AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wii fit 'controversy'

Senior Member Ravenblade has a reputation beyond repute Ravenblade has a reputation beyond repute Ravenblade has a reputation beyond repute Ravenblade has a reputation beyond repute Ravenblade has a reputation beyond repute Ravenblade has a reputation beyond repute Ravenblade has a reputation beyond repute Ravenblade has a reputation beyond repute Ravenblade has a reputation beyond repute Ravenblade has a reputation beyond repute Ravenblade has a reputation beyond repute Ravenblade's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2008 10:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Wii fit 'controversy'

Ok so I'm guessing most people here know of Wii-fit and so there's really no need for me to explain what it is.

It has been the subject of a controversial debate in the Daily Mail (Brit Press) because it told a 10 year old girl that she was obese. Said 10 yr old was apparently 'devastated' and her parents are furious. The Daily Mail is now trying to get an 18 certificate for Wii Fit XD

So, I guess they have a point in some respects though, considering how health conscious society is nowadays, and the stigma attached to girls especially over their weight.

Of course, Im heartless so I personally disagree with the 18 cert thing, I think children should work with wii-fit to lower their weight (if they're gonna spend £70 on it in the first place...) ^^;;

I have a link to the story if anyone wants it - its being run by GameSpot. Dunno what you policy on linking to external sites is though, so I thought I'd leave it.

Theomorphic Abomination Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 11:32 PM
    Threads

Why would you be a total fatty and then go out and buy a wii fit? Why would her parents do that? I mean, of course it's going to tell you the obvious. It's going to tell you that you need to lay off of the cheeseburgers and start doing a some damn push-ups for once in your life. That is what the game was invented for. If I was the judge in that case I would just show the girl a mirror and call it case closed. What an idiot.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

AHAHAHA AHA HAha ahahaha aha...

Wow.

Eh, if it only records height and weight to determine that it's kinda inaccurate, but something tells me in this case it was fairly spot-on if she cried about it. What the parents should be doing is encouraging the kid to prove it wrong/change that, but by making it a court case it kind of proves that they agree with the game at some level.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    Threads

HAHAHA!! That is so funny!!! Make Wii fitness an 18+?? HAHA!

Thats like making Brain Training an 18+ because they measured the size of someones brain wrong. How stupid.....but funny!
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

Senior Member Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2010 12:06 AM
    Threads

That's hilarious! Wii-Fit an 18+!?
    "This game contains disturbing content. "Your weight! "

Senior Member Ravenblade has a reputation beyond repute Ravenblade has a reputation beyond repute Ravenblade has a reputation beyond repute Ravenblade has a reputation beyond repute Ravenblade has a reputation beyond repute Ravenblade has a reputation beyond repute Ravenblade has a reputation beyond repute Ravenblade has a reputation beyond repute Ravenblade has a reputation beyond repute Ravenblade has a reputation beyond repute Ravenblade has a reputation beyond repute Ravenblade's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dogmat View Post
    That's hilarious! Wii-Fit an 18+!?
    "This game contains disturbing content. "Your weight! "
    ROFL XDD!

It would be a sad day when that kinda thing started appearing on age ratings..

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAN! That has just made Wii-Fit from gimmiky pointless money sponge to a peice of comedic gold, I wish they had a pic of the fatties face when she was told she was obese, oh man, Nintendo are awsome!

Seriously though, how can it deserve an 18 rating? all it is (all be it a bit of a paradox) is a game that helps you loose weight.

Member InsultToInjury has a reputation beyond repute InsultToInjury has a reputation beyond repute InsultToInjury has a reputation beyond repute InsultToInjury has a reputation beyond repute InsultToInjury has a reputation beyond repute InsultToInjury has a reputation beyond repute InsultToInjury has a reputation beyond repute InsultToInjury has a reputation beyond repute InsultToInjury has a reputation beyond repute InsultToInjury has a reputation beyond repute InsultToInjury has a reputation beyond repute InsultToInjury's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2008 05:07 PM
    Threads

I think giving it an adult rating might be a good thing because I think adults will benefit from it rather than kids. No matter what Wii Fit is not going to change the way kids are today, they would rather sit on their backsides than get up and move. Its an adult mentality to go get up and do something and not whine and cry when it says your over weight or obease. But with the BMI index thing if your like a stone over weight it says your obease. It should have a rating or a guidence thing stating that anyone with a weak mind and cant handle the truth shouldnt play.

Times Change and People Change With Them

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well yeah, I can see the logic behind that. I think it's gradient is average, overweight then obese though isnt it? So that's a little more balanced.

You might well be right about adults being the only ones to use it, but I don't think the current game rating system caters for a significant reason as to why this should not be for children.

