AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is Tomoyo a lesbian or just obsessed????

Junior Member margauxjp is on a distinguished road margauxjp's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2008 11:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink Is Tomoyo a lesbian or just obsessed????

As a CCS fan, I always notice it.

Tomoyo is treating Sakura like a goddess...(more than maybe.) She is always there for Sakura for almost everyday! She is always holding her video camera just so she can film in everyting she does. o.O? I keep questioning this myself so I was wondering if maybe you guys can give out your own opinions of this.

My questions...is Tomoyo a lesbian? Tomoyo treats Sakura more than a bestfriend...so I wondering if she really is...or is this just some sort of obsessive-compulsive syndrome????

Hope you guys can make your say :-)
    Beware of margauxjp! The anime otaku of the PH!

sankunchansamasenpai Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2013 11:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I guess it's more of a girl thing. Most best friends behave like they love each other, giving kisses and gifts and other things, and holding hands and all that. They don't necessarily need to be lesbos unless they start touching or something. Tomoyo doesn't do that does she?

Collab with Unli~ Isn't he awesome??

deviantART | Tumblr | IntuitionGFX | iGFX on dA

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

I freakin' hope she's a lesbian, that would be so hot. =D

But in all seriousness, if you want to find out just look up CCS on like animepedia or wikipedia or some other site with info on the series. If she is indeed a lesbian then it would mention that somewhere in the review.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Senior Member _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Sushi Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 12:53 PM
    Threads

In my opinion, she's just obsessed and high. -__-''

If she IS a lesbian, we'll know that from CLAMP. It's been years, so I think she's just obsessed.
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

According to CLAMP, Tomoyo DOES *love* Sakura. But she wants Sakura to be happy with Syaoran. But yeah, it's that kind of love. Her mom was the exact same way with Nadeshiko...if you read the manga, it's quite clear. XD

Junior Member danilo is on a distinguished road danilo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2008 12:16 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Nooooooo!!!
    she cannot be!!
    My beloved Tomoyo just like Sakura as her best friend.
    And love see her happy! =D

Junior Member shidahhairani is just really nice shidahhairani is just really nice shidahhairani is just really nice shidahhairani is just really nice shidahhairani is just really nice shidahhairani's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2008 11:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: No

Smile Tomoyo react as a good friend

can't you see.???
    you can'simply say that tomoyo is lesbian..
    what a bad.. comment on her..
    erm.. this is more.. like.. girl friendship..

Mrs. Matsumoto
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2011 09:43 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: lttlpplkilppl

Truly it isn't a matter of being a lesbian. My friend and I are exactly like Sakura and Tomoyo... She always says I look kawaii! Also, she makes me presents and one time after school we held hands... I truly think it's a best friend thing. Something that could never be done with guys...
    I got a forum for random people. PM if you wanna check it out.

Junior Member wasejo is on a distinguished road wasejo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2008 09:03 PM
    Threads

Let's put this in perspective:

Shaoran has a big-time crush on Yukito
    Yukito and Toya do seem to have a relationship that's "more than friendship"

My opinion is that Tomoyo is lesbian, and that CLAMP was trying to make the point that there's nothing wrong or weird about gays or lesbians throughout the series...

Wife of a Ghost BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2008 12:05 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 小美ドクロchan View Post
    According to CLAMP, Tomoyo DOES *love* Sakura. But she wants Sakura to be happy with Syaoran. But yeah, it's that kind of love. Her mom was the exact same way with Nadeshiko...if you read the manga, it's quite clear. XD
    Done and done, thats the exact thing that CLAMP has shown. Tomoyo does love her, even though she IS her second cousin. But she wants better things for Sakura.

Junior Member neko_kawaii is on a distinguished road neko_kawaii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2008 09:39 AM
    Threads

Smile Noooo!

she cant be!!!! they are just bestest friends! sakura is really kawaii! and she's just telling her! she just gets... carried away with all the tapeing thats all! tomoyos really kawaii 2!

Senior Member Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts EVE Heart Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2012 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default ..

tomoyo is not a lesbian..
    i would never hear of such an outrageous question..
    juz kidding..

for me..
    being loyal to a friend is not bad..
    loving someone more than what is expected of you does not hurt..

just leave tomoyo alone..
    she's happy, anyway,,
    that's what matters most...

~Howl's Mistress Evil Twin from the Other Side here to save her from further humiliation...

avenge me!..
    kill kill kill

sig by .Elmer

Member Flame Haze has a reputation beyond repute Flame Haze has a reputation beyond repute Flame Haze has a reputation beyond repute Flame Haze has a reputation beyond repute Flame Haze has a reputation beyond repute Flame Haze has a reputation beyond repute Flame Haze has a reputation beyond repute Flame Haze has a reputation beyond repute Flame Haze has a reputation beyond repute Flame Haze has a reputation beyond repute Flame Haze has a reputation beyond repute Flame Haze's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2008 03:17 PM
    Threads

I think Tomoyo is way to young to be saying if she's a lesbian or not. Things like that would come later in her life, if she were real.

