AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Hillary Clinton drops out

Senior Member Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2008 08:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Hillary Clinton drops out

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...ons&id=6185777

Hillary Clinton quit.. We really needed a woman for president.

Discuss!

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

Yeah I heard about this last week actually. There goes the notion of First Female President happening anytime soon -.- It's pretty much assured that Obama will win now, since he was in the lead even before Hilary dropped out.
    Last edited by -Kitsune-; 06-08-2008 at 08:52 PM.
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Umm... yeah. It's been pretty apparent she'd quit since Wednesday, when Obama got enough delegates to win the nomination. Hillary could have run independent, sure, but all that would do is split the democratic vote and give the election to McCain.

I think the better person won the nomination. Hillary always gave me creepy vibes, like she was doing it more to be the first women president then out of any sense of stewardship.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

The Former Demoni Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Present Art Tools Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 11:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Seriously???
    I thought that the news said that she already lost to Obama for the Democratic candidate. :S
    Shows how good my ears are.

Cotaku's Tags | Taking Requests Here | [Member of Illuminated Spirits]

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Demoni View Post
    Seriously???
    I thought that the news said that she already lost to Obama for the Democratic candidate. :S
    Shows how good my ears are.
    She did. But she decided to postpone quitting until saturday when she could have a big to-do.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

All i have to say is it's about damn time she quit. God she just would not quit. It was obvious that she was going to lose but she was so arrogant to throw in the towel. Hell at least Obama is the nominee instead of her. She would have been terrible. Yeah oh noes i said it. She was playing the race and gender card way to much that it was just getting old.
    Last edited by International 4-8818; 06-08-2008 at 09:59 PM.

Senior Member Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2012 04:02 PM
    I live at my house. haha I know right hilarious?
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Um.
    I was under the impression that she'd decided to be on the ticket with Obama as VP even after the original idea that she wouldn't be anything if she couldn't be president.

Also I have to disagree with whoever that person above me thinks they are.
    Honestly, I didn't think she would be a great president.
    But she would have done just as well as any other politician.
    The president does very little in the grand scheme of things.

And as far as playing race and gender, Obama played only RACE.
    The idea of change dealt with mistreatment of minorities which quite honestly isn't nearly as bad as everyone like to pretend.
    Last edited by Annie Hall; 06-08-2008 at 10:04 PM.

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Almost Infamous View Post
    Um.
    I was under the impression that she'd decided to be on the ticket with Obama as VP even after the original idea that she wouldn't be anything if she couldn't be president.
    Well, she want's to be the VP. Obama is keeping his options open.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

She quit? I thought that Obama had already won the nomination. So... didn't she HAVE to quit?

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jinglefox View Post
    She quit? I thought that Obama had already won the nomination. So... didn't she HAVE to quit?
    No. She could have ran independent.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2012 04:02 PM
    I live at my house. haha I know right hilarious?
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Honestly I don't think he should allow it.
    Having two controversies on one ticket lowers the chances of winning office and I do NOT want a republican in office.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

I agree Almost Infamous; if John McCain did win, he would have kept the US troops in Iraq for a long time yet.
    Last edited by ~*Red*~; 06-08-2008 at 11:30 PM.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Member ILuvEire has a reputation beyond repute ILuvEire has a reputation beyond repute ILuvEire has a reputation beyond repute ILuvEire has a reputation beyond repute ILuvEire has a reputation beyond repute ILuvEire has a reputation beyond repute ILuvEire has a reputation beyond repute ILuvEire has a reputation beyond repute ILuvEire has a reputation beyond repute ILuvEire has a reputation beyond repute ILuvEire has a reputation beyond repute ILuvEire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2008 01:49 AM
    Threads

This sucks. I dislike McCain and Obama and Hilary. I don't know what to do! I should move to Japan.
    My avatar was made by Jun Shan, from this site.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'm glad she's out. I just don't trust her. She seems so very fake, and has always been simply a tool of the democratic party.

