AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: sailor earth? sailor sun?

Member mars princess has a spectacular aura about mars princess has a spectacular aura about mars princess's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 08:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up sailor earth? sailor sun?

ok we know there r sailor scouts of every planet and even the stars and cosmos and lets not forget galaxia.but what if there was sailor earth and sailor sun?what would they look like?what would their attacks be?would earth be related to endymion?would sun be moons opposite twin?what would their names be?if anyone has any ideas i would love to hear them.

????????????????
    Thinking of you where ever you are.
    We pray for our sorrows to end
    and hope that our hearts will blend.
    Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
    And who knows.
    Starting a new journey may not be so hard,
    or maybe it has already begun.
    There are many worlds,
    but they share the same sky.
    One sky,one destiny.

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2014 05:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Have a look at the fanfiction world, it's a common theme. I've seen the opinion that Sailor Earth is actually represented by Endymion, hence there being no need for another. I've also seen her created as a sister or relative to Endymion.

If anything, I've always thought Sailor Sun would be more powerful than the rest. They would revolve around HER, after all. Which also makes me wonder why it was decided that the Moon would hold so much power when really it's just a little rock revolving around Earth. The other planets have moons, but get almost no attention (aside from Mars' Phobos and Deimos...and that's rather a joke in comparison). Still, when she has been written in fanfiction, she's usually about Moon's equal. Go figure.

Junior Member Tifa Strifeheart has a reputation beyond repute Tifa Strifeheart has a reputation beyond repute Tifa Strifeheart has a reputation beyond repute Tifa Strifeheart has a reputation beyond repute Tifa Strifeheart has a reputation beyond repute Tifa Strifeheart has a reputation beyond repute Tifa Strifeheart has a reputation beyond repute Tifa Strifeheart has a reputation beyond repute Tifa Strifeheart has a reputation beyond repute Tifa Strifeheart has a reputation beyond repute Tifa Strifeheart has a reputation beyond repute Tifa Strifeheart's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2008 08:40 AM
    Threads

I always thought that the sailor scout of the Earth was Sailor Moon. Since all the others are planets and she was the moon. that's how it always seemed to me.

Senior Member DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2009 09:15 PM
    Threads

Well, right, the representitive of Earth is Endymion. Sailor Sun, though, I think would have a really high position, like the ruler of all the senshi and the galaxy and whatnot. I picture her looking kind of like Sailor Moon, but with Princess Kakyuu's hairstyle except a gold color. And wearing an outfit like Sailor Cosmos, except with bright golds and oranges.
    エレクトロ・ワールド

The ground shook and cracked, the sun in the sky descended into my hand

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2014 07:48 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

What I wanna know is:

Will there ever be a Sailor Ceres and Eres? Since there aparently two new planets in our solar system...

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    What I wanna know is:

Will there ever be a Sailor Ceres and Eres? Since there aparently two new planets in our solar system...
    Dwarf Planets don't count. In fact, if they were to remake SM, I would demand that Sailor Pluto go back (forward) in time and kill herself, causing her to disapear in a puff of logic.

That said, when have you heard of a Mini Moon? Or anything related to any of the Sailor Scouts in the last season?
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    Dwarf Planets don't count. In fact, if they were to remake SM, I would demand that Sailor Pluto go back (forward) in time and kill herself, causing her to disapear in a puff of logic.

That said, when have you heard of a Mini Moon? Or anything related to any of the Sailor Scouts in the last season?
    Ah, I didnt hear that they were dwarf planets. And well, Pluto was never a big part of the series, so I guess her life of standing by a door is fitting enough.

Mini moon is only named that since shes the daughter of Moon. Kinda like a Dr. Evil- Mini Me relationship.

And by the last season, did you mean the last US season or that last official season?

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Last official season e.g. the one with with Sailor Iron Mouse, Sailor Lead Crow, Sailor Star Fighter, etcetera.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    Last official season e.g. the one with with Sailor Iron Mouse, Sailor Lead Crow, Sailor Star Fighter, etcetera.
    They were all aparently from another universe, so I suppose perhaps they had planets named "Iron Mouse" "Tin Neko" etc

That, or Naoko Takeuchi got tired of going by planet names

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Hubby and I were talking about this just the other day. Wondering it Naoko intended to imply there are planets named Tin Nyanko, Lead Crow, etc. or if she was just bored and looking at the periodic table. Though neither explain Fighter, Healer, and Maker.

