AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Newflash: Gay Marriage Ban Declared Unconstitutional in California

Member Yujiro Hanma has a reputation beyond repute Yujiro Hanma has a reputation beyond repute Yujiro Hanma has a reputation beyond repute Yujiro Hanma has a reputation beyond repute Yujiro Hanma has a reputation beyond repute Yujiro Hanma has a reputation beyond repute Yujiro Hanma has a reputation beyond repute Yujiro Hanma has a reputation beyond repute Yujiro Hanma has a reputation beyond repute Yujiro Hanma has a reputation beyond repute Yujiro Hanma has a reputation beyond repute Yujiro Hanma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2008 08:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Pengin-san View Post
    Hinduism. What have you learned in your years? Also, most Jews don't eat pork.

I think you do have something against them. Honestly, read your post! You're the one who doesn't understand. I don't even know how to reply that incredibly idiotic statement. I guess as they say, ignorance is bliss.
    Actually, I'm jewish, and I eat pork. So does my entire jewish family. Don't talk about what you don't know. Like I said, that is hassidics and orthodox.

I don't have anything against gay people, I have gay friends. But it doesn't mean that it's normal. There is a biological difference and something changed somewhere along the line in their genetic makeup. If you're insulting me for what I said, then you believe that any straight person can just become gay?? NO, gay people are born gay, hence proving my statement correct. You are the ignorant one for insulting me, I didn't insult gay people, I merely stated a fact.

"Giv
    en enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result."

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Quote Originally Posted by Yujiro Hanma View Post
    What? What religion do you know that worships cows? And pork is only bad for orthodox/hassidic jews.

I don't have anything against gay people, but I also feel it is unnatural. It is a birth defect, their bodies either didn't fully develop into a boys or developed too far for a girls. This makes sense if you understand birth.
    No, I'm sorry, it really doesn't. I don't see how a sexuality can be a birth defect, there is nothing at all physical about it, you can't look at a brain and pinpoint their "gay center". You are a retard.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Actually, I'm jewish, and I eat pork. So does my entire jewish family. Don't talk about what you don't know. Like I said, that is hassidics and orthodox.
    There are Catholics who have pre-marital sex and use contraception as well.

Thing is, they're breaking their own rules. As are you. Which is fine, but not in an argument where you choose to ignore that.

(Also Muslims don't eat pork.)

And no, there's nothing "wrong" with homosexuality. When people moved beyond the "sinner" idea and evolved into thinking homosexuals were mentally diseased, people studying homosexually tried to prove in every way possible that there was something wrong with these people and that in no way was homosexuality a natural thing.

Seeing as how in science something is only really considered true when there is a lot of hard evidence for it, and there was absolutely none to be found, it's reasonably safe to assume that no, there's nothing wrong with gay people.

Except, of course, how totally immoral they are and how much they looove to flaunt God! But in logic-land, nope, no problems exist except other people's refusal to accept it.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Senior Member Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2008 08:43 PM
    Threads

Yay for the homosexuals! Religion needs to get over it and accept that the world is changing.

BuLmA's Neighbor DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2009 11:43 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yujiro Hanma [URL="http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?p=2042631#post2042631"
    [/URL]
    What? What religion do you know that worships cows? And pork is only bad for orthodox/hassidic jews.

I don't have anything against gay people, but I also feel it is unnatural. It is a birth defect, their bodies either didn't fully develop into a boys or developed too far for a girls. This makes sense if you understand birth.

No, I'm sorry, it really doesn't. I don't see how a sexuality can be a birth defect, there is nothing at all physical about it, you can't look at a brain and pinpoint their "gay center". You are a retard.
    I'm gonna follow Caps, for to whom you are lucky that she reached you before me so I therefore cannot expound too much upon the wrongs of your statements.

But I will say this: You're only 22. You don't understand nearly as much as you think you do. If you think that being gay is a birth defect, I bet you believe that all ugly people are handicapped as well. Same for fatties, are they going to be the end of the world?

Now that my rant is done, I'm going to go find me a cute little husband, move to california, and marry him. Any cute guys who can cook out here on AF??

Peace,
    DaSOCOM

New Bro : Anime Master
    Cute lil' sis: zyronet
    My son: kingdomhearts_tom (boy do I feel old now...)
    cool sister: ~*midnight_serenity*~
    wikked (as in wikkedly awesome) sis: ~*Lady_Kikyou*~
    long-lost brother: lordrellik8
    Da Cousin: Kawairashii hikari
    Smarter Older Sister: Capernicus
    Cute Widdle Daughter: Kitsune~girl
    The Neighbor:BuLmA`
    Death Princess on hold due to life.

