AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Somethings wrong?

Junior Member NightFire Demon has much to be proud of NightFire Demon has much to be proud of NightFire Demon has much to be proud of NightFire Demon has much to be proud of NightFire Demon has much to be proud of NightFire Demon has much to be proud of NightFire Demon has much to be proud of NightFire Demon has much to be proud of NightFire Demon has much to be proud of NightFire Demon has much to be proud of NightFire Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2008 11:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Somethings wrong?

Im very sorry I am using another account to do this, but I cant make a thread on my usual account. I am (_YvOnSo_). my message box is not there, theres no fast reply box, I cant post or make threads, the reputation scale is not in the post, when I see my profile, my avys not even in there, and much more other stuff. I am asking, whats wrong with my usual account?

Wish I could be here more.. (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Coffee
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2015 06:39 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

LOL Im sorry again, but I....... forgot to verify my new email address. Thats preety much why. SORRY!!!

-Close it, plz?-
    I'm (_YvOnSo_), aka Von. You can call me either.
    I'm back!

If you play, message me your username.

(_YvOnSo_)'s Artwork
    Check out some of my work!

Closed Thread

Thread Information