Still though, it could jolt said children into doing something about themselves? Some of them anyway. Enough kids seem to be making themselves throw up to lose weight so there must be some kind of effort amongst younger people to achieve weight loss.

Member InsultToInjury has a reputation beyond repute InsultToInjury has a reputation beyond repute InsultToInjury has a reputation beyond repute InsultToInjury has a reputation beyond repute InsultToInjury has a reputation beyond repute InsultToInjury has a reputation beyond repute InsultToInjury has a reputation beyond repute InsultToInjury has a reputation beyond repute InsultToInjury has a reputation beyond repute InsultToInjury has a reputation beyond repute InsultToInjury has a reputation beyond repute InsultToInjury's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah it goes up like a point system you get, underweight right up to clinically obease.

Perhaps not giving it an 18 rating but just make it advised that its for adult use.

It could well get a certain amount of kids to use it the way it was intended and not through a hissy fit when it says something they dont like. Weight is a very touchy subject but its like if they went to the gym or anything todays world you need to be able to handle the truth because it can save your life in the long run.

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

Then what does Wii Sports get for telling me that I'm 42?

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@InsultToInjury: I agree wholeheartedly. 6 months of feeling bad about yourself is nothing compared to dying 30 years before your time due to too many hamburgers.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Exactly. I suppose at the end of the day no matter what they do kids will play it and tell their parents their depressed because the game called them obease and the parents will try and take them to court. Thats the world we live in today.

We are Nemesis Drifter Uk has a reputation beyond repute Drifter Uk has a reputation beyond repute Drifter Uk has a reputation beyond repute Drifter Uk has a reputation beyond repute Drifter Uk has a reputation beyond repute Drifter Uk has a reputation beyond repute Drifter Uk has a reputation beyond repute Drifter Uk has a reputation beyond repute Drifter Uk has a reputation beyond repute Drifter Uk has a reputation beyond repute Drifter Uk has a reputation beyond repute Drifter Uk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2009 01:52 PM
    Threads

if they get that upset over a game, imagine what happens if they get bullied at school

N64 Fan For Life zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2009 04:10 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: sweet oh oops......

LMFAO Oh man I'm sorry that's funny I don't get why it's controversy to me it's just stupid
    Stuff I'm a Fan of: N64DD, N64, Beta Games, Nintendo, mii, Game Rare, Sega, AVGN, Nostalgic Critic, Pokemon, Star wars, The Simpsons, King Of The Hill, anime, Charmed, Pixar, Disney, 90's cartoons, Sonic The Hedgehog,

Things I'm Obsesed Over: N64DD,N64, Beta Zelda, Beta Games,Mii

I ABSOLUTLY HATE:The typical teenager, stereotypical my space pics, High School musical

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Quote Originally Posted by InsultToInjury View Post
    I think giving it an adult rating might be a good thing because I think adults will benefit from it rather than kids. No matter what Wii Fit is not going to change the way kids are today, they would rather sit on their backsides than get up and move. Its an adult mentality to go get up and do something and not whine and cry when it says your over weight or obease. But with the BMI index thing if your like a stone over weight it says your obease. It should have a rating or a guidence thing stating that anyone with a weak mind and cant handle the truth shouldnt play.
    On the contrary, by instilling positive exercise habits into a child from a young age, you make it more likely they'll keep it up throughout their teens and into adulthood. It should also be an adult mentality to do something to help your child when they're overweight or obese, and teach the kids how not to be that. What better way to do that than to make a game out of it?

The girl clearly understands that it isn't a good thing, and instead of complaining that the game it brutally honest her parents should be rethinking their kid's diet and exercise regime. She's just a kid, and even if she wanted to change things she has little power over what she eats when and how often she gets to go out and be active. Saying that kids these days just want to sit around and do nothing is placing the blame on those who are mostly powerless to do anything, or were powerless to do anything during the years where their habits were first formed. If parents were more active with their kids like they used to be, and THEN when they grew into their teenage years the kids decided despite that to not go out and do stuff, then you'd have an argument.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

pokemon trainer MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2010 02:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 6882 3906 6528

