AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Mojako...or something??

Senior Member mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2008 10:02 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Mojako...or something??

Can anyone help me to identify this anime??

Well, I'm not sure how the story begin but one thing for sure is one of the characters in this anime named Mojako. He is the main character actually. I've searched everywhere but I still haven't found the tittle for this anime. This character with his other friends are from outer space, not originally from Earth. When they reached to Earth, they stayed at a boy's house. Since the boy didn't want his parents to know about the aliens, so he let them to stay at the ceiling of his room. A friend of the boy know about the aliens too, and the friend is a girl. Almost forgot, Mojako's weakness is water. When he touches water, he will be flatted and can be flown by the wind.

Can anyone tell me the tittle of this anime? I watched this anime when I was a kid, so I can't remember the tittle..
    Can anyone help me??
    thanks to S3SIKI for this lovely sig
    [keep your smiles]
    [you will shine like a star ]

wanna join my family???
    pm me or do what ever it takes..
    ...MY FAMILY...
    ...Ed_Alchemist...
    ...Spiffy...
    ...j100...

eagle-eyed >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_>'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2008 11:33 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I am born in South Korea but I live in the Philippinesc",
    Threads

I suppose it is a self-titled anime? I used to watch this when I was a kid. I always got excited when they explore different planets.

tag and render by me.

Closed Thread

Thread Information