AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Japanese Movies (horror of sorts)

Junior Member Yanagi Satan is a name known to all Yanagi Satan is a name known to all Yanagi Satan is a name known to all Yanagi Satan is a name known to all Yanagi Satan is a name known to all Yanagi Satan is a name known to all Yanagi Satan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2008 03:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink Japanese Movies (horror of sorts)

Ok i really didnt know what to name it so ya...lol
    Anyways has anyone seen the movie MPD psycho (multiple personality detective psycho) I heard that it was good. Oh and if you've ever seen any movies in this category from japan i just love thses movies.
    LIke strange circus i just saw it a few days ago despite the sex scenes every 10 minutes it was really good and confusing until the end in a messed up kind of way lol. Oh Rampo Noir is pretty good its just a collection of short stories from a man who was inspired by edgar allen poe...you can only imagine how those are lol. Dumplings was also another good movie that i saw it was kind of boring though but i liked it. The movies that im waiting to see right now are Ichi the Killer, Sabu, The happiness of the katakuris, the neighbor 13, and audition. If you have any other suggestions on these kinds of movies that would be nice or just to talk about them x]
    Wakamusha Yanagi ⊰⊹No. 1 Super ninja bean⊰⊹

Super Assome! Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 02:10 PM
    Threads

Ichi The killer.. One weird movie. xD I mean: When someone stands behind him. He just flips his leg up next to his head to it hits the dude behind him.. At least my friend told me. The storyline wasn't interesting to me.
    Ichi is some psychopath who loves this girl or something.. And some stuff happening. >.<; Can't remember..

Message from me:

Internizzle serizzle bizzle
    AF family:
    - Temperance: Raccoon Pet. xD
    - Kitsune~girl: Sister :3

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

"Audition" was...interesting, to say the least >.> Then there's (though not Japanese) "A Tale of Two Sisters" and "The Eye." Both okay.

I personally loved "Ringu" and "Ju-On: The Grudge." Do not bother with the American remakes of either. My little sister loved "One Missed Call," but I haven't seen it myself.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dxon View Post
    Ichi The killer.. One weird movie. xD I mean: When someone stands behind him. He just flips his leg up next to his head to it hits the dude behind him.. At least my friend told me. The storyline wasn't interesting to me.
    Ichi is some psychopath who loves this girl or something.. And some stuff happening. >.<; Can't remember..
    Thanks for making hardly any sense. Have you even seen this movie?

Ichi is a weapon created by some ripped shrink who gave him false memories and basically has to say a word to make Ichi flip out and start killing. And I'd hardly say that Ichi loves any girl since the girl in his false memories never existed and he later kills and tries to rape the girl that he thinks was from his past.

Anyways, I liked One Missed Call (though the American remake was horrid). It was really good and actually managed to creep me out. It's increasingly hard to find a horror film to actually scare me, but One Missed Call did an excellent job.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Junior Member Yanagi Satan is a name known to all Yanagi Satan is a name known to all Yanagi Satan is a name known to all Yanagi Satan is a name known to all Yanagi Satan is a name known to all Yanagi Satan is a name known to all Yanagi Satan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Fabala View Post
    "Audition" was...interesting, to say the least >.> Then there's (though not Japanese) "A Tale of Two Sisters" and "The Eye." Both okay.

I personally loved "Ringu" and "Ju-On: The Grudge." Do not bother with the American remakes of either. My little sister loved "One Missed Call," but I haven't seen it myself.
    A Tale of Two Sisters was awesome but at the same time i really thought it was sad and funny especailly at the end lol. i feel sorry for that lady but i think she deserved it! >.<

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    Threads

I saw some of the Japanese version of "The Ring". That was quite freaky, but I was quite young then so....^^;
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

Super Assome! Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 02:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless111 View Post
    Thanks for making hardly any sense. Have you even seen this movie?