Member Yujiro Hanma has a reputation beyond repute Yujiro Hanma has a reputation beyond repute Yujiro Hanma has a reputation beyond repute Yujiro Hanma has a reputation beyond repute Yujiro Hanma has a reputation beyond repute Yujiro Hanma has a reputation beyond repute Yujiro Hanma has a reputation beyond repute Yujiro Hanma has a reputation beyond repute Yujiro Hanma has a reputation beyond repute Yujiro Hanma has a reputation beyond repute Yujiro Hanma has a reputation beyond repute Yujiro Hanma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i'm not saying it like it's something horribly wrong you people are attacking me for no reason. did you know having dimples is a birth defect? a mutation? does saying that make me hate people with dimples? no.

FACT: PEOPLE ARE BORN GAY!!!!!

A straight person would never just randomly get up one day and decide to be gay, it doesn't happen. People grow up and realize that they like the same sex.

This means that it is genetic. Meaning there is something different in the genetic makeup then the rest of us. It's not anymore of an insult than saying someone was born with Attention deficit disorcer or obsessive compulsive disorder.

So stop attacking me.

"Giv
    en enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result."

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

i'm not saying it like it's something horribly wrong you people are attacking me for no reason. did you know having dimples is a birth defect? a mutation? does saying that make me hate people with dimples? no.

A straight person would never just randomly get up one day and decide to be gay, it doesn't happen. People grow up and realize that they like the same sex.

This means that it is genetic. Meaning there is something different in the genetic makeup then the rest of us. It's not anymore of an insult than saying someone was born with Attention deficit disorcer or obsessive compulsive disorder.

So stop attacking me.
    I charge you to find reputable evidence based on scientific observation to back up your claim. I in no way support the idea that people are born gay, nor do I think of it as really a choice.

Think of it this way. What if a certain person, say, murdered your family in cold blood. The experience of going through that, of mourning and loss and knowledge of who it was is out there and got away with it. Say you harbored absolute hatred of that person. Could you really choose not to hate him? I mean, technically yes, but essentially no, you have been shaped by your experience and have developed something in your personality, in yourself. It is the same with gays. A series of events happened that shaped the individuals in such a way that they have become gay, in no way by choice but not by birth either.

And please note that I do not believe that any ONE experience or event is solely responsible for an individuals sexual orientation, but rather a combination of them.

Regardless, this is offtopic.
    Last edited by Capernicus; 05-22-2008 at 03:37 AM.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

That's not entirely true either. There are people out there who have experienced some sort of major emotional trauma that may be gay as a result, too. Not that it's the majority or anything, but it's possible.

EDIT@Cap: Well then you can go into the realm of gender identity and whatnot, and cases where children actively resist fitting into the societal norms presented to them, and can say with some certainty that they were in fact "born that way." The fact of the matter is, sexuality can be influenced in any number of ways, much like morals and values or any other aspects of personality.

You can't really say all people came to be the way they are using one archetypal development process, it just doesn't work that way.
    Last edited by Sanosuke23; 05-22-2008 at 02:06 AM.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A series of events happened that shaped the individuals in such a way that they have become gay, in no way by choice but not by birth either.
    I am 100% confident that no event existing on this planet could cause me to become gay. Also, a lot of gay people were very different as children, such as liking things the opposite sex liked, or having more friends of the opposite sex as a young teenager. Just like it takes a while for young people to be attracted to the opposite sex, it takes a while for gay people to notice they are gay.

"Giv

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I am 100% confident that no event existing on this planet could cause me to become gay. Also, a lot of gay people were very different as children, such as liking things the opposite sex liked, or having more friends of the opposite sex as a young teenager. Just like it takes a while for young people to be attracted to the opposite sex, it takes a while for gay people to notice they are gay.
    First, I will ignore your derrogatory comment that "no event existing on this planet could cause me to become gay." I mean goodness, at least Seinfeld had the decency to say "Not that there's anything wrong with that!" every time he asserted his non-gayness in a certain episode.

Moving right along, you really don't have to lecture me on the habits of homosexuals varying throughout their life. Maybe you haven't noticed (and in which case you'd be legally blind), but I am a lesbian and I know these things first hand. And I can say with certainty, hanging out with members of the opposite sex when young is actually a gay indicator. Young hetero boys hang out with other boys, but young homo boys hang out with the girls. Works the same for girls, I was/am such a little tomboy. So I don't really understand what you were trying to get at here.

