AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: DBZ Questions

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2014 04:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up DBZ Questions

Okay, I have a few questions related to DBZ. If anyone else needs to ask questions, then go right ahead(hopefully the next person can answer!!).

1.) Hypothetically, during the beginning of the Androids saga, if Goku hadn't of caught that heart virus, then would he have been a match for Android 19?? And Piccolo said that there was a good chance that Vegeta could have possibly become stronger than Goku, is this true??

2.) Why were the Androids in the present time(17 and 18) stronger than their future counterparts??

3.) When both Goku and Trunks went SSJ1 right after Trunks defeated Frieza, were they really equal in strength, or was Trunks stronger??

4.) And I'm guessing if Trunks didn't travel back to the future, then Goku wouldv'e faced Frieza instead. What wouldv'e been the result??

5.) And finally, do you think it's okay for Cell to abosorb 18 first, and 17 second?? Is it entirely possible?? It was revealed that Cell couldn't absorb Android 16 in the fight, but if Cell opened up his little sucker thing and 16 let him absorb him, what do you think the result would be, and what would happen??

Thank You for your time
    Last edited by Hideki Motosuwa.; 05-14-2008 at 06:46 PM.

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2014 06:23 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Chii Motosuwa View Post
    Okay, I have a few questions related to DBZ. If anyone else needs to ask questions, then go right ahead(hopefully the next person can answer!!).

1.) Hypothetically, during the beginning of the Androids saga, if Goku hadn't of caught that heart virus, then would he have been a match for Android 19?? And Piccolo said that there was a good chance that Vegeta could have possibly become stronger than Goku, is this true??

2.) Why were the Androids in the present time(17 and 18) stronger than their future counterparts??

3.) When both Goku and Trunks went SSJ1 right after Trunks defeated Frieza, were they really equal in strength, or was Trunks stronger??

4.) And I'm guessing if Trunks didn't travel back to the future, then Goku wouldv'e faced Frieza instead. What wouldv'e been the result??

5.) And finally, do you think it's okay for Cell to abosorb 18 first, and 17 second?? Is it entirely possible?? It was revealed that Cell couldn't absorb Android 16 in the fight, but if Cell opened up his little sucker thing and 16 let him absorb him, what do you think the result would be, and what would happen??

Thank You for your time
    1) I'd say Goku is stronger. Goku is pretty much always stronger than Vegeta after the saiyan saga by default. Goku simply knows how to get stronger faster than Vegeta. Defeating 19 wouldn't have been much of a problem. Remember that 19 needed to absorb energy, so had Goku been able to last a bit longer, 19 would have keeled over.

2) It's because somehow Turnks' going to the past affected how thing turned out. However there isn't any real reason to detail given.

3) If anything, Goku was stronger.
    The reason why Trunks seemed stronger is that he was far less merciful. Also, Goku wasn't used to being a super saiyan when he first fought Freeza.

4) Goku would have won, as he did in Trunks' timeline.

5) Cell was designed to absorb 17 and 18, not 16. I'm not sure if 16 would have given him a power boost or not, but he wouldn't have helped him get past his current stage. It also wouldn't matter which android he absorbed first. Though I'm not sure if absorbing 18 first would give him the same semi-completion form.

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh, I see 0.0 Thx for the info!! ^^

Senior Member SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2010 11:13 PM
    How do you know if a blonde tried to commit suicide? Gunshots in the mirror
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Chii Motosuwa View Post

Thank You for your time

1.) Goku is and will forever more be a step ahead of vegeta...I always believed No one except goku knew his true power. I don't think he ever told anyone or showed anyone ALL of what he was capable of. He always seemed to want to share the glory in deafeating an enemy. He probably could have taken on the android bubt he would ask his friends for hellp even though he probably wouldn't ever need it.

2.) Trnuks changed the timeline by traveling back into the past. He said it him self in an episode "It was a risk I had to take" Because he screwed up the timeline several events were changed. ike in other thread that have been talked in, The trunks time line thing is a big bowl of mass confusion.

3.) Like the answer I put for number 1 Goku is and always will be the strongest. Trnuks is the one i think that said they were equal......or maybe goku did. But like i said...he didn't ever let off how much power he had any any of the series. I still think there was alot more Goku we never got to see.

4.)Fireza arrived 2 hours before goku would have. Freiza would have already blown up the planet. Even though he came for revenge on goku. I think as soo as he found out goku had not gotten there yet he would kill everybody and blow earth up before he had another run in with goku. If goku did somehow get there right as frieza did.... goku would take him peice of cake.

5.) I don't really have an answer for this one. All i can say is that cell could probably have done anything he set his mind to. I personally liked cell. He deafeted hurcule and we all know how hard that is to do!...lol
    ~When Life Gives You Lemons.....Write Them Down....Then Hide Behind The couch From Your Mom~

Senior Member JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2008 01:42 AM
    Threads

To answer your first question:

I think that the only reason why (and Vegeta admits it himself later on in the Buu saga) Vegeta doesn't become stonger than Goku, is because Vegeta's main thoughts and goals are to become stronger than Goku. Goku always fights to protect the one's he loves, wheras Vegeta fights more for himself. That's what I think anyway. Can you imagine a kind-hearted Vegeta? He would be able to surpass Goku, wouldn't he lol, or at least be on par with him.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DARKMizuSasuke View Post
    Can you imagine a kind-hearted Vegeta? He would be able to surpass Goku, wouldn't he lol, or at least be on par with him.
    I think we should just stick with a cold-hearted and self-centered Vegeta If he was kind-hearted, then that would just scare me O.O

Btw, thx to everyone who replied to my thread, you guys and gals really helped me!! I really appreciate it

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

It's not just that Gokuu fights for those he loves. Vegeta tried that too (his initial experiment with family that eventually "backfired" on him depending on your point of view).

As Vegeta realizes, Gokuu fought to overcome himself. Gokuu continously fought against his own limitations, and constantly sought ways to push those limits higher and higher. Everything he did was simply out of a pure desire to perfect his fighting skill, every enemy he fought was a chance to test his power against theirs - not simply to kill as fast as possible.

In short, Gokuu was always testing himself.

Vegeta fought for pride, power and domination. Eventually that culminated into a singular desire to overcome Gokuu. Vegeta pushed himself, pushed his limits, pushed himself almost as far as he could .. but he was never fighting and training to perfect himself. He never looked at his own limits and thought how to overcome them.

Call it an attitude difference, but that is why Gokuu was forever just one short pace ahead of Vegeta.

And protecting those he loves sealed the deal, it obviously does fuel Gokuus power. When Vegeta has his back to the wall, he tries to go out. If he is shut down, he gives up too quickly. He has nothing to motivate him, except defeating Gokuu, which is useless when his face is being smashed.

Gokuu has the thoughts of his loved ones and his friends and the fate they will suffer in his heart when he keeps getting back up, half dead, looking for some nick in the enemy armour or some way he can win.
    Last edited by Sagat; 05-26-2008 at 01:07 AM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow, I never thought of it that way, thx ^^

Closed Thread

Thread Information