Ichi is a weapon created by some ripped shrink who gave him false memories and basically has to say a word to make Ichi flip out and start killing. And I'd hardly say that Ichi loves any girl since the girl in his false memories never existed and he later kills and tries to rape the girl that he thinks was from his past.

Anyways, I liked One Missed Call (though the American remake was horrid). It was really good and actually managed to creep me out. It's increasingly hard to find a horror film to actually scare me, but One Missed Call did an excellent job.
    Okaay... So my friend hasn't seen it either.. Or at least told me the wrong story and stuff like that. Interesting movie?

Message from me:

Internizzle serizzle bizzle
    AF family:
    - Temperance: Raccoon Pet. xD
    - Kitsune~girl: Sister :3

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ichi the Killer was pretty extreme but the original manga takes the cake. Same goes with MPG Psycho,

though from what I've seen they did do the scene with the flowers and brains

I'll recommend Jyuon (The Grudge), but take care not to get ripped off by the American remake.
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

Capernicus' Gay Lover Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2008 12:39 PM
    Threads

One Missed Call. I even have the ringtone from both movie versions. >_>

Bread's Best Friend Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 004 - Charmander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2010 02:12 PM
    Threads

The Grudge. That movie messed me up! Im still afraid to open my closet at night.

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Does Godzilla count?? 0.0 I know that it's sci-fi, but it could still pass of as a sort of, horror movie, right?? It was pretty scary to me, especially the 1984 version O_O;

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Member Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2009 03:39 PM
    Threads

Ichi the Killer is n00b stuff. You want really messed up horror/surrealist movies? Look for the hard to find Extra Psycho Man X or, if you want something really disturbing Domu (I think it was called Domu, I could be wrong)

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I can't believe I forgot to add this to my first post.

Tetsuo: The Iron Man. This was undoubtedly one of the most disturbing movies I have ever witnessed. I mean... Here's a brief synopsis from wikipedia:

The film opens with a man (called only "the man", or sometimes the "Metal Fetishist") tearing open a massive gash in his leg and shoving in a piece of scrap metal. Upon seeing maggots festering in the wound, he screams, runs out into the street, and is hit by a car. The driver of the car (cult actor Taguchi Tomorowo) tries to cover up the mess by dumping the body into a ravine, but the dead man comes back to haunt him -- by forcing his body to gradually metamorphose into a walking pile of scrap metal.
    ...In one of the film's most controversial sequences, the man discovers his penis has mutated into a gargantuan power drill. This is how his terrified girlfriend meets her demise. The film ends with a duel between the man and the Fetishist with the pair transformed into a giant mutated monster
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

Member Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2009 03:39 PM
    Threads

Tetsuo was rad.

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2011 07:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I saw a handful of Horror movies from Japan. And I gotta say they know how to scare their viewers. I had a hard time sleeping when I watched "The Grudge."

Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice. At the end of the path you chose lies the truth...Believe in it and continue without faltering.

Senior Member Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2008 12:25 PM
    Threads

Flower of Flesh and Blood
    The most disturbing movie I have ever seen, I actually threw up watching it
    A friend told me about it, so I watched it.
    Afterwards I looked up the film on the internet and found out (this is quoted from Wikipedia)

"After viewing a portion of this film, actor Charlie Sheen was convinced the murder depicted was genuine and contacted the MPAA, who then contacted the FBI. FBI agent Dan Codling informed them that the FBI and the Japanese authorities were already investigating the film makers, who were forced to prove that the special effects were indeed fake"

Signature and Avi by:
    IchigoKiss

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ein Einsamer Soldat View Post
    I checked that movie out. I gotta say it is really disturbing. I can't take it but thanks for bringing it up here. Well, I'm no sadist but a friend of mine is, it's my chance for him to owe me one. haha
    Last edited by Souji Seta; 06-03-2008 at 05:06 AM.

Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice. At the end of the path you chose lies the truth...Believe in it and continue without faltering.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

How did you get a hold of Flower Of Flesh and Blood?? I want to watch it after seeing the pictures i MUST see it!! I've tried looking for it but i cant find it I was so excited of the movie i ran around screaming to my parents i needed to watch the movie they asked me what it was about and i couldnt tell them T.T but i showed them the pictures...and they think something is wrong with me now...but ya really where did you find the movie?? tell me please!! i really want to watch it! O.e

Souhi's beloved fangirl *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 11:59 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ein Einsamer Soldat View Post
    Afterwards I looked up the film on the internet and found out (this is quoted from Wikipedia)

"After viewing a portion of this film, actor Charlie Sheen was convinced the murder depicted was genuine and contacted the MPAA, who then contacted the FBI. FBI agent Dan Codling informed them that the FBI and the Japanese authorities were already investigating the film makers, who were forced to prove that the special effects were indeed fake"
    That one looks nasty. I probably wouldn't last long with it.

I have yet to actually watch a ton of Japanese horror movies, but it's something I would love to do. I'll probably skip Flower of Flesh and Blood though.

Oh, and am I the only one who finds the Charlie Sheen thing just a tad amusing?
    ~Thanks, Souhi! I heart it!~

Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yanagi Satan View Post
    How did you get a hold of Flower Of Flesh and Blood?? I want to watch it after seeing the pictures i MUST see it!! I've tried looking for it but i cant find it I was so excited of the movie i ran around screaming to my parents i needed to watch the movie they asked me what it was about and i couldnt tell them T.T but i showed them the pictures...and they think something is wrong with me now...but ya really where did you find the movie?? tell me please!! i really want to watch it! O.e
    Actually I was able to watch it in youtube. I just don't know if it's the whole movie because when that guy was cutting off the arms of that girl, I couldn't go on anymore.

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Datenshi View Post
    I can't believe I forgot to add this to my first post.

Tetsuo: The Iron Man. This was undoubtedly one of the most disturbing movies I have ever witnessed. I mean

wow that sound cool, i will have to go and check it out. the only japanese horror film i have seen so far was Ichi the Killer and i thought that was really awsome.

Senior Member DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2009 09:15 PM
    Threads

Strange Circus was great. Uzumaki was kind weird, but I really enjoyed it. Suicide Club is good too. The whole Ringu cycle (the orginals, not the American remakes), Audition, One Missed Call, Kairo, and Dark Water are worth watching, I think. And even though it isn't Japanese (its Korean), Acacia was really good, too.

There's this a really cool site where they review a bunch Japanese and Korean horror- type movies. I can't remember it right now, but its called snowblood apple or something, so try that in a search engine and you should probably find it.
    Last edited by DynastyxFell; 06-03-2008 at 10:27 PM.
    エレクトロ・ワールド

The ground shook and cracked, the sun in the sky descended into my hand

Senior Member Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Flower of Flesh and Blood

My friend let me borrow it from him, it was a on a Maxwell DVD with "Flower of Flesh & Blood "Guinea Pig 2"" scribbled on it with a black sharpie xp
    So I have no idea where he got it from, I'll try and find out (right now he's on vacation and not answering the cell, so don't expect fast results)

Signature and Avi by:
    IchigoKiss

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dynastyxfell All those movies that you mentioned i had already seen lol. Have you seen R-point its a korean movie too and i liked it...but it was kind of boring at the same time...Strang Circus gave me a headache til the very end! @_@ but it was good!

Thanks i'll go look it up right now. By the way i love MIYAVI! XD

Ein Einsamer Soldat Oh...damn oh well at least i get to watch it eventually x] i was looking up the movie and it seems that its been banned from a few places lol. That just makes it all the more interesting...well to me lol.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As far as Flower of Flesh and Blood goes, I may have just stumbled upon the entire movie.
    And if someone were to, oh lets just say PM me, that person might get a link to a certain video

Signature and Avi by:
    IchigoKiss

Closed Thread

Thread Information