
    Nah i dont think so. I mean SEED is good only for its desgin and fan service. well i didnt ment any offend but that was what most of my friend told me (specially the second reason).

Well for me Its main advantage IS its animation wich more advance then original gundam. well at least i was very curious about several fact and vast number of gundam at SEED. But the story is far too lame

Well i dont think any of SEED MS is cooler then crossbone serries though Thanks to remind me ^_^

Well I just think that if old school gundam is live again with new animation i will be better in overall rate then SEED series. I mean just see some of their MS Zaku, Gouf, Doom even the unification of strike is similar to Gundam and ZZ Gundam. and their pilot Alex Dino(arthun) is similar to Quatrro (Char) So....... ZIEG ZEON !!!

Thats why i like wing better then SEED it more original and Epion Gundam is GOOD and RED e_e and its before endless waltz too
    Last edited by Red Phantoms; 06-24-2008 at 08:45 AM.
    We observe all.....Then when do we move?
    We cant just wait and see right?
    Well just let your imagination works since we are the Phantoms
    Zieg Phantoms!!!

Senior Member Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2014 01:55 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Red Phantoms View Post
    Nah i dont think so. I mean SEED is good only for its desgin and fan service. well i didnt ment any offend but that was what most of my friend told me (specially the second reason).

Well for me Its main advantage IS its animation wich more advance then original gundam. well at least i was very curious about several fact and vast number of gundam at SEED. But the story is far too lame

Well i dont think any of SEED MS is cooler then crossbone serries though Thanks to remind me ^_^

Well I just think that if old school gundam is live again with new animation i will be better in overall rate then SEED series. I mean just see some of their MS Zaku, Gouf, Doom even the unification of strike is similar to Gundam and ZZ Gundam. and their pilot Alex Dino(arthun) is similar to Quatrro (Char) So....... ZIEG ZEON !!!

Thats why i like wing better then SEED it more original and Epion Gundam is GOOD and RED e_e and its before endless waltz too
    I just guess I thought between just these two; Seed seemed like a series more accessible. I personally liked Wing better, but Wing sorta seemed like it was meandering in it's storyline. I really had a hard time figuring out who was really bad, or just fighting for the wrong cause. Nothing really wrong with that. In all reality that is what war can sometimes be.

To be honest, if not having to chose either of these titles I would get the original series (which I put at the bottom of my first post) , Z or 08th. Those are better in my book.

But this thread was just which one Wing or Seed. So I flipped a coin. =D

ZIEG ZEON !!!
    Sure Wish I had a little dvd player on my forklift at work... no, wait, that would be dangerous.

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wing's always a favorite for me! I really love the concept of the whole thing!
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Yoko Littner Fan Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2014 11:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I like Wing better. Heero's astounding ability to "self-destruct" like 50 million times and still live has never ceased to amaze me to this day.

My Photography
    #JustCanteThings
    My Signature Tags
    Project Cantelope
    A Home for Manly Souls
    Dai-Gurren Dan

Wafer Paladin Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:10 AM
    Threads

I like GS and GSD better than Wing... hehehe...
    I love wafers!

I'm sure the Lakers will get that three-peat. Awwyeahh

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've watched both Gundam Seed and Gundam Wing more than once, and I suppose that, in my heart, I'm a GS fan more than a Wing fan. Admittedly, it does have some fan service and some other elements that make it seem like it's trying to grab attention; however, I don't think that those are strong enough reasons to disregard what the series itself has to offer as a whole.

Perhaps one of the strongest reasons why I like Seed better than Wing is because its story is potentially relevant to a real-time story that may be unfolding right now. After all, the study of genetics and genetic enhancement is not something new. Some of the most brilliant minds in the world, for better or worse, are seeking ways about how to improve a human's natural abilities. Quite honestly, I found it intriguing how some people viewed a battle playing out between 'normal' humans and those deemed 'superior'.
    Last edited by Shinn Kamiyra; 07-19-2008 at 09:43 AM.

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

Junior Member Trepur is just really nice Trepur is just really nice Trepur is just really nice Trepur is just really nice Trepur's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2008 06:25 AM
    Threads

I've watched all three series but for me Gundam wings is still the best!!!!!
    Why?? Because of the whole concept of it, the way gundam wing was shown was really impressive. Five unknown gundams come to earth to wage war with evil people who wants to create war....
    I mean yeah gundam seed and seed destiny may have its moments but to me it seems normal in its whole story I mean in both series things were pushed to the main characters. Like Kira, normal looking kid then suddenly his whole world was in chaos. Then there's Shinn I really didn't like his reason to fight and the way he treated Cagally was way below the belt.
    In Wing it was more like five martyrs willing to sacrifice his life so others wouldn't fight anymore "as long as we fight then the people of colonies will no longer have to fight"
    This can be hard to understand but when watch this anime i tend to take it by heart on what they mean.
    Last edited by Trepur; 09-17-2008 at 06:26 AM.

Junior Member wingedkuribou is a splendid one to behold wingedkuribou is a splendid one to behold wingedkuribou is a splendid one to behold wingedkuribou is a splendid one to behold wingedkuribou is a splendid one to behold wingedkuribou is a splendid one to behold wingedkuribou is a splendid one to behold wingedkuribou is a splendid one to behold wingedkuribou's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2008 03:33 AM
    Threads

gundam W sparked my interest in gundam series......but later on after seeing GS and GSD it changed how a gundam series should be..the storyline is great and to think at the beginning of the story a hero is outnumbered by villain(talking about newbie pilot kira vs military aces like athrun,yzak,nicole,dearka and miguel) which will prove and well see how tough the main character is and to think that he managed to defend it and come up with all ingenius tactics just to keep archangel running until end of GSD..(talk about intercepting thousands of rockets at once and multi targeting the enemies without killing them!)
    Last edited by wingedkuribou; 10-14-2008 at 09:45 PM.

Junior Member nerohawk will become famous soon enough nerohawk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2008 12:18 AM
    Threads

I will always like wing
    wing zero........double buster cannon........!!
    nuf said
    The world doesnt shape us , we shape the world

Senior Member xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2008 10:16 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by j100 View Post
    I like GS and GSD better than Wing... hehehe...
    ya me too. hehehehe.

Junior Member konataaoi is on a distinguished road konataaoi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2008 07:47 PM
    Threads

i cant tell which one is the best...
    but i know which one is the worst....

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information