AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Freedom

Member Noata 261 is on a distinguished road Noata 261's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2009 03:55 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Freedom

How free are we? I use to think I was free; I could do whatever I wanted. I had a car where I could go wherever whenever… but I cant. There are things holding me back; my self-consciousness, my lack of will, my desire to be accepted by others. Probably most importantly is my attachment to material objects. The car doesn’t make me free; in reality the car makes me less free because of my attachment to it. If I wanted to I could simply walk to wherever I wanted to go. The car doesn’t improve my free will. In reality it isn’t a destination specifically that I speak of but a place. The car can only take me to physical places in which I am the same; it is only I who can change anything that has any real meaning. The car’s ability to transport me to various physical places hinders my spirit by replacing the idea of freedom as the ability to physically do something over the mental will to do it. I have always wanted to express myself in a way such as this and the thought that it was material possessions such as this computer that allowed me to do it is completely wrong, I have always had this computer and yet have never done this. It is my free will and nothing else that allows me to express myself in such a way. But I am still not free.

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    Threads

No one is free as long as they live on this planet.
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2015 08:37 PM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Gosh, sounds like something Bruce Lee would say I think that expressing yourself is freedom, and I don't think anyone is ever "completely" free, that is only an illusion. What do you want to free yourself from, basically?? We don't become free, we are free, it's just that you go through a journey of self-discovery to know what freedom really is for you. Everything in life limits freedom, I suppose No matter what you do physically, therein lies the limitations xD I think listening to people that seek freedom is much more reliable than someone who claims they've found it =3 Also, attatchment is what leads to desire, and what restricts freedom. You must learn to let go and rid yourself of this attatchment to the item, person, etc. Then you'll be free!! =0
    Last edited by Hideki Motosuwa.; 06-08-2008 at 06:04 PM.

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2008 05:19 AM
    Threads

Wink Freedom

HI,
    I'm 15 and i have very strict parents.
    Slowly the give me my FREEDOM
    I think you have to find what you think real FREEDOM is.
    For a while for me it was to be allowed boyfriends, to be able to go out with friends, to have a mobile phone, to you know do normal teenage things. Foe me to have my FREEDOM will come when i finally leeve home....everybod's different but for me my FREEDOM will be when i leave home for you hae nobody holding you back and all the decisions are yours for me that's what i see as real FREEDOM and I'm not far off from having it....just look a little and you'll see....

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2008 05:19 AM
    Threads

Wink Freedom

HI,
    I'm 15 and i have very strict parents.
    Slowly they give me my FREEDOM
    I think you have to find what you think real FREEDOM is.
    For a while for me it was to be allowed boyfriends, to be able to go out with friends, to have a mobile phone, to you know do normal teenage things. For me to have my FREEDOM will come when i finally leave home....everybody's different but for me my FREEDOM will be when i leave home for you have nobody holding you back and all the decisions are yours for me that's what i see as real FREEDOM and I'm not far off from having it....just look a little and you'll see....

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Noata 261 View Post
    How free are we? I use to think I was free; I could do whatever I wanted. I had a car where I could go wherever whenever… but I cant. There are things holding me back; my self-consciousness, my lack of will, my desire to be accepted by others. Probably most importantly is my attachment to material objects. The car doesn’t make me free; in reality the car makes me less free because of my attachment to it. If I wanted to I could simply walk to wherever I wanted to go. The car doesn’t improve my free will. In reality it isn’t a destination specifically that I speak of but a place. The car can only take me to physical places in which I am the same; it is only I who can change anything that has any real meaning. The car’s ability to transport me to various physical places hinders my spirit by replacing the idea of freedom as the ability to physically do something over the mental will to do it. I have always wanted to express myself in a way such as this and the thought that it was material possessions such as this computer that allowed me to do it is completely wrong, I have always had this computer and yet have never done this. It is my free will and nothing else that allows me to express myself in such a way. But I am still not free.
    Freedom is an illusion. It isn't something you should seek of it's own accord. You should focus on being the best person you can be on your terms, not being the most unattached person possible.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2015 12:11 AM
    Threads

please delete
    Last edited by International 4-8818; 06-08-2008 at 09:52 PM.

