AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Demoni's Attempts

..... The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2008 09:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

That isn't bad at all! Very nice. I know that in a million years I probably couldn't make a sig that nice. I like the contrast. Again, good job.

The Former Demoni Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Present Art Tools Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 11:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Serated: I don't really have a drop shadow effect, specifically. I have an "outline object" plugin that lets me control angle and softness, so that would be the same, right?
    I've always been..."uncomfortable" using the blurs on the render, so I tend to forget about those. But I'll try to start using them in the future.

First, before I forget:
    Thank you to IchigoKiss for the Daisuke extract. : 3

With summer comes boredom, and with boredom comes Demoni's sigs! It turned out...horrific in the end. xD
    And I'm not quite sure if I blended well...I still don't get how to blend at all. So please bare with me.
    C&C?

Cotaku's Tags | Taking Requests Here | [Member of Illuminated Spirits]

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Your sigs are good Demoni

I think they're really good and you're getting better with each one.

The "Angelic Tactics" set looks nice; background, picture and text all fit in perfectly.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Get off mah lawn! Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2014 07:39 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BettyRuthless

Even if you think it's bad, in the end you can see that you have experimented with stock and render. Well, i am pretty sure the background is a stock. You just need to blend the character more and try adding a blur on the stock in the background, also you could try smudging the render a few times and then put the original render on the top. Or try on a new layer > apply image > filters > brush strokes > spatter and erase parts you don't want on the render and parts of the background. Hope i helped x__X;;

Senior Member IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2009 08:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Your new one is ok.
    Just don't put abstract things at the back..
    But hey like you said

Quote Originally Posted by Demoni
    With summer comes boredom, and with boredom comes Demoni's sigs!
    (๑΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)
    I still lurk around, you just don't notice.

stalk me

The Former Demoni Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dotmyztick
    Even if you think it's bad, in the end you can see that you have experimented with stock and render. Well, i am pretty sure the background is a stock. You just need to blend the character more and try adding a blur on the stock in the background, also you could try smudging the render a few times and then put the original render on the top. Or try on a new layer > apply image > filters > brush strokes > spatter and erase parts you don't want on the render and parts of the background. Hope i helped x__X;;

Actually, I have no idea what stock, render, and all that stuff is. I just take a picture of a person/gummy bear [xD] and add effects with mah plug-ins. ^_^;;
    I don't have "filters" on PDN...at least...not that I know of. xD
    But I do have a spatter plug-in. But the whole swing ratio gets confusing for me so I still need to practice with that.
    I have trouble with blending. I should get a teacher that's used PDN for this stuff. That would help loads. Maybe I wouldn't suck so much! =D
    Thank you for your advice! I'll keep it in mind in the future! ♥

~*New Set*~

::

I'm still in the craze of Shugo Chara. I missed my old Hinamori Amu sig, so I made a new one! Believe me when I say, I really tried my best working with blends and blurs on this one, even if it doesn't look like it. xD
    C&C please? ♫

SoTW 8 is over so I post now!
    I was very pleased with the outcome of this. And this time I actually got a vote! xD
    Thank you for your vote lawlietth! I hope I spelled your username correctly! ♥

Anyway,
    I had lots of fun with my new spatter brush. Since PDN is going to get a built-in custom brush feature soon, I thought that I should start messing with the plug-in. But I couldn't change the color of the splatter, so that was a bit disappointing, but I still liked the effect. Not sure how it fits into a swimsuit theme, but whatevs! xD

C&C : Always welcome! ♥
    Last edited by FlashD; 07-03-2008 at 02:00 PM.

Daeva's black rose poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2008 01:33 PM
    Threads

Girl, your SOTW entry is bloody awesome! Really, it's great, I love the whole thing. Specially the splatter effect, it's very cool. Way to go, you're improving! ^^ Oh, and I like your new set, it's cute. Avatar is great, but the text on the sig is a bit odd... Maybe you should work on that. But overall it's a nice set. Great job, sis :]

Hot gift from Midnight Rider Teh Great! Thank you :3

Thank you for the awesome sig, Serated!
    -art thread-[VF]-myspace-

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by poison.ivy View Post
    Girl, your SOTW entry is bloody awesome! Really, it's great, I love the whole thing. Specially the splatter effect, it's very cool. Way to go, you're improving! ^^ Oh, and I like your new set, it's cute. Avatar is great, but the text on the sig is a bit odd... Maybe you should work on that. But overall it's a nice set. Great job, sis :]
    Thanks, Sis!! ^_^
    I was waiting for somebody to say something about the text! xDD
    If you haven't watched the anime, then you wouldn't understand. But it does have a meaning! *big grin with teeth showing*

Daeva's black rose poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

XD LOL

Heh, good to see you're improving, really. Summer boredom is the best inspiration! ^^

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@poison.ivy: Summer boredom sucks, too. D:

here's another example of summer boredom! Not really much to say. I don't really like this one...But whatevs.
    C&C?

