AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: ninja scroll vs Samurai Deeper Kyo

Member Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 08:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Smile ninja scroll vs Samurai Deeper Kyo

both are great Anime that has lots of action. good story( tho not like kenshin)

main characters are not normal. for instance Kyoshiro has its problems within

and seems to me that everybody wonts to mess with jubei.

both anime has a doze of specific humor!!!( that supid tree mimic Dakun)

jubei sword is ripping!(Wind Slash Technique)
    And the thing that scares me is the fact that a human is stronger than a "demon"(omg he is carrying Nodachi a wersion of katana that was so long it was used against cavalry,used to slash horse legs)) ( i know i know they are both demons )

i had a good time watching it!!
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 03-15-2008 at 12:19 AM. Reason: Language

"Righteous one shall always prevail"

sig by DATA/ Sintax

Junior Member 180boi is on a distinguished road 180boi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2008 03:28 AM
    Threads

demon eyes kyo was a great series but needed to add more episodes n stretch it a bit more i was sad to see the end of it so soon. didnt rly get into ninja scroll wasnt my cupa tea at the time but id probably enjoy it more these days.
    1994 BlackTop SR20DET 180sx

Junior Member Saiya6Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Saiya6Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Saiya6Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Saiya6Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Saiya6Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Saiya6Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Saiya6Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Saiya6Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Saiya6Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Saiya6Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Saiya6Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Saiya6Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2008 02:24 PM
    Threads

Ninja Scroll is more bloody and creepy than Samurai Deepery Kyo, but you can't use the anime in this situation you have to use the manga. The manga of Samurai Deeper Kyo has better characters, longer storyline and better fight scenes. I am up to volume 29 in the US, in japan it ended at 32. I loved too how the characters weren't necessarily normal there was something different with all of them. Like the ninja girl who was imune to poisoning. She was freakin' awesome.
    ~*White Wolf Saiya Sakamoto*~

Closed Thread

Thread Information