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2015 12:11 AM
    Threads

Well somebody must be high (jk). Anyway your point of the car does not make sense. Freedom is just being able to do what you want to do and some guy decided to make a word to show it. The car in a sense would give you the ability to explore the limits of your freedom in a way. Walking can only take you so far yet driving can take you anywhere.

You talk about your lack of will and fear of acceptance. These are your key issues to exploring your freedom in life obviously and by the way you have made it look, you make it the soul reason why you can't do anything. It would be more your self conscious and your way of thinking of who you are that has caused you to feel limited.

Your argument is a little bit confusing because you talk about achieving freedom in the physical state, but what is freedom in the mental state. Freedom to express one self do you mean? If so, then what you are doing is using freedom.

My opinion, is that you are the reason for not having freedom. You have dug yourself in this whole of self loathing, fear of the outside world, and fear of acceptance that it has caused you to feel out of place in society making you societies pariah.

Basically, you are going to pull up those pants of yours and take that giant step out of your comfort zone into the real world. It is when you do that, you will start to become more socially comfortable and the rest will fall into place.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

He's talking about philosophical freedom, in a Buddhist sense. A car seems like freedom, but in the end it's just a device that makes it so you can physically move further in a day. Anyone who's spent an afternoon working on a car can tell you that it's just another thing that ties you down. I counter that it's one's ties that define our place in the world. It's almost impossible to live happily without attachment, so it's best to make sure one is attached to as many positive things, and as few negative things as possible.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

The only people who are truly free are those with no connection to the world or anything materialistic. I personally consider the Buddhist monks the closest thing we will probably get to true freedom on this rotting planet of ours.

Member Sasurai Halibel has a reputation beyond repute Sasurai Halibel has a reputation beyond repute Sasurai Halibel has a reputation beyond repute Sasurai Halibel has a reputation beyond repute Sasurai Halibel has a reputation beyond repute Sasurai Halibel has a reputation beyond repute Sasurai Halibel has a reputation beyond repute Sasurai Halibel has a reputation beyond repute Sasurai Halibel has a reputation beyond repute Sasurai Halibel has a reputation beyond repute Sasurai Halibel has a reputation beyond repute Sasurai Halibel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2008 02:08 AM
    Threads

Freedom isn't free. Enough said.

4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sasurai Halibel View Post
    Freedom isn't free. Enough said.
    Please at least read the thread before you respond with some crackpot aphorism.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Member Sasurai Halibel has a reputation beyond repute Sasurai Halibel has a reputation beyond repute Sasurai Halibel has a reputation beyond repute Sasurai Halibel has a reputation beyond repute Sasurai Halibel has a reputation beyond repute Sasurai Halibel has a reputation beyond repute Sasurai Halibel has a reputation beyond repute Sasurai Halibel has a reputation beyond repute Sasurai Halibel has a reputation beyond repute Sasurai Halibel has a reputation beyond repute Sasurai Halibel has a reputation beyond repute Sasurai Halibel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2008 02:08 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    Please at least read the thread before you respond with some crackpot aphorism.
    That's my opinion. I don't think freedom is free.
    Last edited by Sasurai Halibel; 06-09-2008 at 01:06 AM.

4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This thread is about Freedom from Attachment, similar to the concept in Buddhism. It isn't about freedom as a socio-political concept. If you had read the OP's or anyone's post other then Hotscout44's and maybe International 4-8818's, you would know that. If you did read what the OP said, re-read it because you obviously misunderstood.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Freedom is an illusion. It isn't something you should seek of it's own accord. You should focus on being the best person you can be on your terms, not being the most unattached person possible.
    On the contrary, the illusion of freedom is a ghost of the mind -- as a consequence of the fact that everything that limits our freedom are ghosts of the mind. You are, in the end, free. Unfortunately, that also means society, justice, love and most of the other stuff we feed ourselves are all lies.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

The Fallen Dream™ shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2013 03:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Desert Scout PSN ID: DetraUnited Steam ID: DSRTscout

Technically, we are free...maybe not in the sense of government (curse them all...sorry), but many people just don't see the truth.
    Sure, there are alot of things we can't do in this world/country.

