AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: New Bebop Episodes

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 06:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default New Bebop Episodes

Wasn't there rumors of new episodes in the works?

Viva la Touhou !!!!! CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2014 05:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SabotageDaemon

If anything thats all it is, a rumor. The fact is... dead is dead. I believe Spike did finally get his peace and died on those steps at the end. No mummy bandages on the couch this time. It was a great series (and a great movie as well) and I would have liked to see more but the final episode, to me, brought it all together and kinda cemented in the fate of the lead character. And I excepted that fate. If new episodes are/were being drawn up, it'd have to have a new lead character(s). It would have a different feel that everyone wont take to, but I cant be sure of that really. If there is a rumor of new episodes, put up any links to articles or trusted and detailed news from fans because now Im a little curious about this.

Junior Member wolfhood has much to be proud of wolfhood has much to be proud of wolfhood has much to be proud of wolfhood has much to be proud of wolfhood has much to be proud of wolfhood has much to be proud of wolfhood has much to be proud of wolfhood has much to be proud of wolfhood has much to be proud of wolfhood has much to be proud of wolfhood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 09:15 PM
    Threads

yeah, as much as id like more whats dead is dead. i found the ending abrupt and thats what made it good. i think they were purposely going for that effect.

all in all im sad it ended but happy that they did so much in so little great work

Never give up hope... Reach for the stars.

Thank You Yuki for the sweet picture

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 01:08 PM
    Threads

I think that they will just leave it as it is now. The series is great and so very popular just as it is. It is good that they will just leave it as the classic Anime that it is well known for.
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

Mystic Nocturne Bird
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Dice D20 Soras Keyblade Photoshop
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 11:59 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Bah. For a while there I wasn't watching Cowboy Bebop because my parents absolutely hated anime, but then one day they weren't home and I watched it. Lucky me, it was the final episode. Made me rather sad.

Anyway, why would they continue on the anime after the main character is dead? That'd be like havng another episode

after Kenshin died
    . I could understand if they did in RK/SX because of Kenji, but not Cowboy Bebop. Unless there was a sequel about Ed or Faye, and the episode was pointing you toward those anime, then it better be a rumor.

With A Tip Of My Hat ///////// I Bid You Farewell

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Amray View Post
    I think that they will just leave it as it is now. The series is great and so very popular just as it is. It is good that they will just leave it as the classic Anime that it is well known for.
    People get tired of the same-o' same-o'. They want something fresh and new.

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mavericker View Post
    People get tired of the same-o' same-o'. They want something fresh and new.
    Not for me. I have had the complete collection for over a year now and have seen practically all of the episodes atleast three times each. I still love it, the series Cowboy Bebop is just amazing in itself.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chocobo View Post
    Bah. For a while there I wasn't watching Cowboy Bebop because my parents absolutely hated anime, but then one day they weren't home and I watched it. Lucky me, it was the final episode. Made me rather sad.

Anyway, why would they continue on the anime after the main character is dead? That'd be like havng another episode

after Kenshin died
    . I could understand if they did in RK/SX because of Kenji, but not Cowboy Bebop. Unless there was a sequel about Ed or Faye, and the episode was pointing you toward those anime, then it better be a rumor.
    Who's the main character in Cowboy Bebop?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mavericker View Post
    Who's the main character in Cowboy Bebop?
    Spike Spiegel. One of the most amazing and awesome Anime characters that you will ever see.

http://www.lunaregina.com/pngs/png03.png

Member motley crue has a reputation beyond repute motley crue has a reputation beyond repute motley crue has a reputation beyond repute motley crue has a reputation beyond repute motley crue has a reputation beyond repute motley crue has a reputation beyond repute motley crue has a reputation beyond repute motley crue has a reputation beyond repute motley crue has a reputation beyond repute motley crue has a reputation beyond repute motley crue has a reputation beyond repute motley crue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2008 01:17 PM
    Threads

I dont think so, the producers said no sequal.

Senior Member Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2010 01:06 AM
    Threads

Oh god I hope there'll be more someday. I want more Edward!! She was my favorite character.

Super Princess Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos's Avatar
    Gil
    Volatile
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2010 04:11 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dogmat View Post
    Oh god I hope there'll be more someday. I want more Edward!! She was my favorite character.
    Wasn't the sequel Initial D?

The two armed man!!! Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2009 12:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pita26

Quote Originally Posted by G0RE View Post
    Wasn't the sequel Initial D?
    two completely different series, my friend.

No, the series is done. You cant produce a sequel from the way the series ended. All of the characters which pushed the story onward and actually affected the story itself are gone. There is no way a sequel could pop up from Cowboy Bebop, only spin offs, and even so, they probably wouldnt be nearly as good as the original.
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Thanks for the avvy and sig Bucky Katt!
    Are you a fan?

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 02:32 AM
    Threads

Yeeah, let's not have topics based on rumors (that is, unless you want a topic to laugh at said rumors you've heard...).
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Closed Thread

Thread Information