It does say in the manga that Tomoyo "loves" Sakura, but I'm willing to bet it's not in 'lesbian' way...

Junior Member SAKURA AND LEE ROCK has a spectacular aura about SAKURA AND LEE ROCK has a spectacular aura about SAKURA AND LEE ROCK's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2008 05:35 AM
    Threads

No way she is in no manner a lesbian
    She takes care of sakura & loves her but not in dat sense

I've got a secret

♥零 law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Aria Neko Cookie Double Bento
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2011 06:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

LOL
    I have always wondered the same XD
    But i don;t think she's lesbian at all...
    In my world she's so obsessed with her friend because her life is boring X_x

Member GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2009 05:53 PM
    Threads

I would think she loves Sakura as a friend and be very loyal. Lots of girls act like that and they’re not lesbians but just friends. Some do and are, but I doubt that’s the case here.

Lost IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss's Avatar
    Doubtful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2009 08:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Tomoyo is pretty much obsessed.
    I think it's like sisterly love I mean Tomoyo wants Sakura to be with Syaoran
    (๑΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)
    I still lurk around, you just don't notice.

stalk me

Senior Member Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2008 11:58 PM
    Threads

I read some things on wikipedia that led me to believe that she's lesbian, but I've never watched the Japanese version of CCS. So I can't exactly make a good guess now.

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 05:11 AM
    Threads

I just see it as part of her character. Like, nothing will ever come out of it but it's still there.
    She obviously cares for Sakura but whether it's due her being a lesbian or not I do not know.
    Still- I think it's cute XD

~I'm yours~ yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2010 06:23 AM
    Threads

nnnnnnnnoooooooooooo!!!!!! It's not!!!
    tomoyo is just a good and obsess person >.<.... she loves sakura as her best friend only...
    siggy by tsuki

Junior Member Shaolan_Li is on a distinguished road Shaolan_Li's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2008 10:35 PM
    Threads

I think she's a lesbian cuz in french manga ( i dont know about the other ) she say that she like her and sakura tell her that she like her too and you see sakura calling her and start running and on the other page she think or said like really not loud ... i think it's differant when i tell you that i like you sakura ... Well that I think but maybe i'm all wrong ...

chérir-- kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2009 12:11 PM
    Threads

Okay...Tomoyo does love Sakura. But, she has grown to think just this;

(from the cardcaptor sakura manga vol. 4);

Tomoyo told Sakura once that; Instead of wanting the person she loved to be with her, she just wanted that person to be happy.

Then later, Tomoyo said to Sakura-- "Your happiness is my happiness."

Tomoyo does love Sakura, but wants her to be happy. Well, since she knows Sakura will not return those feelings because Sakura loves Syaoran.

^__^

A very beautiful set made by KP ^_^.I love you so much!
    Thank you Lawlietth <3 I love it

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

They are 10!! I don't think they really know what lesbianism is (I can never be too sure if Tomoyo does know though...)

I think Tomoyo just thinks of Sakura as a very precious friend.

And I don't think CLAMP has a problem with gays or lesbians either. Since they've had other character plots that included them (Monou Saya and Magami Toru from X, for example). But I don't think they were thinking that deep into the Tomoyo loving Sakura plot, considering the fact that Sakura and Tomoyo are still 5th graders.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2013 03:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: tentaclesnyunyu

Even though the manga claims that Tomoyo loves Sakura, I think what they really have is this "girl-crush" ...If you watch the Tyra Banks show you'd probably understand that. They like hanging out with each other and all...
    But I think this Tomoyo-chan isn't lesbian, and she isn't very clear about her own preferences either. She just loves Sakura. =^w^=

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

chérir-- kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2009 12:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by suzumi View Post
    They are 10!! I don't think they really know what lesbianism is (I can never be too sure if Tomoyo does know though...)

I think Tomoyo just thinks of Sakura as a very precious friend.

And I don't think CLAMP has a problem with gays or lesbians either. Since they've had other character plots that included them (Monou Saya and Magami Toru from X, for example). But I don't think they were thinking that deep into the Tomoyo loving Sakura plot, considering the fact that Sakura and Tomoyo are still 5th graders.
    CLAMP has even made a shounen-ai manga called Legal Drug. The girls of CLAMP like to show love in all forms. I mean, there's even a student/teacher relationship in CCS. (though, its really only noticable in the manga.)

But no, I don't think Tomoyo is a lesbian. She's a bit young to be classified as that yet. Though, I do think Tomoyo does love Sakura, maybe not now in a relationship way, but loves her and wants her happy sort of way. O_o
    Last edited by kaori_tenshi; 09-14-2008 at 12:21 PM.

A very beautiful set made by KP ^_^.I love you so much!
    Thank you Lawlietth <3 I love it

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information