"Freedom has a price", usually it does. But hey, look at the trees and the sky and think about it, we're already free to roam our streets....what else is there stop us from doing everything else? (And if you answer that, I'll be glad actually)
    Plus....best answer I can come up with this...I don't focus on freedom just rebellion...
    Last edited by shadow slayer x; 06-09-2008 at 05:13 AM.
    "An inspiration of faith and science only to be shunned...is called a Fallen Dream"

^Thank you Karuto^

4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    On the contrary, the illusion of freedom is a ghost of the mind -- as a consequence of the fact that everything that limits our freedom are ghosts of the mind. You are, in the end, free. Unfortunately, that also means society, justice, love and most of the other stuff we feed ourselves are all lies.
    Self-awareness is itself a form of imprisonment. A system requires input to justify it's existence. We are not free because we still have wants and needs. Even Solipsists eat and drink.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Capernicus' Gay Lover Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2008 12:39 PM
    Threads

Sometimes I wonder exactly how much freedom I really have... I think most of it is the fact that I've spent my entire life terrified of disobaying my guardians that the illusion still stands of not being able to do anything just because they argue why I cant, even though I'm 18 and legal age. I think it's mostely because I don't have a car.. But it gets to be a bit too much when my parents say, "You cant go over to her house! I don't like her! She's hyper and will get you drunk!" THAT, pisses me off.

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    Threads

Yes that is true.
    You would not believe how suprised I was when I discovered that teachers did not live in the school and also all had their own individual lives away from school. Never did I even imagine that they had their own children. After discovering that I realised how free me, my peers and also the teachers really were.
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Self-awareness is itself a form of imprisonment. A system requires input to justify it's existence. We are not free because we still have wants and needs. Even Solipsists eat and drink.
    You can not be absolutely free anymore than you can be absolutely tall. It is only meaningful in relation to some other less or more free state. Failing to be absolutely free does not imply you are not free.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2015 06:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's kinda sad that when some one says "new", EVERYONE KNOWS that they mean "newer than what is not considered new", yet when we say "free", there has to be some long-winded philosophical debate.

There's no need mess with semantics about the absolute existence of a relative term.

Unless you think it's merited to discuss whether something can be truly new, then don't do such for freedom.
    Last edited by Wio; 06-10-2008 at 03:12 AM.

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

If you want to be free, don't wear any underwear.
    ████████████

Gods of Death Love Apples Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2012 10:56 AM
    Threads

I'm with this guy.
    Sig and Avatar
    by: GoodyLucky

Warcraft: Hit me up!
    Server: Skywall
    Main Toon: Phinvarra
    Alt Toons: Kazrawr and Nithilus

Happier than you Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

wow what a bunch of depressing opinoins i mean sure where not free freedom is a glorified prison , I could rant on forever about that if i were free i wouldn't have to go to school i could finally take a day of when ever i wanted but that isn't the reality of it is it i mean if you discover a new island and get to rule it as your own little country then your free you dont have to do anything ( if the island has resources ) freedom is something that can only be bought making it feesable to be free but at a cost making it no FREEdom it would just be dom ( i dont even understand myself anymore ) .

Senior Member demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2008 11:18 PM
    Threads

so your saying that as a symbol to you, your car once represented freedom? anyways.. we all have our "rights" but under the government, no one is really free, i too once thought that i was free, but in the end i was sadly mistakend.everyone is free in thier own way, i guess, but we are never truely as free as we want to be. am i making any sense? the government tries to give us the "freedom" we want, but no one can ever be truly satisfied by that. there is no such thing as, "land of the free" if you look at it..

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information