I'm throwing my vote behind Barack, only because I think McCain is a fool. If it had come down to Hilary and McCain I'd have stayed home on election day.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Member Sasurai Halibel has a reputation beyond repute Sasurai Halibel has a reputation beyond repute Sasurai Halibel has a reputation beyond repute Sasurai Halibel has a reputation beyond repute Sasurai Halibel has a reputation beyond repute Sasurai Halibel has a reputation beyond repute Sasurai Halibel has a reputation beyond repute Sasurai Halibel has a reputation beyond repute Sasurai Halibel has a reputation beyond repute Sasurai Halibel has a reputation beyond repute Sasurai Halibel has a reputation beyond repute Sasurai Halibel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2008 02:08 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hatake View Post
    I agree Almost Infamous; if John McCain did win, he would have kept the US troops in Iraq for a long time yet.
    Yeah. Since, McCain is Bush's old buddy.

I LOLed all over theplace ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2009 08:14 PM
    Threads

I never really like Hillary anyways. She seemed a little creepy..... but I don't know..

SES Member Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2017 05:34 AM
    Threads

Rather moot discussion, since so few of of you are old enough to vote, hmm?

At least encourage your parents to vote. Barely 50% of people eligible to vote do so.

And for those of you actually old enough, go for it.
    If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...ons&id=6185777

Hillary Clinton quit.. We really needed a woman for president.

Discuss!
    But not that woman, good sir.

If she can't even handle family matters [cough] Bill Clinton [cough], how the Hell would she run an entire country? More specifically, MY country?

PS: I'm for Obama now.
    Last edited by Memento Mori; 06-09-2008 at 06:27 AM.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Junior Member Halvblod is on a distinguished road Halvblod's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2008 08:00 AM
    Threads

I'm sure Hilary would have made a great president. But I hope Obama wins the election now.

Member neverway has a reputation beyond repute neverway has a reputation beyond repute neverway has a reputation beyond repute neverway has a reputation beyond repute neverway has a reputation beyond repute neverway has a reputation beyond repute neverway has a reputation beyond repute neverway has a reputation beyond repute neverway has a reputation beyond repute neverway has a reputation beyond repute neverway has a reputation beyond repute neverway's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2008 02:30 AM
    Threads

Yeah i hate that she dropped.. i was a Hillary supporter. I mean come on, she did good the first four years she was in office lol.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Obama does have some good insight but I don't like the idea of socialized health care (among other things), which was his highly promoted "baby" idea a few months back. People often view McCain as another Bush, but that's a flawed concept strictly because McCain is definately more of a maverick than a partisan puppet; so much so that some of Bush's voting base is at risk for not voting for McCain. On the other hand, his maverick status attracts many independents.

Not sure how it'll all turn out, but historically, the presidency is supposed to change hands this term. That's exactly what happened in Congress two years ago when the Dems got the majority. I'm for McCain, but I realize that he does not have history behind him. Concerning Hillary, I did think that she would take it all the way to the Dem convention and even go so far as to make the Michigan/Florida fiasco a bigger issue than what it was. I highly doubt she'll be Obama's choice for VP, however.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Uhm, she didn't quit. She "suspended" her campaign. Effectively she's out, but if Obama starts failing miserably she can continue. Aside from that, it postpones the collection date on all those debts she's built up, I believe.

AF's Friendly Ninja kitty Sasuke_Cat has a reputation beyond repute Sasuke_Cat has a reputation beyond repute Sasuke_Cat has a reputation beyond repute Sasuke_Cat has a reputation beyond repute Sasuke_Cat has a reputation beyond repute Sasuke_Cat has a reputation beyond repute Sasuke_Cat has a reputation beyond repute Sasuke_Cat has a reputation beyond repute Sasuke_Cat has a reputation beyond repute Sasuke_Cat has a reputation beyond repute Sasuke_Cat has a reputation beyond repute Sasuke_Cat's Avatar
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 09:32 PM
    Threads

man she would of been a good president for us but hey theirs always next time they do elections

~AF friendly kitty =^.^=

meow!!!
    Hey, i'm a neko and i love fighting evil.
    Anime Rules ♣♣♣♣♣
    • I like helping people so drop me a message at anytime if you need help.

family: is the family kitty to KagomeAsakura ^_^

Capernicus' Gay Lover Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2008 12:39 PM
    Threads

GOOD! Possibility of first female president or not, I don't like hilary clinton. >_< I'm not alone either.. Not many people in my living area like clinton. x.x

Closed Thread

Thread Information