Also, the last sentence for some reason offends me. The word "gay" coming from you just reads like an accusation. Am I the only one seeing this?

@ Sanosuke23: Again, show me evidence and I will gladly consider the possibility.
    Last edited by Capernicus; 05-22-2008 at 03:38 AM.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

I charge you to find reputable evidence based on scientific observation to back up your claim. I in no way support the idea that people are born gay, nor do I think of it as really a choice.
    Moving right along, you really don't have to lecture me on the habits of homosexuals varying throughout their life. Maybe you haven't noticed (and in which case you'd be legally blind), but I am a lesbian and I know these things first hand. And I can say with certainty, hanging out with members of the opposite sex when young is actually a gay indicator. Young hetero boys hang out with other boys, but young homo boys hang out with the girls. Works the same for girls, I was/am such a little tomboy. So I don't really understand what you were trying to get at here.
    Is it just me, or is Capernicus contradicting herself? Because that's what I'm reading this as. You can't have a childhood indicator if it isn't present from early childhood. I'm sure your parents didn't raise you with the express intent of you becoming a lesbian, so please elaborate on what sequence of events made you gay at such a young age.

Also, the last sentence for some reason offends me. The word "gay" coming from you just reads like an accusation. Am I the only one seeing this?
    Yes. Yes you are. He has a point, you don't develop a sexual attraction until you hit puberty and hormones start a-swirling and whatnot, but you can like-like people before that. That goes for everyone, regardless of sexual orientation.

@ Sanosuke23: Again, show me evidence and I will gladly consider the possibility.
    Okay. Which part, the single traumatic event, or the being born gay part? Eh, either way, I take issue with you arguing either:

Think of it this way. What if a certain person, say, murdered your family in cold blood. The experience of going through that, of mourning and loss and knowledge of who it was is out there and got away with it. Say you harbored absolute hatred of that person. Could you really choose not to hate him? I mean, technically yes, but essentially no, you have been shaped by your experience and have developed something in your personality, in yourself. It is the same with gays. A series of events happened that shaped the individuals in such a way that they have become gay, in no way by choice but not by birth either.

That sounds like a single event to me. You can't count mourning and loss as seperate events, as they're a part of the death. It's a cause and effect relationship. Well, you could, but that'd be stretching things considerably.

And I can say with certainty, hanging out with members of the opposite sex when young is actually a gay indicator. Young hetero boys hang out with other boys, but young homo boys hang out with the girls. Works the same for girls, I was/am such a little tomboy. So I don't really understand what you were trying to get at here.

So, what your saying is, from the very beginning of your social development you practiced what you yourself called a "gay indicator," but you weren't gay. Nope, no ma'am, not gay in the slightest. Just acting.

I'd have an easier time believing you were doing anything besides reflexively going on the defensive if you didn't contradict yourself. Believe it or not, we're not all out to get you or have a huge argument, kiddo. =/
    Last edited by Sanosuke23; 05-22-2008 at 06:09 AM.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Senior Member Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2016 09:10 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Number Six View Post
    I would have worded the title 'Newsflash: A sudden outbreak of common sense in California'.
    i agree with you Number Six

personally i think that sexuality, as one of the most intimate matters for the person, should be left outside the government action at least what marriage and civil union concerns

Quote Originally Posted by M Bison View Post
    About time - at least some states in America are trying to be progressive and catch up with the rest of the civilized world.
    and maybe Portugal can also catch the flow of progress and allow gay marriage because here we only allow civil union with people from the same sex and not marriage. we go to the point of make invalid the gay people marriage celebrated in countries where it is allowed. so gay people here cannot go to spain celebrate their marriage

unnatural? birth defect? bodies not fully developed? what are you talking about?? it seems that is you that don´t understand birth or anything related to it

Quote Originally Posted by G0RE View Post
    I found my new sig!
    don´t spam please Gore or at least say something on topic

do you wanna bad reps?? you are asking for them

So stop attacking me.
    dimples?? couldn´t you find a more worth example?? dimples?? and why would they born gay?? there are not such thing as "gay cells"

there are things as intelligence, personality and others characteristics that are related with genetic but sexual orientation not (i think)

I am 100% confident that no event existing on this planet could cause me to become gay
    [...]
    Last edited by Kobarokawa-San; 05-22-2008 at 09:15 AM.
    The Supreme Ruler
    of The Whole
    Universe

Capernicus' Gay Lover Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2008 12:39 PM
    Threads

The liking things the opposite sex like is indeed true for me, but think of this.

