AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Legend Is Back :D

Threaded View

Former Anbu Assassin Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2008 07:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Legend Is Back :D

Hello people of AF. If any of you know me. You should remember all the laughs we shared. Im back here for a dear friend cause she wants me back Almost Infamous. :] well here i am people The old NHK back in Black haha? Where i been you ask? Well let me show you.

This is me at practice 2 years ago before the big bang...

Now here i am at a PSP tourny. As a pro...In the Middle (Credit to Drewskies)

If you had knew me you should of known i was well into paintball haha well lets get this reunion going :]

theres many friends here that i want to talk to, see, catch up with here... sorry i left you guys. im back to be here for you again though. ALL the friends i had made here :]
    Last edited by Ninja Hatake Kakashi; 06-04-2008 at 07:30 PM.

Lovely Siggy From Felicci.91

"In the world of ninja, those who don't follow the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."

Thread Information