AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What do you think about anime?

Junior Member stoneheart92 is infamous around these parts stoneheart92 is infamous around these parts stoneheart92 is infamous around these parts stoneheart92 is infamous around these parts stoneheart92 is infamous around these parts stoneheart92 is infamous around these parts stoneheart92 is infamous around these parts stoneheart92 is infamous around these parts stoneheart92 is infamous around these parts stoneheart92 is infamous around these parts stoneheart92 is infamous around these parts stoneheart92's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2008 10:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up What do you think about anime?

Hi guys, here is stoneheart92. I just found this site a few hours ago and I think that people are pretty interesting here. worth a talk :P. Actually, I had been discussing with my friends, some adults about the meaning of life, the existence of god and other philosophical subject (pretty interesting).

I'm only 15 and that's why i always thought that adults has great life experience and wisdom that we children sometimes cannot match. Surprisingly, they didn't really impress me with their arguments. I feel like I already understand what they are talking about.

I also feel like I'm different from them, that they are always talking about money(most of them), women and many ironic thing such as: my friend you have to use your brain in life. that's the way to make money and become rich OR when a bad thing happens, all my friend could say is: omg that's bad. Well duh obviously it's bad but sometimes it's more than just a *bad*.

So what I want to ask here is :
    Does anime make you more intelligent and observative and understanding about certain things unconsiously because the various events of different kind of anime that we watch?
    What do you feel after watching the animes? Did you change? Are you satisfied about yourself right now?
    Are my questions intelligent?
    Please comment thank you ^^
    Last edited by stoneheart92; 05-29-2008 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Big mistake changing the meaning of my idea

Senior Member Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2010 08:07 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ultimate_seed

Lol interesting way of introducing urself to the site but anyway WELCOME
    Enjoy and stay active but dont forget to read the rules
    PM me if u need anything

And now for ur question....I would say different anime make me feel different thing. Some make me more sad than others and some r just plain funny.I think that in a way anime can make u more inteligent if u look at it in a mature way and not just as some kids story.But either way anime is also just like any other show on t.v.It all just depends on ur intrests

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 05:44 PM
    Threads

I don't like the overt sexual perversion that is rampant in a lot of anime.

Member toibuster has a reputation beyond repute toibuster has a reputation beyond repute toibuster has a reputation beyond repute toibuster has a reputation beyond repute toibuster has a reputation beyond repute toibuster has a reputation beyond repute toibuster has a reputation beyond repute toibuster has a reputation beyond repute toibuster has a reputation beyond repute toibuster has a reputation beyond repute toibuster has a reputation beyond repute toibuster's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2008 04:52 AM
    Threads

WELCOME to AF ^^
    hope you enjoy it here

I think anime does make you more intellegent. I mean you learn new things everyday whether it be a new anime episode or not you always aquire something which would be a form of intelligence right?? Unconsiously or not I really don't know. After an anime I could say you can feel change, say like something sad happened or a cliff hanger, so more so your emotions might change.
    And your questions could raise up a discussion!
    BLACK STAR *

Banzai!!!!!! Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 04:24 AM
    Somewhere in the middle of nowhere where even I DON'T KNOW~!XD
    Threads

Welcome to A.F.
    Hopw you'll be happy here.

Actually,i think it does. In animes,all kinds of things happen to the main characters. We see how they fight themselves out and sometimes when we meet the same trouble,we can do it the way they did.(Of course...you must have a reasonable level of intelligence to watch anime and know what you can do and cannot do like jumping off from the rooftop like Ikki minami from airgear and break all the bones of yours) And it actually works. True, i've changed a lot. Last time, i didn't like music .My teacher said that i had potential in going further. But the point was that I didn't like the piano. Everytime I practice,I get very frustrated. But after I watched La corda d'oro,I feel that I'm very honoured to be a music student and have the talents to do well in music. I started to appreciate music and guess what?I'm the top music student majoring in piano in my level's music section.

Satisfied?Oh no.....nonono, i'm still not satisfied. I want to get better><'Though I'm really happy with the change><

your questions huh.....er....
    Lemme think about it then I shall post the answer for this after i get it !XD
    It's quite good for you to think about all these~
    Seriously,I've never thought about these till you mentioned it.
    You get my answer,right?XD
    Enjoy yourself in AF~!

-Yoshikara-
    Last edited by Tsubaki Yoshikara; 05-30-2008 at 05:16 AM.
    Lol...I'm Back!
    FYI:Shana FTW!:3

Closed Thread

Thread Information