AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: OCs and Random Talk

Junior Member goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2008 11:59 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default OCs and Random Talk

Yes, I know. This may be the wrong place to put your Own Characters, but I'm still very confused of what forum goes where. Many people are doing RPGs, but they're being like critics... ^^; Not that it's a problem, but I just don't like how people say what's good or bad about a character of mine... So if you're annoyed by how this is in a wrong spot in the forum, I'm really sorry.
    So, here's my character (and note: I might have terrible spelling. XD):

Name: Lutia

Personality: Calm, quiet. Not shy

Dislikes: When people hurt her friends, physically or verbally

Special Abilities: (putting in a list)
    Magic
    Healing
    Teleportation
    Invisibility

Weapon: Sword

Occupation: Whatever she's assigned (helping someone, tracking down an assassin, etc.) She also protects and takes care of the goddess of elements (guess who? 8D).

Birthplace: N/A (not available)

Hair Color: Light Blue

Eye Color: Purple

Outfit: Green dress with yellow on the bottom of the dress and sleeves. She sometimes wears glasses.

Info (or bio, whatever you prefer): Lutia seems to be cold and a bit distant to others, but she's always there to protect her friends and others. You won't hear her talk very much, and she reads her book a lot. No one really knows what she reads, since it's always in a different language every time. Her talk is confusing, since she uses big words most of the time. But she talks wisely.
    Her sole duty is to protect the goddess of elements. Lutia must take care of her (I'm not going to say "me") until she is strong enough to weild her powers correctly.

Quote: "What we must do is serve the ones who need us, the ones who are desperate." She also says "child" to the goddess of elements instead of her real name.

I'm sorry if it's not good. I'm still teaching myself how to give more information. XD
    Hyperness

Something I have everyday.
    And I love it! 8D

Junior Member goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2008 11:59 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Oh, and you could put your character too, you know. ^^ I'd like to know some of your characters too.
    Hyperness

Something I have everyday.
    And I love it! 8D

Closed Thread

Thread Information