AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: what language does osuwari/sit sound better?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • japanese

4 57.14%
  • english

0 0%
  • both

3 42.86%
Closed Thread

Thread: What is your fave osuwari/sit moment?

Member mars princess has a spectacular aura about mars princess has a spectacular aura about mars princess's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 08:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink What is your fave osuwari/sit moment?

what is your fave moment when kagome tells inuyasha osuwari/sit? is it from one of the movies,the series,or the manga? let me know.i my self would have to say ep 135 when kagome is drunk like and saying it over and over and over lololol.
    Thinking of you where ever you are.
    We pray for our sorrows to end
    and hope that our hearts will blend.
    Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
    And who knows.
    Starting a new journey may not be so hard,
    or maybe it has already begun.
    There are many worlds,
    but they share the same sky.
    One sky,one destiny.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation LaranaSarahLei has a brilliant future LaranaSarahLei has a brilliant future LaranaSarahLei has a brilliant future LaranaSarahLei has a brilliant future LaranaSarahLei has a brilliant future LaranaSarahLei has a brilliant future LaranaSarahLei has a brilliant future LaranaSarahLei has a brilliant future LaranaSarahLei has a brilliant future LaranaSarahLei has a brilliant future LaranaSarahLei has a brilliant future LaranaSarahLei's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2008 07:54 AM
    Threads

When she was asleep.

I don't remember what episode it was, but Inu was in her room and she rolled over a little and murmered 'sit' it was even funnier because you could tell she was dead to the world asleep.

Senior Member Xezmer has a reputation beyond repute Xezmer has a reputation beyond repute Xezmer has a reputation beyond repute Xezmer has a reputation beyond repute Xezmer has a reputation beyond repute Xezmer has a reputation beyond repute Xezmer has a reputation beyond repute Xezmer has a reputation beyond repute Xezmer has a reputation beyond repute Xezmer has a reputation beyond repute Xezmer has a reputation beyond repute Xezmer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2008 12:26 PM
    Threads

You took mine.Yeah, I liked the one the most in episode 135 and she's saying it over and over again.

^_~ Xezmer

Senior Member hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2009 02:02 PM
    Threads

my favorite moment was in the Inuyasha Movie 2, when Sango and Kagome think that Inuyasha is peeping on them bathing.

"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better then your dreams."
    Forever&ever ily (:

Senior Member ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2009 10:17 PM
    Threads

my fav moment was when she wanted to go home and Inuyasha grabbed the big rock to but in the well and she said it a lkot of times.....

INuyasha got a back pain......that was funny^^
    Signature made by: Greenflames.....THANKIES*hugs*

Member The Retarded Pikachu is an unknown quantity at this point The Retarded Pikachu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2008 01:36 AM
    Threads

I like all of them. Pretty funny every time it happens!
    Don't mess with the Pikachu!!!

Or else.......

I'm serious!

*You messing with Pikachu*

Oh now you gunna get slapped!

*slaps*

This is fun!!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information