Get off mah lawn! Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Hey there Demoni :3

This signature is so adorable O: Very nice use of colours and the effects in the background and very intresting use of border. Its good your trying out things but i think just a normal white border would go well with it. Also nice text placement. <3

I'm sorry if i confused you with my last post ^^;.. Keep on truckin' >:3

Have 7 years of bad luck. Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2008 08:27 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Wow!! Such a kawaii sig! XD
    First of all, for the text, maybe you can make it curve-like so it matches with that half the circle?
    I love the background! ^^ It matches with the extraction.
    How can you not like that sig!?
    Okay, as for blending, I think you should put stuff on the extraction, like the siggy I made you for example, I used brushes on the extraction so it blends..?
    Um.. do you get my point..? o.o

* My Fan Arts * | Set by me | Now take requests

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goodylucky View Post

Wow!! Such a kawaii sig! XD
    First of all, for the text, maybe you can make it curve-like so it matches with that half the circle?
    I love the background! ^^ It matches with the extraction.
    How can you not like that sig!?
    Okay, as for blending, I think you should put stuff on the extraction, like the siggy I made you for example, I used brushes on the extraction so it blends..?
    Um.. do you get my point..? o.o
    I tried to make it curve...but I don't know how to do that on PDN. xD Such a noobish moment it was.
    Light brushes on the extraction make it blend better? o_o
    I seriously have no clue about blending. xDD
    Must....Try...Harder!!

Have 7 years of bad luck. Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Demoni View Post
    I tried to make it curve...but I don't know how to do that on PDN. xD Such a noobish moment it was.
    Light brushes on the extraction make it blend better? o_o
    I seriously have no clue about blending. xDD
    Must....Try...Harder!!
    well, it doesn't have to be brushes, it can be anything, that's on the extraction.. at least I think that's how you blend o.o;; blend can also mean to use a colour from the extraction and make the background that looks like the whole siggy is one picture, well, to me it's kinda like camouflage, like animals blends with where they are..? o.o

Senior Member IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Not bad on this sig. Sakura has some white bits on here and
    and such other parts. I love the b/g all wavy and liquid-ish.
    Pretty neat idea with the top and border bottom but uneven?
    I don't get the half circle at all though that's one of my concerns =/
    Maybe pastel colors? And congrats on SOTW Swimsuits.
    I had no idea it was yours at all xD
    (๑΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)

stalk me

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nice, very nice. Your latest sig is very cute, I like the colors and the background. Not bad at all, sis ^^

♥零 law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Aria Neko Cookie Double Bento
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2011 06:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Hey Demoni <3
    your SOTW 8 entry was my fav <3
    I really liked the simplicity of your sig

nice job

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The signature is a great concept, but here's the thing.
    The circle that you made in that corner is really choppy, maybe next time make it more feathered, if you can do that on PDN...

The glow effect on Sakura does not seem to fit in my opinion...
    Also, the color scheme should be more pink rather than two completely contrasting colors.
    Colors, that's always hard to mess with.

The signature is a GREAT idea, just needs a bit more work here and there.
    Be sure to take advice from others and initiate using those advice whenever making signatures.

Maybe you should try GIMP, I heard that it's the closest thing to Photoshop when it comes to free programs.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Goodylucky: Camouflage? I think I understand what you're getting at [finally.]
    @IchigoKiss: The half circle...I'm just experimenting with manipulating borders, but they never look all that great. Hehe.
    @Balance: I've heard that about GIMP, too. I've thought about trying it, but I never got around to it. :\

I give much thanks to Unleh for the extraction. [You should check them out. They rock. ;D]
    C&C?

Senior Member Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2009 01:11 PM
    Threads

hey Demoni it's been awhile hasn't it!? I love your previous work btw!
    I was also wondering if you could make me one! lolz but go wild and amaze me if you choose to! I love also love the extractions/renders you used.
    And that also doesn't mean you can forget about me, anywho iLyour work!
    Keep it up!
    Kawaii Sigs By Me! Not Taking Requests atm!
    Behold My EverlastingBeauty!!

Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Demoni you'll get there d/w ^.^
    I love this one and is that a splatter? or did it come with it?
    Anway the whole 'pop art' things is really good.
    Maybe make the borders a bit thiner and less
    the capacity of the red and pink so it hurts my eye less
    (๑΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)

stalk me

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@MS: If you give me a pic, I'll try my best! But I'm not good at extracting pics so...yeah. ^_^;;
    @IchigoKiss: Yes, that is a splatter. Was that good or bad? :S

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I just realized that for your CCS siggy, the border is transparent o.O;; from the other computer, it was white for some reason, that's why I didn't comment on it much..

ok, now for this siggy, like IchigoKiss said, I luv the splatter effect XD
    yeah, it kinda hurts my eyes too o.o
    and for that eye part at the right, well, some of them are creepy o.o;; when i first saw it, I was like: "Aliens...?"
    try lower the opacity a little?

oh, and I'm glad the word camouflage helped, you're getting better with blending ^^

Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Hey there Demoni,

When I saw this signature, I was like *o* because i love colourful signatures.

As IchigoKiss said, the red and pink are a lil contrasting or don't fit quite right? I dont know the word, but in my opinion I would have used different colours - remember that certain colours mean certain emotions in art (yes this is art xD). So red is like anger, passion and stuff like that, but the red does go with the character's eyes so I can see why you chose that colour. I think I would have chosen either blue or maybe yellow.

Heh I'm rambling.. x3 Well I really like your choice of extraction and the eye effects. Your choice of text placement, in my opinion, is fine because even I don't know where else it could fit. Anyways, you are getting much better :3 <3 and I hope I helped.

Actually, I have no idea what stock, render, and all that stuff is. I just take a picture of a person/gummy bear [xD] and add effects with mah plug-ins. ^_^;;
    I don't have "filters" on PDN...at least...not that I know of. xD

Also, an anime render is something someone has made, an anime extract is someone who has cut out an anime character from a scan, wallpaper, whatever and I think (cause no one actually told me what a stock was and if I get this wrong I'm going to be the biggest fool) is a picture taken by someone, like a car, bridge, city etc.

Sorry, I thought you had Photoshop ^^; well I don't know much about PDN but I'm sure someone here does.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This is the result of Maru's Tutorial. "Passion for Fasion".

Closed Thread

Thread Information