AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Live action Cowboy Bebop movie

Threaded View

The Big Lewboski nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2009 04:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Live action Cowboy Bebop movie

I was recently flicking through a movie mag when I came across a review for a live action Death note film. It got me thinking how awesome would it be if somebody made my favourite anime Cowboy bebop into a live action film. Obviously it would have to be made for the right reasons and stay true to the tone of the series, especially the bluesy soundtrack. I thought maybe someone like Christopher Nolan, the Wachowskis brothers or my personal favourite choice the Coen brothers could direct it. Then I started thinking about what actors would be in it. I racked my brains who could live up to the legend that is Spike but none of the actors I thought of seemed right, maybe Johnny Depp. As for Jet who better than “Ron Perlman” who played Hellboy, he’s the perfect candidate. Not sure who’d make a good Faye. It would have to be a new face for Ed but they’d have to capture her enthusiasm. Again with Vicious it’d be hard to think of someone. Maybe there could be a sequel, a trilogy, go deeper into Spikes past, scenes with him and Vicious in the Syndicate, which would be cool.

But what do you think, should they make a Bebop movie, who do you think should direct and star in it, and what plot stories do you think they should go with, stay true to the series, or come up with a new story all together.
    Last edited by nyar majinn; 05-29-2008 at 03:06 PM.

Thread Information