Senior Member ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2008 11:58 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Fabala View Post
    Hubby and I were talking about this just the other day. Wondering it Naoko intended to imply there are planets named Tin Nyanko, Lead Crow, etc. or if she was just bored and looking at the periodic table. Though neither explain Fighter, Healer, and Maker.
    She could've gotten those names from the periodic table, since there's "Mercury".

G A N G StaRrRrr*
    I support netiquette.

Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Yes, but you won't find Jupiter, Mars, Venus, Moon, Uranus, Neptune, Saturn, or Pluto...so I imagine she meant Mercury the planet ;p

You will, however, find Tin, Lead, Aluminum, and Iron on the periodic table

Junior Member BloodySnowRose is on a distinguished road BloodySnowRose's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2008 09:55 PM
    Threads

I always personally thought Earth would always be represented by Endymion... Anyway on the Sailor Sun counter part I personally think that she might not be able to be a senshi, seeing it's a star...I also think that Moon would still be the strongest even if there was a Sailor Sun. Seeing as everything is revolving around it. Not as in planet wise, but like the first man on moon, etc. It lights up Earth, also adding to the relationship between Serenity and Endymion. Also on the Sailor Ceres part she does become a senshi in the manga along with the others, Vesves, Junjun, Pallapalla. They are the future senshi and protectors of Chibi-usa (Rini). It's only really in the manga though...x3 I said so much I hope everyone understands my drabble XD Wait and also the Sailor Animates are named after a metal then animal x333 I hope this clears anything up...x333
    Last edited by BloodySnowRose; 07-25-2008 at 08:46 PM.

//15 Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2009 05:50 PM
    Threads

If anything, I've always thought Sailor Sun would be more powerful than the rest. They would revolve around HER, after all. Which also makes me wonder why it was decided that the Moon would hold so much power when really it's just a little rock revolving around Earth.
    One thing about the moon is that it's always been heavily romanticized. Characters bask under its glow of self enlightenment. Star crossed teenagers gaze at it and fall into everlasting love. Shady strangers hide from it so as to not turn into werewolves. It's a dominating image that promotes all sorts of sillyness (even though the ideas were original at one point in time).

I love Sailor Moon. To hell with condemning preteen notions of romance.

Some day, you'll dine on a solid snake.

Chii-sai ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 03:03 AM
    Threads

Yes, but you won't find Jupiter, Mars, Venus, Moon, Uranus, Neptune, Saturn, or Pluto...so I imagine she meant Mercury the planet ;p

You will, however, find Tin, Lead, Aluminum, and Iron on the periodic table
    Oh, I meant the other names "Tin" etc. lol. It's pretty obvious where the main characters' names came from ^^;;

I liked the fact that she didn't include a "Sailor Earth" (though highly represented of it was Tuxedo Mask) and "Sailor Sun". It gave me hope that one of them could've been me, so as a child, I charaded around the house as either one of them o.O lol Naoko wanted to give us SM-lovers hope. haha
    a.k.a ChibiNaruto
    *Miscellaneous Thread Fiend*

Member Mysterium has a reputation beyond repute Mysterium has a reputation beyond repute Mysterium has a reputation beyond repute Mysterium has a reputation beyond repute Mysterium has a reputation beyond repute Mysterium has a reputation beyond repute Mysterium has a reputation beyond repute Mysterium has a reputation beyond repute Mysterium has a reputation beyond repute Mysterium has a reputation beyond repute Mysterium has a reputation beyond repute Mysterium's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2008 10:02 PM
    Threads

I was always under the impression that there really was no Sailor Earth because Tuxedo Kamen was the soilder for that planet.

Women who behave rarely make history
    Finish good lady; the bright day is gone and we are for the dark - Shakespeare

Closed Thread

Thread Information