I grew up without a mom, and two brothers. I have had nothing but male influences throughout my life. Sure, I started off liking boys, but overtime that vanished and realized I like girls better.

My boyfriends have either died or abused me in some way. It's only natural I started hating the opposite sex and becoming attracted to the same. It is very rare that a male actually makes it to something as low as the friend list, though a few have managed. There is your answer.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I just want to point out that whether sexual preferences are a choice or a genetic factor depends mostly on whether you are talking about men or women. For women, sexual preference is largely a choice, and women will tend to fluctuate between hetero and homosexuality (in mind if not in body) throughout their adolescence before settling on which they prefer. In men, sexuality is rarely a choice, and is usually a genetic or developmental factor.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    Threads

A Gay person is basically gay from the time they first know what a relationship means. Being gay is not simply "Y'know what? I feel like being Gay from this day onwards!". T'is not like that. The other day I saw a male toddler who was at the age of about 4, and he had a little pink bag and was waving his free arm around like every other camp or gay male.

Most Gay guys claim that they feel like a female in a males body, and girls say the same but the other way around. So yes, a gay individual is basically destined to like the same sex from the day they come out of their Mothers womb.
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

BuLmA's Neighbor DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So What all this hoopla is saying is that, because I have two older sisters that I pal'd around with...I am destined to be gay. I dare you to ask my girlfriend about how gay I am. After she's done laughing in your face, she will ensure that you are well aware of the fact that I am heterosexual.

I also refuse to believe in the predestiny of men's attraction to either sex. It's a choice. I made a choice to be an agnostic, gay people make a choice to be gay. The factors that influence their decision aren't any of our business.

I will agree with the Traumatic Event theory though. I've seen that one play out enough times before. Eventually, when one can't find the love they desire in the opposite sex, they seek it in the same.

In resolution: There is no Manifest Destiny for sexual orientation. I could choose to be homosexual tomorrow, and then next week go back to being "Happily Hetero", and so on and so on. Maybe I'll just take both sexes after a while.

Would it be polygamous to be married to a man AND a woman at the same time???

Peace,
    DaSOCOM

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DaSOCOM View Post
    Would it be polygamous to be married to a man AND a woman at the same time???
    No, thats called a bi-sexual.
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DaSOCOM View Post
    So What all this hoopla is saying is that, because I have two older sisters that I pal'd around with...I am destined to be gay. I dare you to ask my girlfriend about how gay I am. After she's done laughing in your face, she will ensure that you are well aware of the fact that I am heterosexual.
    Actually if you had a lot of older brothers you'd be more likely to be homosexual. Sisters don't seem to matter. Fact.

The rest of your post is a load of crap. Gay people - and I mean really gay people, not just bisexuals who tip to one side or the other - do not choose to be attracted to people of the same sex. Nor, in fact, do you choose to be attracted to members of the opposite sex. You do, however, choose to date them and act on your feelings.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie View Post
    Actually if you had a lot of older brothers you'd be more likely to be homosexual. Sisters don't seem to matter. Fact.

The rest of your post is a load of crap. Gay people - and I mean really gay people, not just bisexuals who tip to one side or the other - do not choose to be attracted to people of the same sex. Nor, in fact, do you choose to be attracted to members of the opposite sex. You do, however, choose to date them and act on your feelings.
    So you've never heard of people who have been mistreated so much by the other sex that they have CHOSEN to become homosexual? Funny, I've met several that followed that road. And I'm still looking for proof of this mess about how your sibling relationships affect your sexual orientation. To say that brothers matter but sisters don't is pretty dumb. Where's the evidence, the studies, the polls, etc?

Until you can prove your side of the argument, you can't disprove mine. It seems much more believable that most people make a choice to be hetero- or homosexual, as opposed to this pre-ordained, genetically-coded crap. Even people who are undeniably homosexual, still make a choice to be homosexual; just like those who are undeniably heterosexual make a choice to be that way.

Homosexuality isn't a disease, an affliction, or a kind of mental dimentia. It's a choice, clear and simple. There's no right and wrong to love, all's fair in that game, people.