On that topic of controversy- I saw an article about Wii Fit and how it may be scam in my nintendo magazine! It goes as follows: There's been some controversy overseas's regarding Wii Fit. Is it desgined to get to us fit or is it something else entriely? Mr.Miyamoto -Founder, Nintendo- has stepped up to have his confusing say, his comment goes as follows: "Really, what Wii Fit represents and what Nintendo is trying to do with Wii Fit is expand the gaming population. And the reason that is important for them is because as more people of different ages start playing -even if games like Wii Fit- Their understanding of what video games are and the fact that they're even playing games is going to better their understanding of what gamers are... So in a sense what we're doing by increasing the gaming population is strenghthening their right to continue the game. I'll hope they'll keep that in mind!" So, what he's trying to say is that is might not nessesarily make you get fit, but it increases the sales for Nintendo. And as long as the players are having fun, we're happy. But, what I think is that it might make you lose a quarter of a pound or so. But, it's a video game. Video Games are fun. So, Wii Fit doesn't have to make you 'fitter'. It's just a name that is apposed to be real. It just makes you have fun. I saw in a television ad that they have a rope balancing game. You balance on the Wii Fit Board and ect. How fun is that? Exactly, and my point is proven: It doesn't need to make you fit as long as you fun!
    i cant believe we almost hung it up o woah o .set made by me;

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow. I'm shocked.

<_<;

When people go on and on about this sort of stuff only one sentence lingers around my head. Hey, dudes. IT'S JUST A VIDEO GAME.

I can't believe how seriously some people can take a video game! Jesus. It's almost as bad as the whole "GTA made me do it" gimmick. No wait, it's worse. It made a poor obese little girl cry.

(Yes I'm being harsh, but unless the girl -wasm't- actually overweight, it's the truth. They should shut whining about a game actually telling their kid she eats too many Quavers and start whining that she isn't playing the game enough to exercise.)
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Member Nanao Ise has a reputation beyond repute Nanao Ise has a reputation beyond repute Nanao Ise has a reputation beyond repute Nanao Ise has a reputation beyond repute Nanao Ise has a reputation beyond repute Nanao Ise has a reputation beyond repute Nanao Ise has a reputation beyond repute Nanao Ise has a reputation beyond repute Nanao Ise has a reputation beyond repute Nanao Ise has a reputation beyond repute Nanao Ise has a reputation beyond repute Nanao Ise's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2008 05:05 AM
    Threads

Saw a picture of the girl in the paper, and she's a very thin lass.
    Generally when I think 18+ for a game...I think violence, sex/drug references etc.
    Soooo...maybe some sort of other rating would be appropriate...? :P

SOS Fox McCloud Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2010 03:36 PM
    Threads

Well remember she was a ten year old, and they show a lot of emotion during that age; Because, they're still a kid, and don't have self-esteem as the adults, or teens. If she was obese then she would have known the BMI results. If the parents are furious about the results, loose weight by the Wii Fit that's what it's there for, to have interactivity from your Mii's, and having fun while loosing weight, and not even know you have been loosing weight.

On the side note, if the real results are a false academic reason, then try a real weight watcher instead of a false BMI result.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Wow. I hadn't known about that game yet, but now I want it badly. Though, this post has nothing to do with the topic...

>...>

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Member 13lack Sheri has a reputation beyond repute 13lack Sheri has a reputation beyond repute 13lack Sheri has a reputation beyond repute 13lack Sheri has a reputation beyond repute 13lack Sheri has a reputation beyond repute 13lack Sheri has a reputation beyond repute 13lack Sheri has a reputation beyond repute 13lack Sheri has a reputation beyond repute 13lack Sheri has a reputation beyond repute 13lack Sheri has a reputation beyond repute 13lack Sheri has a reputation beyond repute 13lack Sheri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2008 05:33 PM
    Threads

lol woooow.....isnt the WHOLE point of buying a game like Wii-Fit to GET fit meaning that you have to know that either your obese or out of shape? ..........at least that's why people i know get it...O.o

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post
    Wow. I hadn't known about that game yet, but now I want it badly. Though, this post has nothing to do with the topic...

>...>
    Lies, you want the deep emotional validation only a video game machine can provide. It's the same reason I play Guitar Hero. Whenever I finish a song, it notifies me that I rock, and I feel that I can live another day basking in that knowledge. I'm suprised the fat 10 year old didn't kill herself. I certainly would have.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Shido will become famous soon enough Shido's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2008 06:10 PM
    Threads

wii fit is BROKE end of story . The BMI is one of the worse scales to decides someones fitness level and health . more often then not it's WRONG . just go look up the information on it .

It would be ridiculous of anyone to go by the BMI let alone nintendo put it in their game . the brit girl won't be the last (she certainly wasn't the first) to be told shes fat when she's not because of wii fit . If anything the game should have come as an exercise game and that's it , not come with a broken system of measuring one body fat and health .

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

BMI is just to show how much fat total you have percentage wise. It's pretty accurate. But are you saying that wii fit tells you based on your BMI that your un healthy or not?

Basically i knew from the beginning that wii fit was bull to the max. I would have to say DDR is better into getting your in shape.

Closed Thread

Thread Information