Peace,
    DaSOCOM

Senior Member Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2008 12:10 PM
    Threads

I too am from Cali. and I could not be more apalled by the law. The constitution CLEARLY states that marriage should be between a man and a woman, not two men or two women. Since people say homosexuality is a chemical imbalance, let's solve it with either an estrogen or testosterone shot, since that is what the imbalance is about. The law is stupid and should be withdrawn, because, I'm sorry, but not everyone wants to see two gays kissing or holding hands, and, as has already been said, it is totally UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    never steal an emo ninja's cookie......

*__* drool......he's mine

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Luna Vader
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2017 03:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

lol sooo many horrible things going on in the world and all gays can think about is themselves and whether or not they can obtain a stupid damned piece of paper saying your married and that you have the states consent... I say all gays should just set up some backyard marriages, put on their damned rings, and PARTY!
    I dont get why gays all care so much whether the damned country or a state cares if theyre married...
    Last edited by sataned; 05-23-2008 at 10:12 AM.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin of Konoha View Post
    I too am from Cali. and I could not be more apalled by the law. The constitution CLEARLY states that marriage should be between a man and a woman, not two men or two women. Since people say homosexuality is a chemical imbalance, let's solve it with either an estrogen or testosterone shot, since that is what the imbalance is about. The law is stupid and should be withdrawn, because, I'm sorry, but not everyone wants to see two gays kissing or holding hands, and, as has already been said, it is totally UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) Unless you are talking about the California constitution (if so, please cite, because I'm interested), you are wrong. The US Constitution says nothing about marriage, or at least not that it be man/women-centric.

2) A Hormone shot wouldn't help. Although they can have some effect on libido, Testosterone and Estrogen have nothing to do with sexual preference. People of either sex take either hormone all the time for various reasons, and they don't magically change sexual preference.

3) Why should gay people get some magical gay cure just to appease your sensibilities? Why do even care what they do, provided they don't hang out in front of your house and do it in loudly in your bushes all hours of the night?

Quote Originally Posted by sataned
    lol sooo many horrible things going on in the world and all gays can think about is themselves and whether or not they can obtain a stupid damned piece of paper saying your married and that you have the states consent... I say all you gays should just set up some backyard marriages, put on your damned rings, and PARTY!
    I dont get why gays all care so much whether the damned country or a state cares if your married...
    Well, aside from the legal benefits it provides, it would be a great stride in the fight for personal freedoms in America.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

/v|;/|/|) `|`}{;(-'/-'' daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2016 05:43 PM

I agree with sataned. Why do homosexuals care so much about getting legally married? There's bigger and more important issues to worry about. As liberal as they seem, one would think they would just get married illegally or just have a pretend marriage. That way, if it doesn't work out between them there won't be any pressure or commitment.
    I dunno, those gays gotta stop being so selfish. I'm not anti-gay or anything, they're fine by me. I always like to think of homosexuality through the quote from a great movie, Trainspotting: "You see, if you ask me, we're heterosexual by default, not by decision. It's just a question of who you fancy."
    feed your monster

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by daft View Post
    I agree with sataned. Why do homosexuals care so much about getting legally married? There's bigger and more important issues to worry about. As liberal as they seem, one would think they would just get married illegally or just have a pretend marriage. That way, if it doesn't work out between them there won't be any pressure or commitment.
    I dunno, those gays gotta stop being so selfish. I'm not anti-gay or anything, they're fine by me. I always like to think of homosexuality through the quote from a great movie, Trainspotting: "You see, if you ask me, we're heterosexual by default, not by decision. It's just a question of who you fancy."
    Because marriage guarantees certain legal, tax, and other benefits that "civil unions" or "life partnerships" don't give. It's also a way of proclaiming "We're people too, we want people rights!" Only a legally binding marriage gives them what they want.

Put yourself in their shoes, for once. Would you want to discriminated against because of your sexual orientation? NO!!! So then doesn't it become clear as to why the LBGT community wants these rights? Holy enlightenments, Batman!! Same goes for you, Assassin of Konoha.

And if you are getting your outlook on subjects from a movie like Trainspotting...you're idiotic at best.

Peace,
    DaSOCOM

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by daft View Post
    Why shouldn't they care about their legal rights? It isn't so much that they can't just say that they are married, but that they want the same rights afforded to married hetero couples. They want to share insurance policies, have implicit power of attorney, and file joint tax returns like the straights do. If it isn't such a big deal, why don't you just throw them the bone? And if it is, why do you think you should be their moral judge?

The whole "There are bigger fish to fry" argument is stupid.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Closed Thread

Thread Information